Commit to Get Fit and Lean - Friday, July 15th

Good Morning....

Yep...I didn't do anything workout wise yesterday. And today isn't looking any better... *sigh*. I'm considering going back to bed. My Dad had a really bad cold, and I feel me going down the same road... And now I'm so aggravated because tomorrow I have CPR in the morning, a client in the afternoon, AND I just got my first promo gig. I'm working the Keith Urban concert tomorrow night for Samsung. Promoting their 4G phone or whatever phone it is...lol! At least it's something for now.....:confused:

Lori- WELCOME BACK!!! Girl, you don't have to workout to check in here!! Sh*t, look at me!! And I have no excuse! :eek: I miss you and your shenanigans!

Deb- Sounds like a new start for your boss.....I can relate. Too bad about her divorce, I can't believe he left her like that. Sucks.. :( Some Men.

Helene- How was your meeting? Ok, so maybe I'll see you at the RT, I have a feeling it's going to be an early night...... Have fun at the ballet!!! I'm sure you DD will love it!

Belinda- Nice workout yesterday!

Melissa- lmaoooo @ the volunteer lady....what a doofus! :rolleyes: Oh, and nice workout yesterday! I didn't get much on our shopping trip....I'm just not into it anymore...:( I need to snap out of it!

Amelia- I'm sorry so much stress. ((((Hugs)))). How was the movie??? And here's the thing about work....they'll wait til the last possible second or until somthing happens before they do what they're supposed to...it's a crock of sh*t!

Kristin- The workout I chose yesterday was the one where you don't move!! LOL!! I'm glad teeball is becoming rewarding for your DS! I saw your post about it being "interesting"...so do tell!

Cookie- Dang that's going to be a long week for you the week of the RT! I think you can handle it. ;) If I go back to school it won't be for awhile...:confused:

I think that catches me up...I might go back to bed....:confused:

Good morning,

I have D3 Legs on tap today. I slept in again:confused:

Iris - hope you don't come down with something!

All my new DVD's arrived yesterday:eek:

Have a wonderful day and workouts, girls. BBL!

Morning

Yesterday I managed to get S90Legs in and that was about it. My mind wasn't into it but I pushed my body to finish and felt good after!

The movie was sooooooo cute, loved it. We saw the premier of The Smurfs and I can't wait to take them to see that - thats a childhood favorite of mine:)

Today is suppose to be S90 Cardio Challenge but honestly...im getting burned out on the s90 series at the moment...think I will do a Cathe step or a turbo jam. I may even do some Imax2...I need something fun today.

Iris-Woohoo on the Samsung gig! Thats great!

Belinda-Let us know how you like the new workouts!

bbl

Hallo girls,

D3 and Gaiam " Lower Body Balance Ball workout" 40 min. is done:D That's one of the new DVD's, great workout;)

I bought all those DVD's from Mary at www.totalfitnessdvds.com . I only can recommend buying from Mary, she is great;)

Quick Start Yoga for Weight Loss With Suzanne Deason DVD & CD - $ 1.99
Kelly Coffey-Meyer Step Boxing DVD - $ 12.99
Kelly Coffey-Meyer Nyc Body Sculpting Workout DVD -$ 12.99
Minute Solution Hot Body Boot Camp DVD - $ 4.99
Amy Bento Kickbox Xtreme DVD - $ 12.99
Amy Bento All Pump Xtreme DVD - $ 12.99
Gaiam Body Target Upper Body Balance Ball DVD - $ 1.99
Gaiam Body Target Abs Balance Ball DVD - $ 1.99
Gaiam Body Target Lower Body Balance Ball DVD - $ 1.99
Gaiam Lower Body Yoga for Beginners DVD - Suzanne Deason - $ 1.99
Pilates Core Challenge DVD with Ana Caban - $ 2.99
Gaiam Quick Start Pilates For Weight Loss DVD & CD - $ 2.99
Gaiam Back Care Yoga DVD - Rodney Yee - $ 4.99
Minute Solution Fitness Ball Workout DVD - $ 6.99
Tonique CardioMat Workout DVD Sylwia Wiesenberg - Cardio Mat - $ 7.99
Gaiam Upper Body Yoga for Beginners DVD - Rodney Yee - $1.99
Gaiam Smart Start Yoga DVD With Rodney Yee - $ 2.99
Easy Pilates DVD with Ana Caban - $ 1.99
Cardio Pilates DVD with Ana Caban - $ 1.99
Amy Bento Cardio Pump Hi Lo DVD - $ 12.99
Kelly Coffey-Meyer Complete Cardio Sculpting DVD - $ 12.99
Kelly Coffey-Meyer Get Ready Step Go DVD - $ 12.99

I also bought KCM" Circuit burn" , Jillian Michales " 6 week six- back" from Amazon. Got enough workout dvds to keep me busy:eek:

Off to the shower. BBL!

Decided on Imax 2 premix intervals 1-4 then did Chest and back supreme 90. Felt so nice to get in a good sweat!

Belinda-:eek: on all the workouts girl...you got some great deals on them! Let me know how you like that KCM step box workout. I almost bought that one...

ok...have a great day:)

Decided on Imax 2 premix intervals 1-4 then did Chest and back supreme 90. Felt so nice to get in a good sweat!

Belinda-:eek: on all the workouts girl...you got some great deals on them! Let me know how you like that KCM step box workout. I almost bought that one...

ok...have a great day:)

Amelia - I do have KCM Cardio Kick Step - Boxing" love that one. I always wanted KCM step boxing, now I do:p I hear, this one is a lot of fun! Nice going on your CB wo today, girl.

Evening everyone. Today was rocky in the beginning, but very fun by the end. My two boys were driving me crazy while I was straightening up the house. Every five minutes it was, "MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM, blah, blah, blah." Mind you, my house is tiny, so there is no need whatsoever to yell out, "MMMOOOOOOOOOMMMMM," except if one is looking to drive me nutso, which I swear was their goal, lol. :rolleyes:

We spent the afternoon at my parents going in the pool and then I took them to the library. I had been meaning to sign them up for the summer reading contest and realized today we were in the middle of July and it ends in the middle of August, :eek:. Time is flying. While I do not want the summer to continue to whiz by, I am so excited. . . TWO WEEKS!!!!

My workout for today was MMA Boxing. My legs have some nice DOMS from yesterday, so it was a little tougher to get through, especially with some of the ab exercises. . . my hip flexors were on fire!

Belinda- Cool deal on deciding to do the six moth rotation. I am thinking of doing the undulating rotation in September. . . or buying HR and STS TB and starting STS after the holidays. . . we shall see :confused: Awesome prices on all those dvds!

Cookie- The summer is going great, but so fast! :confused: Last week I read a short adolescent lit book, Miracle's Boys. today at the library I took out The Diane Ravitch book everyone is talking about these days and The Glass Castle. I really want to read Room, but the library still has it out. I put it on reserve today. My DH wants me to download books onto my Ipad, but I like to hold real books. . . How do you feel about it? Do you read off a kindle or still get the real book?

Helene- LOL, I am actually trying to burn more calories than I am taking in. My eating is on and off on and off, lol. Last night after the game I ate a burger and fries again :eek:.

Deb- with my son taking long naps, and not being so tired because it is the middle of the day, I find it so much easier to get in some long workouts. Not so much the case once school starts, lol. Then again, my eating is better when school is in session. I guess because it is just part of the routine.

Iris- Cool gig to get! So did you workout today? Baseball yesterday. . . :rolleyes:. The team we played against looked like 3rd graders. They were taller, faster and knew the plays all too well to be in the 5-6 year old division. My DH went up to the other manager and asked him how old the players were. The manager got nasty with him and said he had been coaching them for about four years. :confused: Coaching them for four years? So they started playing when they were one and two years old, huh? :eek::mad::confused::eek::mad::confused: It was like the Olympian gods playing against the peasants, lol. They boys still had fun though, and I guess that is all that counts.

Amelia- glad you liked the movie. We really enjoyed it. I just love Jim Carey! Good workout today!

Melissa- watcha up to today? two weeks, two weeks, two weeks :eek::eek::eek::D

Hello to Trish and Lori!

Night,
Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.