Commit to Get Fit and Lean - Monday, June 13th

Today's day looks something like this........

Booty Pow, Client, Abs, Client, Shower, Client, Work, Client, Concert, Picking up boxes to pack. Ughhhh....I'm sure there will be nastiness in there somewhere. I hope DC isn't in at ALL today. :mad: I have it all timed out perfectly, I don't have time to get upset today....ugh.

Amelia- Let it out, girl!!! :eek: How'd the rest of your day go???? ((((Hugs))))

Helene- I can't believe no one could figure out how to put you through!! wtf is that? I'm glad she called you! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. :(:( It's devastating, I know.

Cookie- Honestly Cookie, sometimes working out just takes time away from bitching about it...LOL!! (j/k) How do you journal your food?

Melissa- How was the movie compared to the first one??? I thought about going to see it. lol @ the tickets being from the hole!

Kristin- You worked out after the party??? I didn't realize you didn't have Imax 3 already! Very cool! How cute is your son??? Love it.

Deb- Very cool about the QB!! lol @ the girls prettying themselves...hehe.

Have a great day! BBL

Good morning,

Sorry, for not checking in yesterday, the power went out:confused: I been very stressed out the last few days. What stresses me the most out, are those house pices here in Harpers Fairy:( plus I don't even know if this is the place I wanna live for the rest of my life? DH and I came to an agreement, we are stopping looking for houses for the next 2 month, get a feel for the area/lifestyle a.s.o! I don't wanna rush into anything at this point! Maybe in 2 month we relize this area isn't for us, what then?

Also we got our first offer on our house in El Paso:rolleyes: that lady, thought we are fools, lol! She was cutting the price by a few tousend:rolleyes: DH was gonna sell it for that price:rolleyes::rolleyes: I was like, are you out of your mind? I told DH we are not going to sell the house under the market price. I googled the houses in our area, we were under the market price:rolleyes::confused: I don't think so:eek: We put way to much money into this house. The house looks brand new, unlike some house we seen!!!

I have not worked out since Friday, I was way to stressed out. Saturday we saw our friends in DC and yesterday DD invited us for brunch and I had a spa day (my mother's day gift from my DD)). That was sooo wonderful!! I love my DD!!

Not sure, what I will do today? I will be back later to report my workout!

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone!!

Morning

I posted a new challenge for myself on my blog...if you get a chance stop by and read:)

Today is a rest day. My body is tired, my legs were aching last night so im not doing anything today. Im going to lay in the sun:cool:

Belinda-Great idea about waiting to see how you feel about the area before settling there. (((hugs))) to you for being so stressed out and im glad you enjoyed your day at the spa...sounds nice.

Iris-Sending you some hugs. Sounds like you have a very busy day ahead of you.

ok...gotta go read yesterdays thread then I will bbl. I have to work today but im off tomorrow, thank goodness :confused:

Hi ladies! Today I did HIIT Pyramid, SJP step & hi/lo premix, and Ab Circuits Yoga abs. I feel awesome!! Surprisingly, HIIT was kind of on the easy side today...that has never happened and probably never will again ;)

The Hangover 2 wasn't that great; it was kind of funny but not nearly as good as the 1st one. It was the exact same movie except it took place in Thailand. Save your $$ and wait for it to come out on Netflix.

DA's mom wants to meet me this week and I am TERRIFIED. The big day is either Thurs or Sat, depending on my work schedule :eek::eek::eek:

Kristin, I'm glad the bday party went well! Aww, your DS is so cute! I love Imax 3; the music is awesome! The big question is do you love it more than Imax 2 ;) I am dying to see Bad Teacher too! I have been waiting for 2 mos since I saw the 1st trailer. I also want to see that movie about the 3 guys who try to kill their bosses, not sure what it's called but it looks hilarious.

Deb, lol @the celeb sighting and the girls primping. Was it in the city? I'm not sure how healthy the acai spirit is but I pushed it as being healthy ;)

Iris, hope no nastiness came your way today. I'm sending positive vibes your way!! Save your $$ and go see something else lol. I heard Bridesmaids is hilarious. We are planning to have a girls night one week and go see that.

Belinda, smart move on not rushing into things. You want to be sure you're where you want to be, esp considering the economy. A spa day sounds nice! Hope it helped relieve some of your stress!

Amelia, send some sun up here! It was supposed to be beautiful today, not sure what happened with that :confused:

I just finished Amy Bento " All Pump", was a little slow but a good workout!

Melissa - maybe I will give your mix of workout a try tomorrow:p WTG!

Amelia - have a wonderful restday today.

Cookie - let me know when you are in DC;);)

BTW, DH and I will be in NY next weekend!! Helene, Iris, Debbie and Cookie - you all live there right??? Maybe we can meet for /lunch or dinnner??

Hallo to everyone else! BBL!

Hey all. Tonight's workout was M1 D4, Chest, shoulders and biceps. I forgot about all the push ups! Lord have mercy, I think my pecs will be sore for the entire week. They are shaking as I type this, lol.

Today I got my final quarter averages done and half the finals graded. Tomorrow I am proctoring and then I should be able to finish grading the finals either by tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. It feels so good to be almost done, lol.

Belinda- nice workout! Where is NY are you going to be? Upstate?

Melissa- your killing me with your review! DH and I were planning on seeing it on Thursday, lol. Do I love IMAX 3 more than 2. . . that is still to be determined. I need to get all the steps down and then I'll get back to you ;). I love the songs on 3 though!! I know what movie you are talking about, it has Jason Bateman, right? That looks good too. This summer might really be the first time I go to the movies more than once, lol. I am taking my boys to see Cars 2 and Nikolas wants to see the Jim Carey movie with the penguins and Green Lantern. :eek::eek::eek: I think I'll be going to a lot of matinees, lol.

Amelia- enjoy your rest day!

Iris- how did your day turn out? I hope today was better. I had to work out yesterday after all the junk I ate, plus more junk today :eek:. Need to get my eating under control!

Hi to Debbie, Helene, Trish, Lori and Cookie!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did the TM 30 min. & GS back. Not much else going on.

Belinda - I have a bbq/party at my in-laws this weekend but will see you soon at the RT:)

Iris - Crazy day for you, hope you were able to avoid DC. If I knew the QB was there on a regular basis I would invite you down;)

Amelia - I checked out your blog, the challenge sounds great. Your blog is motivating:)

Melissa - The gym is in NJ, not sure if QB belongs or was just there for the day.

Kristin - Awesome only a few days to go:) Are you doing a STS rotation?

Hi Cookie, Lori, Helene & Trish

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.