Comments about Coremax workouts

KittyMama

Hi all! I just wanted to ask anyone who has the Coremax DVD how they like it and if there any tips & tricks you'd like to share with me. I have asked for it for Christmas and I just cannot wait to get my hands on it!
Thank you!
Kitty Mama

Coremax is deceptive. When I got it, I thought, oh, this is not too hard. then I consistenly used it, rotating between the 6 work-outs offered on it(3 premixes). Then after about a month, I did one of my other Cathe's that I usually have problems with the core work-out, and it was much easier. This is a darn good DVD.

Kitty, if you don't get it for Christmas, be prepared to order December 26!! I waited patiently for mine... and it's great. I like the 20 minute workouts, I just sub them in sometimes for the ab section from the workout I'm doing.

I've done the 20 minute ones 4 times now. I was really surprised I wasn't sore- when you watch them, you think "I can't make it through that!" but it's structured so that you can. Wonderful!

Have fun!

This is a great DVD! When I use it consistently, it helps strengthen my back along with my abs/obliques. I really like that each of the 3 sections are only 20 minutes long and I like the nice variety of core moves.

Tips & tricks? I'd recommend that you get a medicine ball that either has handles on it or has a very textured surface---easier and safer to grip for those woodchop moves and side-to-side torso twists. (Especially if your palms are sweaty!:)) And if you're not already a pro with using a stability ball, just be careful with the section that uses both stability ball and medicine ball together (you'll be lying over/on the stability ball, while exercising with the medicine ball).

Coremax is awsome. I especially enjoy tacking it on after doing an Interval Max workout.
Tips: dry sweat off your back before doing II or III so that you don't slip off the stability ball. Don't get discouraged by the levitation holds. I've got long legs so I find those are super tough.
Make sure you stretch your back and abs afterwards or you could have nasty DOMS. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.