Combined Rotation

Candice2015

Cathlete
I am only using three instructors that I enjoy, Cathe, KCM and Jessica Smith. I love lifting heavy weights. Has anyone created any rotations that they are willing to share that may incorporate these instructor's dvds combined in a rotation? I am not really good at making a rotation, but need one to keep me from not knowing what dvd to do each day. I have been doing 2 weeks of each instructor before switching, but would love a good rotation. Any help would be great.

Hmmm, your favorites are the same as mine. What I do is decide on a focus for the month, oftentimes I use one of Cathe's rotations for inspiration. Then I substitute a KCM or Jessica DVD that is similar in intent (ie, a KCM kickbox when Cathe lists a kickbox). I also use a set rotation (kind of) for other months ( ie, legs on M, steady state cardio on T, upper body on W, Hiit or intervals on Thursdays, circuit/metabolic or total body weights on Friday, and kickbox on Sat. ) Then I put in a DVD from my collection, but will allow myself the freedom to switch out an instructor depending on my time, energy, whim. I also include an abdominal DVD here and there, and an extended stretch. I used to not use a set rotation, but noticed that when left to my own whims I'll often chose a cardio and not do much lifting. HTH

Forgot to add that FitnessFreak also has some good rotations on here, she also includes the intention and sometimes lists the generic equivalent of the workout to make it easier to do a substution.

Thanks for the input. I found Cathe's compendium so I know what dvds are what type of work out. I need to see if there is one for KCM and JS so it will be easier to sub.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.