Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Mar 26th 2008

Woo Hoo! You got the date right today!;) LOL

Im just getting ready to go home and I am sooo lazy! I called DH to wake him and he informed me that DS was awake from 4-6 so I don't know what the deal with him will be when I get home. Should I send him to the sitters or not?? Obviously he isn't feeling well and I know that if I keep him home he will probably wake just as I dooze off! Then if we plan on sending him out, he is likely to sleep until 10ish! You know how things go! LOL

Todays workout is a run. Im not sure how long. Won't be as long as Mon's run but I am hoping to get a goodie in. Maybe 6 miles of interval work...that should be a goodie}(

Belinda** Hope you are enjoying your workout!!

I will BB after I wake up!

Lori

:)

Hey girls!

Belinda-high fives on your workout!

Lori-How old is DS now? Hes such a cutie! Man,i wish my ds would take naps}( he quite taking naps around 15mnths x(. Enjoy your run today! When talking to other moms at playgrounds and such,there two or three year old are STILL taking naps??? Mine must be stubburn or something(or he has me wrapped around his little finger,LOL)

ok,the coffee has kicked in I will bbl:7

Good Morning Ladies!

Day 3 of taking it easy. I'm hating it!!! It's nice having extra time in my days, but I really do miss working out. I haven't done anything exercise-wise this week in an effort to really relax my knee so I can hopefully start back harder next week...but I think today I'll at least try abs or something else light.

I'm running late this morning (slept in too long) so I'll be back for personals around lunch time.

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!

Sara

Ameila** Don't even tell me about the nap situation! LOL If he stops taking naps, its just as well for me to call it quits!x( I will never get anything done then! I guess my workouts will have to wait until after supper or early morning. Im sure I will figure something out. Ive adjusted my schedule a few times now according to his naps. He will be 15 monthes on the 4th of April. I don't think he will stop taking naps just yet, his naps are usually 3 hours long.

Sara** Ive heard that a good break could be benefical...now...grant it, Ive never been crazy enough to try it:) LOL But thats what I have heard! hehe It won't be long and you will be back at the workouts before you know it!

Belinda** Do you have your workout done yet? You must!

We decided to keep DS home today b/c he wasn't awake when I got home and he was up by 8:57....I only got in bed 8:07x( I guess I will just go to bed early tonight. His spirits are good but his nose is a runn'in! Im going to take him outside for a little walk though.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning friends:)

I am now officially a mom of a 1 year old! DS had his 1st birthday on Monday, but we celebrated with the family on Easter Sunday. It was cute. It make me sad, he is walking and is no longer a 'baby'! He is a toddler, and it seems like it happend overnight.

Today is some sort of cardio, not sure what... That is my daily dilemma, huh?

Amelia-love your new avatar-your kids' are adorable.

Lori-DS takes 3 hours naps? OMG-you lucky girl! DS takes 1 nap/day, and it's usually 1-1/2 hours. Have a good run today.

Belinda-hi!

Savvy-sorry to hear you are 'laid up'. At least it's on your recovery week. Is this the end of Phase 1?

Cheryl-your new bike sounds awesome! What a fun color. Enjoy.

Carrie

Hi, everyone!

Carrie, congrats on your one year old - and enjoy your cardio!

Sara, bummer, bummer, bummer on your knee. Yes, maybe something low key today. What about some nice UB weight work, maybe?

Lori, no, I can't think you'd run as much as Monday again. 6 miles of interals sounds really nice. Good luck!

Amelia, I hope you're headed for a wonderful day.

Belinda, nice workout!

I'm doing Low Max today. Love it!

More later,
Cheryl

hey girly girls

Im done with my workout,didn't really increase in weight any though:-( but I got it done!

Lori,LOL-i forgot your son was around 15mnths...i keep thinking hes around a year for some reason?...When my son quit taking naps at first i would keep him in his bed and put a movie on or put some toys in there! Now x(x( i just have to watch him like a hawk and make sure he isn't in my way! Hes lost interest in watching me though,LOL! I may have to adjust my workout schedule soonx(. Im finishing up my resumes and will be sending them out next week!But only partime though,i think I would die if I had to work fulltime!

Sara-im sending you healing vibes for your knee! I know how tuff it is to rest when ya really want a good sweat!

Carrie-Happy late birthday to you son:) I was just telling my DH yesterday how i kinda wished i didn't get my tubes tied because my son will be 3 in may:-( no longer a baby:-(.

Cheryl-Have fun with your workout!

Belinda-my workout almost didn't happen:-o but i decided to go ahead and do it I will do the abbs later though}(!

hey to everybody that follows:)

Yippee! Weigh in was 126.6. That's another .6 down. I'll take it.
Workout was a bomb - phone kept ringing because of a PR launch happening today. Only got in 20 minutes. Will have to try again tonight.

Cheryl

Just popping in to report I did IMAX 2 today. That workout was not bad at all! I have not idea why I felt that way. Usually, that workout just kills me. I wonder if it's because I have been adding in BodyMax2 alot more? Must be getting some cardio endurance

Amelia-thanks! Oh, resumes...how is it going? When do you think you are going to start? This summer? Is your MIL going to watch the kiddies?

Cheryl-good luck on the PR launch. Bummer on the workout, but hey-you are losing weight, so oh well, right?

I can't wait for bed time! I lay down when DS took his nap (which he cried about) and I only napped for 30 mins. Got up and did 4.25 miles on the TM, for some reason, DS woke up screaming his head off. I may do something else tonight..we will see:)

Amelia** When DS stops taking his naps, I have a funny feeling he isn't going to watch me workout either!}( He is just sooo busy! DD use to but I don't think he will.

Carrie** Gice DS a great big b-day kiss from me!:* They grow up pretty fast don't they? DS seems to be changing more and more every day. Good job with your workout.

Cheryl** Down somemore? Your really starting to scare me now. You are going to catch up with me if I don't get these easter bunnies out of the house! I just made a batch of choco chip cookies for DH to take to work. The thing is, that they won't be out of the house until tomorrow morning...LORD HELP ME!!!!

BBL!
Lori:)

Finally checking back in! I've been using my extra time to finish up some grad school application stuff and run errands. It's nice having the extra time in the day...but I honestly can't wait to dive back in.

Carrie-Happy b-lated bday to your DS!! I did just finish the end of Phase 1 which is why I'm laying off the weights this week. My body will be nice and rested for the next rotation that starts on Monday!

Belinda-great job on the work out! Hope you enjoyed Idol.

Cheryl-congrats on the latest weightloss. It won't be much longer now. Congrats on the new bike as well! I'm glad you were able to treat yourself!

Lori-Hope your DS let you get that much needed rest! 4 miles isn't so bad when you consider that you ran 12 yesterday!!! Ah man, I really miss running! haha.

Amelia-thanks for adding me on facebook. I'm relatively new on there as well so I'm still learning the ropes as well. And thanks for the good knee vibes!! I need all of those I can get!

Hello to the rest of the gals!

Talk to you girls tomorrow!!!

Hey girls(dang,if I can type right)

Cheryl-YAY,high fives....your on fire!!!! Did you get your workout in? I always say 20min is better than nothing!

Carrie-Im almost finished with my resume,I need to check out a book so I can finish the coverletter...i forgot how to do it?LOL I also need to get my Certification from school just incase an employer wants to see it! My DH will watch the kids during the morning time...i will only be working 3days a week,partime:)(thankgoodness)Great job on Imax2 today! I did that one yesterday(well,have;-))

Belinda-sooooo who do you like on American Idol! The guy from GA is pretty good(LOL,coming from a georgan;-))I also like the little young guy that smiles all the time! As far as the women goes,i like brook!

Lori-Glad to hear you off work until friday! Great workout today!

did I miss anybody? I hope not,im too lazy to go back and read right now,LOL}( everybody have a great night!:)

ETA-Hey Sara,I didn't know you were applying for grad-school(forgive me if you have mentioned it before;-))...what are you major in agian? How excited you must be!

Thought I'd check back and report that I did the abs section of Cathe's TMS dvd. It was only ten minutes long...but was something.

Amelia-I'm going to go back to school for my MBA. My bachelors is in Marketing. I'm both excited and scared...scared because I will be also working full-time. I can't imagine how busy I'll be once I start...but hopefully it'll pay off in the end. I have several friends who are in grad school right now so I kind of feel like it's now or never, ya know. DH and I aren't planning on having kids for a couple of years so this is the perfect time to do it. Thanks for asking!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.