Commit to Get Fit and Lean for Saturday, July 9th

Today is cardio shmardio.....:p Not sure what I'll do yet!

So apparently DI isn't ready for a relationship......(who said I wanted to just jump right in???)...my cousin got a hold of me last night and said he honestly didn't think he was ready. I didn't realize he was kind of fresh out of a relationship....seriously, I wasn't THAT "whatever" about it....lol. Oh well, the guy had his chance, not like I was in search of the moon or anything. God knows I have enough on my plate! Moving on.......

If I magically have income by the time the RT rolls around, I'll come down Saturday night and crash!

Deb- I'm going to try and go to the farmers market too. Last week, we got this canteloupe, it was the best one I've ever had! And green beans!!! Again, best, crispiest, freshest I've ever had. I'm surprised there weren't tomatos and corn!! That's unamerican! lol Have fun at your dinner tonight!

Trish- Thanks!! About the name.....I thought a lot about it!!! Stressed over it!! LOL @ debating the spin class! Hats off to anyone that gets on a bike that doesn't go anywhere! :eek: DG just goes to Florida for business...he lives in Albany. DB is moving to Arizona on Wednesday. :(

Kristin- So it's the same thing with little league games up here.....wait for one perosn to call off the whole thing 3 minutes before the first pitch....;)

Amelia- I'm addicted to Rookie Blue and Drop Dead Diva. I cant' afford to get into another show!!! LOL. Dang about all those hours. They're taking their sweet a$$ time because they can. They probably figure they got people to cover, so why bother right now.

BBL !

Good morning Iris and all who follows,

slept in this morning:confused: and I am still tried!

I will do a Total Body workout today, maybe I will do HR>

I will be back later, I promise!

Hey girls...fly by post here...supreme 90 Shoulders and Arms done......

......And I was gonna take a rest day;).....

.....off to work.....later gators.....

Iris-That's his loss...I think he should have mentioned his recent relationship sooner.

Belinda-Yay on the house! Have a great workout today:)

Hey girls! Well, I thought I was better but this cold came back on full force to kick my butt! I am so stuffed up but thankfully I don't feel too much like crap. Still got a workout in today: Muscle Endurance and Athletic Step! Haven't done ME in awhile.

Iris, at least you found out about DI before it was too late! Some dudes don't come to that realization until it's weeks or sometimes months into the relationship. There are more dudes out there! I thought I told you guys that's how I met DA? Ooops! LOL!! Anyway, we met on this site called OKCupid. It was easy and the best part is it was FREE!! :D My brother found a GF on there too. I hope you can come to the RT! If you want you can crash in my room...I think I only got 1 bed but it's a king and I promise I won't try anything funny ;)

Amelia, I LOVE True Blood!!!!! We missed the last episode because we were at a bbq for the 4th so I need to catch up. Eric is SO freakin hot! And there is a dude in my chem class who looks exactly like Lafayette, minus the makeup ;) I'm following the July rotation from last summer but I'm tweaking it a bit and adding in some WOs and switching some around.

Kristin, the Burger Shack sounds awesome right now. I would kill to have a greasy burger and fries lol! I can't wait for the RT either! I'm gonna try to leave really early too but Friday morning; I didn't get the hotel for Thurs night :( It took me forever to get down last year too; I remember all that damn traffic on the tpk grrrrr!!

Belinda, that is AWESOME news about selling your house and at a higher price!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Have a great workout!

Deb, oooh now you got me craving corn on the cob.

Trish, have fun at the barre class. I've always wanted to try it. Let us know how it goes! The double date Thursday was SO much fun! My friend loves DA!! There is a new Hibatchi restaurant that opened up by us that we are going to next. She said she wants to do more couples things together which makes me feel really good :D

Happy Saturday! Just saw Derek Jeter get his 3000 hit so we are all celebrating over here, woo hoo! I did D18 back and biceps today and added the extended stretch. I was able to do the alternating curls with 20# DBs, yessss!!!!! But then I struggled witht the seat concentrated curls at 17#. I had to do some assisting. My biceps feel so pumped I feel like Arnold, lol (well, maybe not exactly like him).

Deb- Jessica has a few of Cathe’s workout dvds. She actually became interested when I went on the RT last year. She had just had her second baby and was looking to get back into shape. I gave her Basic Step and Body Fusion to see how she would like Cathe and she was hooked. She has a few more of her dvds and just tried IMAX 3 for the first time the other day. She is also the one who has taken me to her spin class a few times. We are both getting so excited! It is going to be a blast!

Trish- I do know they had certain items on sale there. For this month there is asale, right? I think it is 15 or 20% off the cathe fitness gear, so I am sure it will apply on the RT. The only thing is they do not sell everything there that they carry online. I don’t remember exactly what they did have. I just bought some tee shirts, bracelets and lifting gloves. I would wait until the RT and see if they have it there. If not, order it online during the RT so you get the discount ;)

Iris- DI seems a bit of a whiner, lol, like a shy, whining whiner. . . Anyway, his loss. . . I am keeping my fingers crossed for magical income!

Belinda- did you get to do HR? I will probably be buying this one on the RT.

Amelia- How is work? Still working full time as a part time employee? Did the cake decorator quit? I forgot if you said he was going to quit or did quit.

Melissa- I am kicking myself in the arsh right now for not booking Thursday night, but oh well. I am sure we learned our lesson from last year and will make it with time to spare this time around.

Lori- hope all is going well and that you are feeling okay.

Hello to Cookie and Helene!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.