*** Commit to get FIT and LEAN *** Sept 24th

helened

Cathlete
Hello!

Woohoo, I just started my first thread. (hoping nobody jumps in in the meantime :p)

No workout for me. Don't think I'll get one in tonight. I'm cranky about it already too! But I do have to get ready to the trip as we leave tomorrow and DD is up now so I'll have to come back for personals.

BBL later,

Helene

Good Morning Ladies

I'm definitely having some DOMS after PUB yesterday. Today is a run and abs. This is the last week of the rotation I'm on, and I was going to go back to heavy for the next 3 weeks before Daytona, but I"m thinking of sticking with fitting these pyramids in every week.

Helene- Congrats on starting your first thread! hehe. I'm glad they caught your mom's skin before it spread! That's wonderful news that it's been taken care of. I'm not sure if the brownies will work, yet. She can't take anything "herbal" with her anti-nausea meds (which are three days). Great workout yesterday! I'm sorry you can't fit one in today.....but you'll forget alllll about it come tomorrow!

Trish- How'd your leg workout go? I was on the last day of week 3.....I ended up doing 57 pushups altogether....broken up into sets. I dont' think I'll be able to do 100 by the time I go, but at least I'll be a lot stronger!

Amelia- What workout did you end up doing?

Lori- Sorry about the crazy day at your house yesterday! I would go nuts with three little ones around :confused: I know I would have popped the damn balloons :eek:

Ok BBL

Good morning

run interval @ the park then an upper body workout on tabs today. I never did workout yesterday...i lowered my cals to make up for it. so those two pesky 1400 calorie days are GONE for the week:D

I will bbl w/personals

Good morning,

I'm going to do a total body workout and off to work. I need to start getting ready for this garage sale:confused: it seems like more work then its worth.

Belinda - Thinking about you.

Helene - I have a hard time getting in a workout the day before vacation too many things come up:) Enjoy!!

Iris - Wow, 3 weeks to Daytona:D

Amelia - I've been reading so much about the floods in GA in the news:( Did school open today?

Lori - Sounds like you had a crazy day yesterday, bet you were glad you had to work last night:)

Cookie - Curly hair is so hard to manage and it takes so long to do!! Happy your shoulder is better.

Trish - Your daughter is adorable:)

BBL, have a great day:)

OMG...im having one of those days:mad: First off,the alarm didn't go off this morning and i happen to wake up about 30mins before the kids had to be on the bus. I rush them,the bus comes early:)mad:)and we miss it...had to drive them to school.
Then,i decided to do my cardio around the neighborhood and there were %&*@ dogs all over the place barking and circleing at my feet:mad:(and there owners watching like idiots) well instead of them chasing me I turned around and starting running after them...and they were running and hollering(lol,gave me a little smile;)) I get home and my phone isn't working(crackling and buzzing in my ear) I try to call the kids docs and get passed around to about three different people...urrrrrrrrrr.

I GIVE UP...im going to bed:confused:

But on the brighter side... I got both my workouts done, did CCV3 then my own upper body mix. Totaling about 543cals burned.

Debbie-Enjoy your TB workout today...and YES(yay) the kids went back to school today.

Iris-I almost did PUB...but I got lazy and did my own(quick)mix. Im sure i didn't do anygood...besides burning cals:rolleyes:

Helened-Congrats on your first thread....so exciting about your trip..have a great time!

Hey to everyone that follows!

Last edited:
Hey Girls!

I can't beleive this is the first time I checked in today:eek: Believe me...I tried! We had a good day though. I didn't do much of anything so most of my day was spent playing with DS, which he enjoyed. Potty training went well b/c we didn't go anywhere. Sometimes he kicks up bit of a fuss when I try to put him on the tolit but for the most part he is pretty good.

So I colored my own hair and have myself some bangs this afternoon, made bread and....what else was it I did...Oh yeah...got my workout in! LOL How could I forget!? I did Pure Cardio from the Insanity dvd. I was kinda nervous when he said that he was nervous:confused: But it wasn't to bad once I got into it. Im telling you, I would recommend these workouts to anyone. They are short but sweet!

Helene** Yipee on your first post;) Its hard to beat Belinda to the punch but when she is in the States its not a problem.

Iris** Good job with the DOMS!

Deb** Ugh..I had a yard sale last yr and said it was my last one. Its waaay to much work! Id rather give it away and thats what I did this year. If I didn't have a job and a small child it might be easier to short through stuff.

Ameila** Did your day get any better? I have hod tons of days like that!

Cookie** I haven't done a Mindy workout in a long time. She is good but annoying, dont ya find? We have tons of stuff to black mail DD with. She once took the camera and started taking all kinds of pictures of her face. I thought we were going to die with laughter when we found the camera. We told her that we were keeping it for her wedding.

Oh...DD laid off of the foundation today. She wore the invisible stuff instead of the orange stuff. Prehaps she listens to me better then I think she does.

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Last edited:
Lori, Mindy is annoying! She reminds me of one of my SIL that I'm not that overly fond of - hyper, nonstop chatter, bangs, and smile. But I do like her cardio and ab work. What ones of hers do you have? What color is your hair now? I'm with Iris - next time pop the balloons!
Helene, I've never started a thread. I'd probably crash something in the system. Congrats on doing it. Hope you get everything done for the trip. It will be fun.
Belinda, how's the house coming along? Is your back doing any better? This evening a friend was showing me more yoga poses for my piriformis, and it got me to thinking of you. Have you tried any yoga for your back?
Amelia, I don't know how you can manage those low calorie days? I could use some tips. Sounds like you had some great workouts! Don't you hate days like that? Unfortunately, lately I'm having too many of them. Which is probably why I've been attacking those bittersweet choc bars - only now my stomach is bothering me from the acid. When will I ever learn?!!
Deb, how's the yard sale coming along? Do you do this every year? You must not have any clutter if so. How was total body sculpting? Did you do it at the gym or what? Hey, did you get your car back? How's it running?
Trish, did you DD do any pilates at all? Are you still doing yoga? I can't believe how much I'm enjoying it after disliking it for so long. Maybe I am getting wiser as I get older.
Iris, PUB is always good for doms. What did you do today? Re your other thread, there is also a lingerie place on Western, almost opposite Crossgates, think it is Madame Pirnie's that specializes in fittings and those more "endowed." I got two bras from there, and they are soooo comfortable. Need to go back. Anyway, I can't remember if she has sports bras, but probably. Fleet Feet has a good selection.
Did PS Legs this morning. How come I always forget how hard workouts are? I even forgot she uses a bodybar in this one.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.