Commit to Get Fit and Lean-Saturday, September 3rd

I've missed you all!! What a crazy month, but I'm home for good. So happy not to be living out of a suitcase anymore! I was able to come home on the weekends, but no sooner than I got home, I turned right back around to go back to Syracuse. :rolleyes:

Now that I've almosted entered geek status with all the knowledge of phones and devices and such...I think I'm ready to come back to the fitness world! It was almost impossible to stay on track 100% !!!!!! I took a poll of our training class yesterday to see how much weight collectively we've gained as a group over the course of the month....lol.

So I did workout in my hotel room quite a bit, brought my playstation and a some Cathe dvd's , and yesterday did Intensity, double hiit and bootcamp, minus the weights!

Ok...it's sooooo much catching up! So please summarize for me major points in your lives over the past month!!! LOL (But of course I will go back and read some!!)

Debbie!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all! Cardio and Weights all done! Feeling good.

Iris- glad you are back girl. What have you missed? Well, this week when we went back for Supt. Conference Day, my building had no power. I had to go to the ladies' room with a flashlight. I am not over it, lol. Enjoying the rest of the weekend and then back to school on Tuesday for me and my little guys. When do you start at Verizon now that the training is over?

Helene- Typhoon Lagoon. . . did you swim with the sharks? lol. Hope you are having fun!

Waves hello to everyone else.

Kristin

Hi,

Last night we went to an oldies car show & it was fun:) Today I did Tonique Mat. This is such a bittersweet weekend it's beautiful but so sad that summer is ending:(

Belinda - What are you up to this weekend?

Iris - Wow, that was some training it must be a relief to be in your own bed again. Kudos on getting your workouts in! You would have probably scared the other trainees if they saw the w/o's you did.

Kristin - That was some workout you did yesterday. That was :cool: getting the free copies.

Trish - That was so nice of the girl to give DD a present. You'll be amazed at the difference between the little step & big one. That must be so package coming to your door.

Helene - Looks like your dodging the hurricanes:)

Cookie - I hope just your satelllite is out & you & your family is ok.

Waving hi to Melissa, Lori, Amelia :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.