Commit to Get Fit and Lean - Saturday, June 25th

Dang, where is everyone??? I have lots to say, dangit! :eek::eek:

No, not really...... but seriously, it's a ghost town!

Lori- How you feeling, girl???? How you doing juggling everything?

Melissa- I just did the Hiit Lo and Boot Camp Premix. And I did the Step portion last week. I'll get there in doing the whole thing!! Yeah I've noticed I have a hard time with bites, too! A few weeks ago, I had bites that looked like welts....looked like I had growths on my arms! How'd it go with your friends and DA??

Helene- What are you up to this weekend??

Amelia- How's everything going with work, lately? How's your MIL?

Soooo...the interview was a couple of hours in vermont. I think it went really well!! We're not really sure how to start all of this, because they know I'm looking for a regular full time job, they know i'm traveling so far, and it's summer, so it's naturally slower. Either way, they are calling my client references first and will be in touch next week. I know it's a done deal, but how is it going to work out?

THEN.....when I came home, I got back on craigslist because I had a few hours, and saw that a full time day time bartending job was available at a very popular bar/restaurant in Albany. It's the kind of bartending job all bartenders want! Apparently the bartender was suddenly fired because of drinking behind the bar. :confused: Well, to make a long story short, that went EXTREMELY well. The owner wasnt' there, but the executive chef (who saw me walk in....he was outside the back door of the kitchen when I went in) came right out and introduced himself and asked me some questions, and said if I'd be willing to wait, he was going to call the owner right away to see if she could come back (which she couldn't)

What was funny was then when I mentioned the "dump" (well...my boss from the dump), he said "ohhh ...nice! That means you know the 'good' drinks!. 3 employees sat down to talk to me while i was there, telling me how much I would love it there. They were acting like I had the job already...LOL! So....the chef guy told me my app and resume would be top priority today. :D:D:D And to top it all off , I was later telling my ex about it (yes, we're good friends), and he knows a server there who 'owes' him....:cool: Nice......

Wow..I really rambled!!

Today's workout? Legs and Abs. BBL!

wow....one of the ghost checking in:eek: ive been totally crazy busy with work, workouts, kids, MIL...everything. :eek:

So, my MIL was submitted back into the hospital Wednesday morning with symptoms of another minor heart-attack. She's waiting to go to Emory (in Atlanta) to get her defibrillator re-programmed. She's on tough lady. DH and I are both working lately so we hadn't had a chance to go see her...i hear she is hanging there and looking good. :)

I started Supreme 90 four days ago. Its pretty darn intense. Yesterday was suppose to be a rest day but I did Lowmax intervals 4-7 instead and I think today's going to be a rest day. Work is killing me right now. We're doing inventory so its crazy up there:eek:

And i heard through the grapevine that the bakery is about to hire another part-time person that already works there (shes a cashier). The word is she's getting hired for donuts...YAY! Im not sure though....she's not on the schedule yet so right now everyone is just talking...

Iris-So excited about the bar-tending job...sounds great! Im sure you have that job in the bag.

Melissa-I was just reading on your blog about the interview at the hospital for your PT internship. Thats taking the bull by the horns girl! Good luck!!!

ok...i will check back in tomorrow. My next workout on S90 is tomorrow and its Tabata Inferno, not sure what that is :confused: so i will pre-view it tonight after work. I think its kickbox? Anyone have any idea? :p

Last edited:
Hi and good morning,

sorry for not checking in yesterday. I have no workout to report:confused: On Thurday I did half (?) of Amy Bento Hi/Lo KB wo, I really liked it. Too bad I was interrupted by our realtor:confused: I am very confused about all the laws that come along selling a house:eek: which by the way, he never told us!!! I was pissed. I think, it's my right to know those things, especiallly if it's no where in writing:eek::eek: He just told me that's the law!! I will get in more details later....

Yesterday, DH and i took off to Boltimore, we went to a bigger military base. I needed to stock up on some German food/spices a.s.o, which I can't find here. I am good to go for a few month now:p

Amelia - I will keep your MIL in my thoughts and prayers. Have fun with S90.

Iris - congrats on the job, you deserve it girl! Have fun with your wo today.

I will be back later and catch up on personals.

My plan for today is a run! BBL!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. Great Adventure was good. Luckily it did not rain until the last ten minutes as we were walking back to the bus. I did not work out for three straight days though :mad::eek::mad::eek::eek::mad::eek:. I got my period on Thursday and just felt so crappy, I could not muster up the motivation to do anything. So this week was bad eating and hardly working out! I am back on the clean eating wagon and today's workout was STS D11 Back and Triceps plus no equipment abs. I am going to start Meso 2 this week so I am not lifting for two days to give myself enough recovery. See how that works, lol.

We are heading to the city to meet up with some friends. I will be back tomorrow and will try to catch up on personals then.

Kristin

Sorry ladies I'll try to come back tonight for personals.

Did CLX burn circuit 1 this morning.

Iris: we're in Springfield this weekend. I think we should schedule. Next Friday ? Awesome new developments!

Hi,

I did Supersets today and it was fun to pull something old out again:) We went out for my SIL's birthday and were able to eat outside because the rain never came. We went back to my SIL's & watched "No Strings Attached" it was really funny. We had a lot of fun but of course my eating was crappy:(

Iris - Great news, lots of positive energy coming your way:) Have fun with legs & abs today.

Amelia - Maybe next week I'll try S90. How long are the workouts?

Belinda - Do you have a real estate lawyer that can help you out?

Kristin - Have fun in the city are you spinning?

Helene - I have to agree with you more workouts = more eating. I get really hungry during an STS rotation & tend to put on weight because I grab for the wrong kinds of food.

Melissa - We went back to my SIL's I thought about you because she bought a bottle of Chocolate wine . . . not my thing too thick.

Lori - Wondering how your feeling?

Cookie & Trish - What are you up to this weekend?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.