Commit to Get Fit and Lean for Sunday, August 6th

Good Morning! Today is D? All I know is M2,BAck and Biceps...lol. Well as it turns out, my background check cleared in the knick of time and I'll be leaving tomorrow for Syracuse for training. :eek: I was telling Helene last night, that it never fails...some big change occurs that halts STS!!! I'm actually thinking of getting all upper body STS in and Saturday and Sunday....and dealing with lower body/cardio over the week! We'll see what happens...............

Going shopping today for business professional clothes...:confused: I dont' have too much of that.... *sigh*. Should be fun,though. Wish I'd laid off the peanut butter the past couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

Helene-Fun times!!!! Love Monopoloy!!! I almost won,too.......lol Hahahaaaa...you posted the picture! Omg at my flat hair..LOL

Belinda- How was the spa???? That must have been soooo relaxing! Ohhh I'll get on MFP soon.....and take a look see! Probably tonight! I think I have to friend you first, right??

Deb- This whole summer has just flown by...and I can't believe I"m saying this, but I'm looking forward to the fall!

Kristin- I DO recommend Boot Camp from BM2...I see that you said you haven't done that one yet. It gets my vote. ;)

Trish- I know...you're right about not doing cardio down here...ughhhh...I'll stick to walking/running for awhile....it's almost a good thing Illl be away so much..lol. lmao @ DG and I married.....:eek::eek: Noooo Wayyyy...lol DAng....where are you going this time??? I must read back.

I think that catches me up...I never really know until after! :p BBL

Morning all! Today's workout will be High Reps. Haven't done that one since before the RT. I have to go shopping to day for bday presents for Nikolas and DH. Then I plan on lounging by the pool.

Iris & Helene- Love the pic. Sounds like you had a good time. I love Monopoly! I haven't played in so long (well, with people. I have played online before, lol).

Jessica- Butts and Guts has a good stability ball premix on it, plus an ass-kicking leg workout, lol. STS Ab Circuits is another goodie. Pyramid Upper/Lower dvd also has a stability ball section after the upper body. If you are loooking for a dvd with a lot of action, step aerobics, weights and abs, Body Max 2 is awesome (great premixes and that is my favorite ab workout, but it does not have a stability ball). I think Core Max might have stability ball too, but I don't own that one. Low Impact Circuit is another good one, in my opinion. It has a great ab workout at the end.

Okay, I'll bbl,

Kristin

Good morning girls! No WO for me yesterday...I was too tired :confused: I've been lacking energy this week; not sure what that's about. Maybe because TOTM is coming. I also ate REALLY bad last night. UGH. Well, today is a new day! I'm planning on HR and maybe some sort of cardio depending how I feel. I took off from work this weekend to relax and get some studying done since this is the last week of summer session, woohoo!!! :eek::D

We never wound up at the Met Thurs. By the time I got home from school and we got down there it would've been 330/4 and the Met closes at 530 on Thursdays :( So we went shopping at the outlets instead! Still a fun day.

Iris, LOL @ the DG story. I love it! Awesome news about the background check! I'm so happy for you :D How long is the training? I'm looking forward to the fall too. Although this summer has been really fun, probably one of the best in the past 4 years.

Kristin, haha I'm copying your WOs again ;) Have fun at the pool.

Jessica, yeah Core Max has a stability ball section on it for abs. It has a bunch of premixes too. Love that WO! I can't believe the RT was a week ago either.

Belinda, have a great time at the spa this weekend!! Sounds like a great time :)

Helene, love this pic of you and Iris! Ooooh Intensity is a tough one but it's so much fun. I have no idea how she talks through it either...I'm getting more and more convinced she is beyond human ;) No word from the hole which is surprising. Then again it's summer and people have vacays so I'm sure something will happen once fall comes ;)

Hi to Deb, Cookie, Trish, Alesia, and Amelia! Hope you all have a great day!!

Just a quick post to say I went spinning this morning with "Nancy". Loved it. I am trying to see if DH will come with me tomorrow morning.

Busy day ahead but I'm all charged up :)

Hi, all!

Taking a rest day with a lot of walking today! Ordered Butts & Guts this morning (thanks, Kristin!), can't wait to try it!

I am focusing on getting back on track with my eating today. I been having a really hard time staying on point since the road trip! I think it had to do with not measuring & tracking for 3 days...and eating whatever I felt like! Yikes!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Jessica

Howdy girls!

We made it to hot, hot, hot Texas without a hitch. So glad to be here hanging out with my dad. Found out he had a mild heart attack 3 weeks ago (it was previously misdiagnosed). I'm going to meet with all his doctors this week. So hard to be so far away.

Anyway, girls are having a blast with my two sisters, 8 & 9 (adopted by my dad & stepmom when they were babies). Funny thing is, Liv (my 4YO) runs the show!!

Eats are not great but hoping to get in a wo everyday. Will catch up on personals tonight. You guys are inspiring me with those wos!! Keep it up girls! Today's wo was TF!

BBL

High Reps done. Not sure why this was so hard for me today; my arms are killing! My body is just exhausted. I wanted to get some cardio in but there is no way that's gonna happen. I'm glad I did something though.

Jessica, are you on MFP? It helps stay accountable with the eats when everyone can see your food for the day...well, last night I didn't track everything and I definitely fell off the wagon :confused: But so far so good for today!

Trish, glad you got to TX ok! So sorry to hear about your dad :( How is he feeling now? I hope everything goes ok with the docs. Have a great time and nice WO today!!

HR done for me too. Funny, Melissa, I was going to add cardio also, but Christopher woke up from his nap. I might go for a walk later and have Nikolas ride his bike. That'll count for something ;). I really like HR. It wa sthe first full body workout I have done since the RT. Felt good to hit the weights, lol.

Trish- I am sorry to hear about your dad. Glad your girls are having fun with the family. How hot is it there?

Okay, I will bb probably tomorrow.

Hello to everyone who follows!

Kristin

Melissa- I dont know what MFP is, can you send me a link? I have been on weight watchers since the middle of January.
Thanks!
Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.