Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I went to the gym at 7 a.m, did CCV2 on the elliptical. All the TC were taking. Still had a great workout. Traveled 3.45 miles, burned 400 cal.

I will be back!

Morning,

Belinda-Nice calorie burn today!

I plan on doing 4ds KB/legs & Core later this morning.

bbl

Morning!

Belinda: nice workout! It really seems from your posts as if you had never gotten injured at all. Way to go! How is your back by the way. Any progress? How long is it expected to last? How about your sinuses? Are they behaving?

Amelia: Day two of the 4DS rotation. Funny think is, I've done all the cardio bits of 4DS but not the weight bits. Maybe one day I'll do a rotation like you do. I so love the premixes for all the DVDs, the combinations are endless! But for now, I am still in the thick of STS so it will have to wait. Dug in the candy last night, was so frustrated when I got home and was telling DH about my day and not paying attention to what I was putting in my mouth. :eek: Evenings are always my downfall. I have plans for them, but sticking with them is the problem. But I am super motivated to make my ticker move, so it will move!

Lori: OMG, how on earth can you work out like that and stay alive! No wonder you can get away with eating cookies. That's incredible, woohoo. we're all sick to some level at home. But the kids are in care all day. DS actually sees three sets of kids during the day. So if H1N1 is around I think we'll get hit. He has a group at his before and after school daycare, his group of friends at school and on Tuesday Thursday, he has been put in an extended daycare program to help him catch up on his fine skills (drawing etc.).

Hi to everybody else! Cookie, hoping you check in soon to let us know how you are doing!

I'm thinking today will be a rest day. No shame in that. I still have DOMS but especially in my forearms from the weight of the weights rather than from the body parts I worked out yesterday. Have a great day everyone, I have to get ready and go to work :( so I can buy whatever it is Cathe comes up with nest ;)

Good Morning Ladies.

Today is KPC ( and I will remember to wear my HR monitor!). Work was awful last night! No one for the last 3 hours!! I left early ( which I'm not supposed to) and came home and went right to bed!

Belinda- Nice workout!

Amelia- I love the leg workout in 4DS...have fun!

Helene- I hope your DS doesn't get sick!! I can't believe how it's spreading so much............. There is no shame in taking a rest day!! No sense in pushing it...especially with STS! Hope you have a good day at work.

Ok all BBL

Good Morning!

Lets see how far I can get with this without being interupted! DH's laptop won't pick up the wireless downstairs and thats where DS is, watching Dora.

I don't have a whole lot to do today, I kinda did it all yesterday. So I am thinking I will get my workout in early. Had a great night sleep. Went to bed around 11'ish and didn't get up until after 7:30. I am going to do another couple of body parts using 4DS/MM and I may do an Insanity workout instead of a run today. My toe is still bad. I may not be able to jump around at all but I will try and see what happens.

Belinda** what time did you get up?? Sounds like a early workout to me!!! I can get up pretty early but my workouts are usually done in the house. If I had to travel to get my workouts in, they probably wouldn't get done.

Helene** You do realize that I just did the chest and should portion of 4DS and MM, right? I think someone got confused with that last week and they thought I did like 5 hours of working out! LOL Hope today isn't to crazy! Enjoy your rest day!

Ameila** Hope you are enjoying your workout.

Iris** Where is it that you work? For some reason I thought you were a nurse...not sure why.

Deb** Good job with the DOMS. B&G will do it , thats forsure!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do kickboxing at the gym today. Taking off from work today have a mamo & taking MIL to the Dr's. I also have to vote today:)

Belinda - No TM's, maybe everyone was working off Halloween candy:D

Amelia - We're thinking alike, have fun with kickboxing today:)

Helene - Enjoy your rest day. I wonder what Cathe will do next?

Iris - It does seem like people are going out less this year. They say the recession is over but is it?

Lori - I too thought you worked out like 5 hours:D like you couldn't LOL.

Hi Cookie & Trish.

BBL, have a great day everyone:)

Hi again!

I finished with KPC and burned 469 cals....:D What a workout....

Deb- Yeah I definitely got hit with this recession, but now I work more so it's evened out! lol Good luck with your Mamo...it rates right up there with root canals. :confused:

Lori- LOL@ Nurse...yeah maybe for Halloween next year! I can't even stand the sight of blood......hehe. I bartend....monday nights are my slowest shift. Have a great workout today.

BBL

dumb question

How do you gals know how many calories you've burned?? A heartrate monitor?? Also, how do I get someone on here to hold me accountable. I've gained 10 pounds and really need to take it off!!!!!!!!! BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS would be nice!!! My thyroid was sluggish but meds have it all in tact now so there is no excuse. But I am finding that my fatigue is sooooo extreme. I could barely get through LIC yesterday...actually, I didn't get through LIC yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have to see progress if I do something rather than nothing, right??

How do you gals know how many calories you've burned?? A heartrate monitor?? Also, how do I get someone on here to hold me accountable. I've gained 10 pounds and really need to take it off!!!!!!!!! BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS would be nice!!! My thyroid was sluggish but meds have it all in tact now so there is no excuse. But I am finding that my fatigue is sooooo extreme. I could barely get through LIC yesterday...actually, I didn't get through LIC yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have to see progress if I do something rather than nothing, right??

Hi,

I use a heart rate monitor, I bought mine in Wal Mart. Love it! My is really close with the one in the gym. Stay on track with your workouts and you will lose those 10lbs;) Right now I do 3 full body workouts and 3 cardio days a week. Hope this helps!

P.S. you are more than welcome to join our group. BTW, LIC is a tough one, don't beat yourself up. Keep up the good work! Hope to see you soon. Take care!

Thanks so much! Encouragement is really what I need. None of my close group of friends or coworkers workout or try to keep track of their workouts. I won't beat myself up about LIC. Today, I am doing cardio from BM2. I am trying to do one of the rotations I found, but I know I won't stick to it as closely because of my schedule. My goal is to get in at least 5 workouts per week. Thanks again and I'll "Commit to get fit":)

Hi girls,

What a busy day today. After the gym, I went to get a massage for my back (haven’t had one in a few weeks) I took the dogs for a walk, went to see an ENT (my ear is killing me). Had to skip the PT today, I did pick up the sheet with the new exercises for this week, will do the later:rolleyes:

Amelia, have fun with your leg and core workout later.

Helene, thanks for the nice compliment. I am trying not to let these things get me down. I do have to admit, I have a lot of fun with 3 full body and 3 cardio workouts a week. I also love the premixes on the DVD’s, they are a lot of fun. Like new workouts! Enjoy your rest day.

Iris, don’t you love KPC? Nice cal. burn, girl! Sorry, about work last night.

Lori, I got up at 5:30 am this morning. Unfortunately I couldn’t get a TC this morning, still had a lot of fun. It has been raining since yesterday, non stop! I think that is why the gym was so crowded.

Debbie, enjoy your kickboxing at the gym today. I am thinking doing B&G this week too! Great job, on the DOMS!

I will try to came back with more personals!

Thanks so much! Encouragement is really what I need. None of my close group of friends or coworkers workout or try to keep track of their workouts. I won't beat myself up about LIC. Today, I am doing cardio from BM2. I am trying to do one of the rotations I found, but I know I won't stick to it as closely because of my schedule. My goal is to get in at least 5 workouts per week. Thanks again and I'll "Commit to get fit":)

None of my close friends workout:( Have fun with BM2 today, that one is a tough one too:p If you workout 5 days a week and watch what you eat, you be fine! Check in once in awhile and keep us posted! Good luck! You can do this!

Hey girls, ive got to keep this short because im starving:eek:

Just finished my workout and it was so fun! That kickbox workout really works your legs, they were shaking by the end of 4ds legs
total time~1:11
total burned~684 calories

I will BBL w/personals...kick butt ladies!

And Welcome wrkoutqueen, Belinda gave you some great advice! I also use a HRM(Nike Imira) to calculate my cals burned...im a little obsessed:eek::confused:. Have a great day and have fun with BM2!

'Evening!
How's everyone doing? Welcome, Workout Queen! Glad to have you join us.
Belinda, are you sure you're you aren't two people in one - one who workouts and another who goes for pt? You're amazing!
Lori, I want you energy! Your son is a lot of fun. Bet he is adorable. How's your DD?
Amelia, did your kiddie enjoy trick or treating? So, did your DH wear a costume or just wish to? Hope Santa brings you sts.
Iris, um, which part of your costume was left behind?.... Inquiring minds want to know! Sorry last night was empty. Isn't that when your friend usually shows up. Good for you about ordering shock cardio. It sounds fabulous. When is your next filming date?
Helene, sorry to hear everyone is sick. You sure are getting your workouts in!
Trish, how's everything with you?
Deb, didn't you just have a mamo? Thought I remember you recently having one. How's your MIL doing? Can't believe we are less than two months to Christmas! Honestly, I don't know how time sees to pass quicker lately. Now, I sound old.
Well, the roof is coming along. Guess it will be about another two weeks tho. We're having pipes moved, insulation, and venting changed. The disruption bothers me. My BIL came in for the weekend, and there was a lot of commotion with him going thru things to take with home with him. Last night I came home from work and went to bed. Today, my dd got sick to her stomach at school so I had to bring her home. Luckily she hardly ever gets sick, so hopefully it will pass soon. Now, the workers have finally left, but I have to cook dinner. Was hoping to get in a wo. My eating has been really bad, but like others said - time to change that.
Anyone else doing the Nov 09 rotation?

Hi Girls!

Late checkin for me but that means I will have less chatting to do in the a.m when I should be chugging coffee and getting ready for my workout.:)

I did part of my workout this a.m but COULD NOT get into the grove of cardio. I did 4DS/MM bic and tris then I put in MIC...stopped 2 mins into the warm up:confused: got DS some lunch then popped MIC back in again all game to do it and then DS started running circles around me. That along with the fact that I didn't really want to do it was enough for me to stop it AGAIN and hope to do something tonight. So tonight I did a circuit workout using the TM and standing leg work in B&G. Im glad I waited cause I was in the mood to workout tonight.

DS had a few accidents today. Dear Lord...looks like someone tackled him about 20 x's. He is sooo rough that he doesn't go very long without a bruise on him somewhere! I stopped in to visit my friend and her dog is just over a year old, Im not sure who had the most energy. Anyway, just as we were getting ready to leave they had a collison and DS did a face plant in the floor and drove his teeth through his lip. Plus the dog scratched his face. While I was making supper, he was running circles around the table and ended up running into the corner of the table, pretty close to his eye....he kinda as a black eye. After supper he was running more circles through the living room and in through the kitchen...not looking where he was going and he ended up hurting his shoulder when he ran into the door!:confused: Im almost afraid to take him to the sitters tomorrow! Once she sees all the bruises and scracthes she is gonna wonder whats going on! LOL I have witnesses for every accident.

Belinda** You did have a busy day...did that hot guy rub you down again??;) Woo hoo!!!

Ameila** Good job with that workout. Your kicking some major arse!:D

Deb** Did you get to your KB class? I think there is a class here on Mon nights that I am thinking about trying sometime. I just need to find someone to go with me...I hate going alone.

Iris** I didn't know you were a bartender! Oh man... I bet you get hit on tons and tons!

Cookie** DD as been really good lately. The last thing I told her the last time she got into trouble was that she needed to find some new friends and thats what she did. They weren't new friends as such..some were old friends that she stopped hanging out with and others she never hung out with before...BUT they are her age and she as been very lowkey! I think we nipped it just before the real trouble started.

Alright..I will bb in the a.m!!

Lori:)

Workoutqueen** Welcome to our group. Like Belinda said, if your eating is in tack and you get those workouts done, you should be o.k! My HRM is my Garmin running watch that I use outside so I can't use it inside at all....I have no clue how many cals I burn when working out in doors.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.