Commit to get FIT and LEAN June 1st!

Well, I can't believe its the first of June! This year is almost half over:eek:

I am up before anyone else this morning. I lay down with DS at 9:30 and fell asleep, DH woke me at 11 and I had my 2nd nap on my own bed. Woke up again at 1:13 and finally crawled into bed, so I had lots of sleep. I will probably regret getting up this early later today.

I had my blood work done yesterday and then a guy from our insurance came to the house last night and we had to have our blood work done again:confused: Its a good thing needles don't scare me.

I am thinking about going for a run outside before DH goes to work. Not sure how long I will go for. And I am debating doing legs or GS C&T. My bics are very sore from yesterday's work.

Ameila** So you've been busy working lately. My coworker text me on Mon and wanted to know if I could go oncall for her that night. I had a BIG laugh b/c the last 3 times I have asked her to help me she wouldn't do it. So I told her I was still in Ottawa but I didn't tell her when I was coming back:D I was so mad at her the other day when she wouldn't cover a family wedding for me:mad: She is barking up the wrong tree.

Melissa** I don't normally shop like that but I took advantage of the situation. Now all of my PT money needs to go on the cc. I actually didn't use the cc as much as I thought I did. I use to go back and forth between the cc and the bank card. I will be a good girl now though. I may even ask for the new series for my bday instead of buying it for myself.

Cookie** I am not looking forward to the pregnancy symptoms that will be coming over the next week and being tired is just one of them:confused:

Deb** I thought for sure the scale was going to be gone up for me b/c of last weekend but it didn't. We ate alot but we also walked alot. We were on the go pretty much all day.

Alright...I am going to get my butt in gear. Its sunny here but I won't let that fool me...I have a feeling its still chilly!

Lori:)

Good morning girls,

I decited to sleep in this morning:D I did SS last night.

The dogs are doing fine, they need to get used to all that heat. We went house shopping the last few weeks, can't believe how expensive home are in Maryland and West Vergina. :rolleyes: I don't want a huge house, just a little over 2000 sqft. We are looking at homes this morning. I think we gonna end up building a home, can't find what I like:confused:

Lori - Did I miss something? You you preggo?

Today I wll do some cardio not sure what yet? It's so hot outside, it's not even funny. It's in the 90's, they say it doesn't get that hot around here. We are in Harbors Fairy WV.

Have a great day and workout, everyone. BBL!

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will go for a walk to loosen up this booty....:confused: Then PUB. Yesterday went to the gym early and did Booty Pow which is a Cathy Savage workout. Omg, my booty is sorrreee today!
I left the gym with enough time to come home for a shower and go pick up my mother. That's when the texts started from DC. :confused: To put a very long day in short, here we are. Moving on. Next time, (omg I hope there's not), if it comes to yelling in the parking lot, then that's what we do. :confused: I hesitate to leave, because dangit I'm damn determined to see it through. And he is too. So...moving on..... but I had to make the point perfectly clear that my month got so messed up because of this, and to make him see that he doesn't realize the impact he has when he doesn't communicate! UGH. Lets see how long the comraderie lasts this time! I'm wary, but will give it a try.....

And to top it all off....DB is moving :( To Arizona. 4 to 5 weeks. Same time I'm moving. :( I feel like I'm losing so much this month....*sigh*

Lori- Dang girl! @ all the clothes.... LOL. Love it! Someday I will shop like that again! So why did you need to get bloodwork twice?? Omg needles....there's no way I would have gone for round 2 ! At least not without passing out.

Helene- It's definitely time for a visit!! Nice workouts past couple of days! Are you doing any rotations right now? I liked the June one.

Melissa- So is DA going to Vegas? I have a feeling no, since he was after you booked. You must be excited!!!!!!! Haven't heard anything from the agency yet.....but it's only been a day or two (with the holiday). The mental worrying and dreading....it seems like I know nothing else lately... :confused:

Amelia- You tell 'em girl! Help when you can (so they keep calling to offer hours), but don't let them walk on you! ( I know, this advice coming from ME!) LOL. I think I'd be much 'stronger' in a real work setting with real people...LOL!

Deb- I'm with you on cleaning it up this week after the holidays! I think a lot of people are! lol! Was the spin class busy?

Cookie- Well what's new with you?? Recovered from the weekend?

BBL!

Morning ladies,

Lori: :p Belinda did miss some things. Better you than me for the needle. I hate them. I think it's because my brothers would go before me when I was little and made a fuss about it to make sure the last person was scared :mad: My mom did the shots (she was a nurse).

Belinda: House hunting is a pain. At least you are buying at the right time. The market is good right now. Sorry about the weather. It's hot and humid up here as well. Good job with SS.

Iris: Well if DB moves maybe I will get that visit? :p Sorry about your boss being so challenging. OMG, I think we are all dying to know what booty pow is. :eek: God knows my booty needs help too. :eek: But I'm working on it. :D

I'll have to go through yesterday's post and come back later. Hi to everyone else. :)

Did Michelle Dozois' Peak 10 challenge this morning and I really enjoyed it.

OK, back to work.........

Hi Girls,

Just finished my workout long enough to shower. I did GS C&T, 20 mins run,20 mins on the bike and then 20 mins of walking on the TM. I also called the Dr's office to confirm I'm pregnant b/c my mother won't rest until I'm throwing up. She calls EVERY morning and EVERY night to see if I'm sick and b/c I'm not, she says "maybe your not pregnant then":confused: Ugh!

Belinda** yes...you missed some news. I didn't think I was at all. I was suppose to start and I didn't and I had a extra test in the house that I decided to use....never dreamed it would be positive. Sounds like your finally situated.

Iris** Sounds like you two finally figured it out. That weight is lifted off of your shoulders.

Helene** Nice workout! I don't enjoy needles...but Im not a big baby either:p

Alright...not sure what the plan is here today. Its chilly out but I may take DS somewhere or I may poke him in the hot tub and watch from the window! LOL

BBL!

Good morning ladies!! SO much to do today, I'm feeling overwhelmed :confused: Yesterday I bought a pair of HOT shoes for Vegas and I didn't check if they were the same size...they weren't! I might go back to Danbury to exchange them but I really don't feel like it...though I really REALLY love them. What to do, what to do LOL!

Today I'm planning on doing Bootcamp, then I gotta apply some self tanner, then I have a meeting to meet our new manager and taste some new products. Still have to pack too :eek::eek: Our flight isn't until 4:30 tomorrow afternoon so it's not too bad, gives me time to take care of last minute crap.

Amelia, great job on keeping up with the logging!! I would pick sleep over work too, that is too much!

Deb, I wanted to see that Extreme Weightloss show. What channel is it on?

Cookie, LOL yeah I am pretty much a Lori-caliber shopper. I LOVE to shop!!! I have to be careful with my suitcase though cuz you're only allowed 50lbs and I always over pack.

Lori, LMAO @ your mom! You don't have to be sick to be preggers! My friend was sick maybe for a couple days and that was it (this is the 1 who was running until she was 6 mos).

Belinda, happy house hunting! Glad everyone is doing well :)

Iris, glad to hear you worked things out with DC. Hopefully he will stick to being nice! Aww, {{HUGS}} about DB :( I'm sorry. You'll have a new place to visit now though :) No, DA isn't going to Vegas BUT he is going to Miami on Saturday for a week :(:(:( He's like "Don't worry, I'm going to call you every day." I said I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about your friend lol!! Nah, this is the 1st time I can honestly say I really am not worried about what will happen when the dude I am with is going away for a boys' vacay...how sad is that?? His mom wants to meet me already so that is scheduled for when he comes back :confused::eek:

Helene, you're from AZ??

Ok, I guess I will go return those shoes. They are nagging me...

Have a great day!

I'm back.....

Iris: By the way, no rotation, just going by what I feel like as long as I'm kicking it up a notch every single day :)

Melissa: LOL, no not from AZ (from France actually) but I live about 10 minutes from Iris and I think I haven't seen her since before Christmas. She keeps saying she's going to come for a visit and if DB moves (which I am sad about Iris :( ) she might actually have time to visit me again. :p

Lori: That is too funny about your mom. When is your due date by the way? Nice workout today too. Baby not slowing you down yet. :D I LOVE shopping too by the way, but not as much by myself and I don't have anyone to go with. :rolleyes: DH hates it to the point where if we go somewhere he makes me sit in the parking lot until I tell him exactly what I am getting and in what store and I can't even look at the other stores' windows along the way :confused: What fun is that?!

Still haven't checked back on yesterday :rolleyes:

but have a good afternoon everyone!

Evening!
Belinda, your poor dogs. House hunting can be fun. Sounds like you have an idea in mind of what you're looking for.
Lori, I'll bet you're glad you not sick. Your mother must have been sick when she was pregnant.
Amelia, donut duty again today? How's the diet going?
Helene, I have two Michelle workouts - the strength and interval ones. Do you have her new series? What do you think?
Iris, why is he moving now? That's so sad. I'm sorry.
Melissa, did you go back to Danbury? Hope you aren't over the weight limit for luggage tomorrow. Have fun.
Deb, how are you doing? Any doms from the Tracey workout?
Trish, where are you, girl? Miss you.
Kristen, is it hectic at this time of year? What are your summer plans?
Took today as a rest day. It was so hot and humid, plus my it band is very sore.
Cookie

Hi Girls,

Thought I would check in while I was waiting for DH to come home from work. I'm getting a little hungry actually.....:eek: and so it begins!

Melissa** I bought a nice pair of shoes one time,brought them home and put them in my closet. When I took them out to wear them thats when I realized I had bought two right feet:eek: I went back to the store with my "shoes" and told the lady my problem. She said "your the one causing all the show problems" The other 2 left feet were still sitting there! LOL

Helene** My mom is nuts...she truly. I am not much of a shopper ( I know you guys don't believe me;)) But when faced with economical crisis...I like to help out! The poppyseed isn't slowing me down yet...wait for it!

Cookie** I was very sick with DD and sick with DS but not as bad so its only natural that my mother is waiting for it. She also likes to say that the sicker you are, the healthier the baby:confused: Hope your IT bad had a good rest today!

BB in the a.m

Hi all! It has beena busy couple of days. Sorry I have been MIA. Monday was great. We went to the city and to the Intrepid. The boys really loved it. They had a huge LEGO model of the Intrepid. My oldest is soooo into LEGOs right now, he was amazed. Then later on my friend and I took a spin class while the hubbies watched the kids. This time I did not fall ;), and Kelly Bensimon from Bravo's NYC Housewives was there, on the bike right in front of me. Apparently the instructor is her friend, and it was interesting to see her in person. She was there with her two kids. I just waved hello, and she said her fake "Hiiiii" back, lol. If you watch the show, you know exactly what I am talking about, lol.

Yesterday we had a tee ball game. One more to go on Friday. I did manage to get a workout in, PLB. DOMs are just setting in now, lol. Not sure if it was such a good idea to do PLB the day after taking a spin class, but oh well.

Tonight's workout was Gym Styles Chest and Triceps.

I am sorry, but I am beat. I will be back tomorrow for personals, hopefully in the a.m.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did CC 5 on the ellipitical & Gym Style back, shoulders & bi's. I also went with DH to our nephews baseball game and I'm so itchy from the bugs:( but the game was fun to watch.

I forgot to tell you guys I ran into my friend today and she was like how did you get a spin bike yesterday. I signed up but arrived 2 minutes late and prior to that she said there were fights over the bikes but I came in and took the one with the bum petal and it worked out for me:)

Belinda - We skipped over Spring and straight to Summer so it must be an adjustment for you and the dogs.

Lori - Your going to have to either mail your Mom the stick or have the Dr. call her personally:D I guess your not allowed in the hot tub:confused:

Iris - I thought maybe DB wouldn't get around to moving:( I would love to know what Booty Pow is too . . . I'm sure I could use some:)

Helene - I was wondering how Peak 10 DVD was.

Melissa - The Extreme show is on Monday nights ABC Channel 7 @ 10PM, it's on for the next few weeks. Have a great time in Vegas and of course I must say: What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas, but you can tell us;)

Cookie - No DOMS from Tracey, the most she lifts is 3lbs. it's a big leap for me to commit to using that weight only. The weather should be nicer the next few days.

Kristin - Your going to be an expert at spin soon. I think the class/studio your going to has a bunch of stars that go because I heard Kelly Ripa talk about that class on her show. I would love to take a class in NYC.

Amelia - Congrats on finishing CLX:)

Trish - Hi

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.