Collage Video going out of business

Just got an e-mail from Collage saying my order had shipped, but I'm also getting a partial refund. Looks like I only scored 3 of the 5 workouts I ordered, but the website doesn't show which ones I will be getting. Bummer! :-(

Today I received a partial refund email. Then an hour or 2 later a shipping notice email. Then about an hour later my collage account was updated to show which item shipped.

Wanted to be more specific and say after you login it's under 'recent orders' (on the right side). The order will list the items you ordered. Then below that it will show the shipping tracking number. And then under that the actual items that shipped.

Last edited:
I am really bummed too! I ordered 7 really cool DVDs for great prices in two different orders. (both over $25 for free shipping). I received a shipping notice on Saturday for one order and another one today for the other. Then I got notices for two refunds! One was a refund for the total amount for the first purchase, then the second one was a partial refund. It looks like I'm going to get ONE DVD out of 7!!!! But why did I get two shipping notices??? I'm really confused. I looked at my Collage account, and it showed the one shipped, but doesn't say anything about the others. RATS. I'm disappointed.

Just got an e-mail from Collage saying my order had shipped, but I'm also getting a partial refund. Looks like I only scored 3 of the 5 workouts I ordered, but the website doesn't show which ones I will be getting. Bummer! :-(

So correction to my last post. I checked my bank account and showed that I was only charge $15, when I made the order it was for $30, so guess I may be getting half my order but not sure which ones.

The tracking for USPS said I was supposed to get it today but nothing yet, maybe tomorrow.

I didn't get a refund at all. Instead, they sent two videos that I didn't order as replacements. I contacted them and they said that they would issue a refund. So I got 2 of the 4 videos I ordered.

I am really bummed too! I ordered 7 really cool DVDs for great prices in two different orders. (both over $25 for free shipping). I received a shipping notice on Saturday for one order and another one today for the other. Then I got notices for two refunds! One was a refund for the total amount for the first purchase, then the second one was a partial refund. It looks like I'm going to get ONE DVD out of 7!!!! But why did I get two shipping notices??? I'm really confused. I looked at my Collage account, and it showed the one shipped, but doesn't say anything about the others. RATS. I'm disappointed.

Another unhappy camper over here. I got an email on Monday telling me that I will get ZERO DVDs. I ordered NINE! I thought I was early enough in the day to at least get some of them. I understand that the CV website was bombarded with orders, but I am kind of annoyed that I went through the whole buying/checkout/enter your credit card info process all for DVDs that weren't even available to begin with. :(

I just got my order today. I ordered Cathe's Yoga Max (got that one) and two KCM DVDs (didn't get those). I never received any emails from Collage that said my whole order wasn't being fulfilled. I just received the confirmation order email with the 3 I ordered, then a shipping email but it never said I wasn't getting 2 of them. Such a disappointment to get my package when I was expecting the whole order :(

And so it begins.............so many of us ordered, paid, got an e mail or NO e mail, tracking numbers or NOT, full order, half order or NO order......"replacement" dvd's (that's kind of messed up). I still haven't gotten mine yet. I'm not too worried, Collage has always been good.

I can not imagine the madness they must be dealing with right now. :(

True tlc93, I can't imagine what they are going through right now. I received my order today and got 2 out of 4. I received a couple of Amy Bento's workouts. On the invoice it said that the other I ordered were never in stock or already out of stock by the time I placed my order. The rush messed up their inventory system.

It's fine I'm happy with the 2 I did get. Now on to total fitness to order a couple more. I've been holding back on some of these but now I want them :)

I agree, I can't imagine the chaos that must be going on with CV. I don't blame them for the mess-ups, I think they've done the best they could with this crazy situation. My receipt said "WE ARE VERY SORRY" and I think they truly are. The system just couldn't keep up. I'm still not sure why I wasn't notified that my whole order didn't go through, but it's okay.

I received an email yesterday stating my "order had shipped." I guess the surprise will be when the box arrives, and I discover what I received. Poor CV, must be a mess. I don't envy them.

I really hope Mary will keep her prices down, like she did in the past:eek: Since her business is getting so much bigger :)

I had my eye on a couple of DVDs when Collage made the announcement. I waited to see how fast inventory was going during the day, but then forgot about it and checked the website a few hours later and they still appeared to have some of the ones I wanted left in stock. I remember getting the sold out notice, but then refreshing the page and I saw it disappeared so I thought I could place the order for the item since the sold out notice was not there anymore oh well, didn't get any (zero) they were all gone, but at least I tried. No hard feelings though. I think Collage did not expect that response and were not ready to fill out those orders that quickly. It was a family owned business, not a huge corporation.

Thanks to Belinda I discovered Mary's website and have placed two orders already. The first one according to the tracking number is supposed to arrive today and I placed it on Monday. Considering that I live in Puerto Rico that is pretty impressive. They call her speedy Mary on the VF forums for a reason.:eek: I hope she doesn't increase prices either. To keep me as a customer keeping the prices low is key, since there are other options out there. Having great customer service and return policies as well, since several instructors sell their own dvds and I could go buy them directly from their websites if their prices, customer service, and return policies are better. Finally, having coupons and rewards make me feel less guilty about shopping in the first place and when I know I have a coupon and a couple of dollars in rewards I always like to use them.

When I get all my DVDs I will definitely try to post honest reviews on Mary's site. That is what I loved about Collage: the plethora of unbiased reviews. I know I have to contribute with my reviews as well to make it more informative and helpful for others.

I couldn't agree more regarding the reviews!!! I always wrote reviews on Collage. Now I'll make an effort to write them at Mary's site. It's sometimes the deciding factor in what to get. I especially like a review that gives comparisons "not as hard as IMAX 3 but still intense" or " if you can do Afterburn you can def do this"

Maybe with all the shopping that happened......we can post reviews on Mary's site. Just a thought.:)

I couldn't agree more regarding the reviews!!! I always wrote reviews on Collage. Now I'll make an effort to write them at Mary's site. It's sometimes the deciding factor in what to get. I especially like a review that gives comparisons "not as hard as IMAX 3 but still intense" or " if you can do Afterburn you can def do this"

Maybe with all the shopping that happened......we can post reviews on Mary's site. Just a thought.:)

I received my first two dvds from Mary today. :)I already watched one of them. Since I have a couple of weeks left on my current rotation and I like to do the workouts first before posting reviews, I will post my reviews as soon as I try them.

I'm rather sad about Collage going out of business, even though I haven't ordered from them in years. I used to all the time, though, so I guess they've got some nostalgia appeal for me.

Advanced Workouts

Another site to order from is Advanced workouts they have workouts that are on sale and that are at a little lower price than totalfitness website. I also like the layout of Advanced workout website more than total fitness. I will be ordering my dvds from there.:D

I only got six out of 18 disks that I ordered I was very sorry to see one of my orders canceled, I am sorry to see them go out of business

Received my order yesterday. I received four out of the twenty I ordered. These four were really an after thought. I'm disappointed, but there are other websites. Will miss CV.

I only received 2 out of 7 DVDs that I ordered from Collage. I ordered from FitnessFly two of the ones I really wanted and didn't get. They had decent prices, were shipped quickly and for free, and I received a 15% off my next purchase coupon! I'm happy with that service.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.