Commit to Get Fit and Lean- Saturday, September 10th

Pinny150

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies

Today is Legs, I'll do CSF Legs and if I'm still going tack on some floor work from GS or something.

Yesterday I did CTX All Step (no weights) and the abs from that, then went to the gym and walked for about an hour....all hilllls.....burning those buns. ;)

brb for personals

Trish- Do you normally get up that early?? :eek: I thought I was an early riser! lol. Nice leg work yesterday! My mom is doing well....:D She's staying steady, which is a great thing!

Melissa- Nice leg work for you too!! Dang I might do what one of you guys did for my leg workout today...lol. Ohhh...I saw your post too. And I agree with what most said. And for me, sometimes what i"ll do is do a circuit so it's cardio and lower body/lighter weights. ;)

Belinda- Are you still in the RV? Being away for the month, I can't remember where you were in all of this! So what is your DH doing now?

Kristin- I hope it gets easier for you. I'm sure it will, and I'm sure you know this since you've been doing it a long time...lol

Helene- I'm sorry about your neck! Is it the same thing that you get sometimes?? Go easy on the workouts! LOL @ DG....no, I think this time is done....it better be!

Amelia- What Lifetime movie did you watch?? Do you watch Drop Dead Diva on Sunday nights??

Deb- Cool about the kickbox class...so you liked it??

Ok ladies..off and running...working at 11 today...:confused: I hope it goes ok..lol

Good morning Iris and all who follows,

Thanks for starting us off today:) I haven't slept all night long, got another ear infection. My ear is killing me since yesterday:eek: DH wants to take me to the ER:confused: I do have antibiotic here, I travel with them. I may start taken them:eek: I didn't had an ear infection like this since I was the hopial in Georgia:mad: last year. And yes, we are still in the RV. We are closing on a house, hopefully we are getting it? It's a short sale!

Enjoy your cardio and abs!

I know, I am nuts:confused: but I will try to get a workout in today. BBL!

Hello all! So I went to bed at 8:30 last night, right after the kiddies. I slept all night long. I feel so much better!!!

I think that what killed me was the combination of getting up at teh crack of dawn all week and then having meet the teacher night the first week as well. The first week is always hectic to begin with and then adding MTTN to prepare for as well, it was a little crazy. Then yesterday we had a bus drill and so I had to go in even earlier. Anyway. . . I survived, lol.

Had to spend most of my morning and afternoon cleaning. DH and I are going to have a talk about that later, lol. I did just finish BM2 though. It was hard to get through today, but I did it!

Okay, going to check the old threads and then I will bb with personals!

Kristin

personals

Deb- very cool about the kickboxing class. It is crazy about all the flooding lately between the hurricane and the never-ending rain!

Amelia- nice workout. Love watching Lifetime movies :)

Helene- I am going to set it up this weekend (MFP). I hope your neck is better!

Belinda- hope DH is okay. Nice job on your workouts. Any new news about the house and the closing?

Melissa- I never did the bonus leg work, except when doing a premix that incorporated some of the moves. . . nice job! How is school going? Too funny about that physics prof., lol

Trish- I will be checking it out this weekend at some point, promise.

Iris- it is great to get paid, that is for sure, lol. How is it going at the new job? Wish I could give some advice or insight on DG, but I have no freakin clue, lol.

Hi to Cookie!!!

Okay, bbl,

Kristin

Hi,

So far I did B&G floorwork, errands & hope to squeeze in standing B&G after I do one report for work:) Dinner tonight not sure what & watching The King's Speech . . . not really in the mood for that but when you have netflix it's whatever is next on your que.

Iris - Hopefully the weekend crowd won't be bad today. Working with the public your bound to get good & bad. Do you still belong to the gym?

Belinda - Take it easy . . . a w/o the Dr's are going to think your nuts:D

Kristin - It's great that you were able to get some sleep in. Sometimes the more sleep I have the harder the w/o:confused:

It's awfully quiet around here;)

Have a great weekend:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.