Commit to Get Fit and Lean - Sunday, June 3rd

Today is cardio, not sure what yet! It depends how well I can breath.... ugh.

So starting my own business is just kinda overwhelming......:confused: Writing a business plan? Very scary. But the nice thing is, there are soooo many resources and mentorship programs. It's going to be a process, though. But I want to do this the RIGHT way, especially if this is going to be my career.

Cookie- You hit the nail on the head with the dehumidifier....gotta get that thing up and running! I didn't realize you moved almost every year. Why?? Wowww... about your DS....good for him!!! He got in the right field! And I don't what the heck kind of flowers you planted, I don't think I can even pronounce them! lol

Belinda- Haha @ 3 dogs in the bed. I won't complain about 1 cat anymore, then. ;) Wow, you really shopped til you dropped!

Kristin- You are on a roll with Imax 3! ;) Ummm....you're not whining.... have you ever heard that song Mr. Mom? It's a country song. It says it all. I feel for you. (((Hugs))) What does your DH do that he travels from time to time?

Have a great Sunday, ladies!

Good Morning, This is going to be a short post...ive got to get my butt moving with a workout before work today:confused:

We took the kids to a fireworks show in town and it was so much fun. Had a blast...it was hot as crap but once the sun went down it was nice and cool.:)

Helene, Trish, Melissa - you guys have been fabulous on MFP! Great support and encouragement, but unfortunately, my journey with calorie counting is over. It makes me crazy and feeds into my addiction. I kinda jumped the gun with my post the other day on there :eek::eek::eek: I got so excited about checking in with y'all again that I didn't give it much thought. But yesterday I did , I kept repeating to myself "why am i counting calories again when this past week has been so peaceful without all those #'s in my head?" You guys keep on rocking those food diaries and we will keep in touch here :) (((Hugs)))

Iris- I can definitely relate to doing things the right way, the first time. Good for you for starting your own business, thats fabulous!!!:eek: I hope your congestion clears soon too, thats very frustrating. Ive been sneezing a lot lately with sinus congestion...really sucks:mad:

ok...gotta go guys, will bbl:) I haven't had a decent workout in over 4days:eek: and I feel the need for some @ss kickin;) bbl to report...
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

S90 Legs done then I did Turbo Jams fat blaster workout. Feels great to get a good sweat in. Have a great day everyone:)

Quick check in for me. I just finished MMA Fusion. Loved it and have missed it. I cannot remember the last time I did that one.

Anyway, so far the day has been okay. Cleaned the house. Made breakfast. Did some "summer review" work with Nikolas (I cannot help it, lol). Now we are getting ready to go to my parents house.

Iris- DH is a regional manager for the food demo company that works in Costco. There is a grand opening in Jersey, which is not his region anymore but he got roped into overseeing the opening because the new manager is clueless. Whatever :rolleyes:

Amelia- good for you for figuring out what will work for you. I used to get on the scale everyday, even though so many people told me not to, I couldn't help it. Now I try to get on it once or twice a month and I am much happier.

I'll bbl.

Kristin

Hallo girls,

Iris - I am glad to hear, I'm not the only nut:p letting animals sleep in bed! I was sweating my butt off with them too. They always feel like they have to lay on top or right next to me:confused: So, what did you end up doing today?

Amelia - goood job, on your leg wo today.

Kirstin - I think, I will pull MMA Fusion out this week, love that one too! WTG, girl.

Debbie - what did you end up doing today?

Cookie - hope you taking it easy! How are you doing?

Lori - you still check in with us, if you want too? I miss you!

Waves HALLO to the rest of the gang!

I did Pyramid "Full Body" workout this morning.

I will be back in the morning.

Hi,

Today we went to my in-laws to celebrate the 4th in the rain. Some people still went in the pool:eek: it was fun getting together with DH's cousins. We may go back tomorrow w/DH's SIL's and hang by the pool if it's sunny. I ate too much dessert and only went on the TM for 20 min :(. Yesterday I did S90 Legs and liked the mix:)

Belinda - Is pyramid full body a premix? 3 dogs is a lot to sleep with.

Iris - Can you open windows or does that make it worse? Our basement is damp but only have junk down there. I wanted to ask you a little bit about the step auditions, do you think the spin's will be similar in anyway?

Amelia - It's weird how somethings work for some people and not for others but it took me a long time to realize that and still learning.

Kristin - Ugh, on DH having to travel on the holiday weekend:( It sounds like you did a lot today:) DH's 2 cousin's are NY school teachers so they had a lot of stories to tell today.

Cookie - The plants you planted are deer candy around here:) I saw 2 Mom's & a baby in the backyard today.

Lori - Belinda's right still check in with us, we would love to hear your preggo stories:)

Trish - I noticed spin bikes in the Disney RT pics, now you really have me thinking about the audition.

Helene - Any plans for the weekend?

Melissa - Happy boating:)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.