Commit to Get Fit and Lean- Saturday, June 18th

Ok...I should realllllyyyy workout today...*sigh* I'm almost starting to feel better......:confused: I should pick a rotation and stick with it! Who's in?? I'm going to go look right now (again) at one...lol.

Moved most of my stuff into storage yesterday...now have to wait unti a week from this Tuesday! That's when my whole family is off, and that will be the official "move" date. It's just nice to have crap outta here, so I can think again! lol

Deb- Omggg about the cap. I'd be pissed too!!! I hope they can get you in on Monday!

Helene- What are you up to today? I know we talked about tonight, if I remember correctly....maybe we can do some yoga or workout (again) or something. OMG don't let me forget DVD's if I can make it tonight!!

Belinda- When are you heading to NYC? I'm sure one of us has mentioned we're about 2 1/2 hours north of the city.

Melissa- Where'd you go for dinner? How was DA's trip?

I'm trying to stay positive....god knows I've been in much worse situations. But I don't think I've ever lost my home, job, and man in the same month.... :( Talk about starting over..... *sigh*. Karma.....it SUCKS. Really gotta try and turn this around...........ugh.

BBL!

Morning,

Belinda: Awww, you sounded so lonely yesterday where you asked where we were. Awesome job on STS total boday. That is such a hard workout. I think it's my favorite TB. Really have to dig to finish that one. But I think I enjoy it so much because I had done STS before. Anything special planed for the weekend?

Deb: OMG at your dentist. Sound like you might need a new one. AFTER this one fixed what he did. Interesting protein bar. If you have a chance would you post the macros? I am trying to stay away from protein bars but like to have a few handy for when I am on the go.

Iris: So sorry about life right now. At least if sounds like you have made some good friends recently. Sorry as well for today, change of plans. We are going to great escapes today after Nic's soccer match. Are you available tomorrow? I still want you to play music for the kids some day if you don't mind. It would be nice because lord knows DH and I aren't going to expose them to music :confused:

Melissa: Hope you had a good evening with DA :)

Lori: I hope you are doing well.

Hi to everyone else. Have a great weekend.

Did a supreme 90 workout (chest and back) yesterday. I have slight DOMS today. It was super short (yeah!) and still got me sweating a little bit.

Busy weekend here. Have a great time everyone.

Good morning,

I slept in this morning, we had a lot of thunderstorms and lightning. My lap was saking. Poor thing! It rains a lot in Harpers Fairy, lol! I will do cardio today.

Helene - yeap, I felt a little lonely yesterday. I love the layout from STS TB.
Not sure, what my DD has planned for FD??

Iris - thanks for the link the other day, I will check it out this weekend. We are going to NYC in 2 or 3 weeks, no rush. Where do you live?? Sent it to me in a private email. You have a lot going on these days.

Melissa - hope you enjoyed your rest and your dinner day yesterday.

Debbie - OH, NO! About the cap. Can you not see a dentist today?? (((HUGS))) Hope you get it fix soon!

Have a fantastic Saturday, everyone. Waves Hallo to everyone that follows.

I just finished my workout. Did I mentioned I been am watching my DD's little dog?? I took all 3 dogs for a 30 min run. They did very good! DH said when he saw me running with 3 dogs in the AOK campground, he wished he had a camera..so I can post it on the Cathe forum:eek: All dogs are beat:p

Off to the shower. BBL!

On the road to six flags for some fun!

Did a supreme 90 cardio workout. It was a functional 30/30 type of workout and it kicked my butt in just 30 minutes. Glad I purchased that set.

Belinda: I seem to remember you purchased s90 as well? Did you ever do it? Would have loved to see you running with the dogs. I've only done museums and the Bronx zoo in NYC so I can't help you there. Those are awesome museums for sure!

Ok, i'd better stop or I will get car sick ;-)

Oh, I also picked up a used copy of CLX after Amelia's glowing reviews and the fact that they are short workouts. I plan on doing short workouts all summer and I can always add a second short workout when I am feeling well as a bonus.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday. However, my eating was horrible, lol, and I did not workout Thursday or Friday! Friday I just felt so tired after work. I spent the day doing the rest of my paperwork and then I cleaned out my closet and took down all my posters, bulletin boards. When I got home and ate dinner I was beat. I think that doing IMAX 3 twice in one week along with STS burned me out a bit. Today's workout was STS M1 D6 legs. It was a good workout.Tomorrow I will do something low impact, maybe kickbox. We shall see.

DH has been wanting to get into shape. He has used the elliptical a few times and then today when I was done with my workout, he wanted me to do a quick workout with weights. He wanted to use my heavy weights, and I kept telling him to go light first and then work your way up to a heavier weight. I had him do some supersets and he was toasted, lol, he ended up lightening up on his weights.

Helene- have fun at six flags! Are you going on the new Green Lantern ride?

Belinda- we had nasty thunderstorms here last night as well, lol. My sons were afraid. They kept thinking the thunder was a dinosaur, lol.

Deb- I really need to go to the dentist, but I hate it soooo much. That is awful about your cap!!!! Hoepfully he will fix it and set it right!

Iris- Hang in there, girl!!! Things will get better. Think of this as a clean slate, a clean start.

Melissa- hope you had a good night with the new boyfriend. He sounds like a keeper! I am happy for you.

Deb- The first combo of IMAX 3 has gotten me both times. It is the hardest combo to master. I am fine with the rest, but it is frustrating to "lose it" in the first combo, lol. I'll get it though :)

Cookie- This was my 34th birthday. Next year it will be a multiple of 5, lol.

Lori- How are you feeling these days? Are you hanging in with work?

Hi to Amelia and Trish.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.