CLX Workout Log

butterflygurl

Cathlete
Hi all! I could not find this when I did a search so please forgive me if there is a post out there and please point me in the direction of it.

Is there a workout log for CLX. I just got it and I did not see a log in the manual. I was wonder if there is one b/f I put the energy and time into making on. I plan to start the roation Saturday.

TIA! Everyone have a happy, blessed and safe new year!!!

It's weird, maybe mine is messed up, but there's only places to record weights in the Burn phase of the guidebook (where there are pictures of each of the exercises being performed). There's nowhere to record that in the later phases.

I am making up some logs in Excel though. If you'd like them, just let me know.

It's weird, maybe mine is messed up, but there's only places to record weights in the Burn phase of the guidebook (where there are pictures of each of the exercises being performed). There's nowhere to record that in the later phases.

I'm looking at mine now and it's like they forgot to include the little weight/rep box on the other two circuits. I never write in my books anyway, I like to keep them looking nice. :) Can I get in on your offer to share your logs? I also noticed that they have two rest days....workout 1 day, take a rest.....then workout 4 days and take a rest......seems odd.......I'm used to working out 6 days a week....so I will do mon/wed/fri cardio and tue/thur/sat weights with a rest day on Sunday....what about you? Are you going to follow exactly?

hmmmm is it possible that BB was rushing to get this program out in time for the annual new year commitment to fitness (and beat Cathe)? I had to call and request new DVDs's cause I had some scratches....they still work, but I wasn't paying for scratched DVDs....the new ones are on the way.

hmmmm is it possible that BB was rushing to get this program out in time for the annual new year commitment to fitness (and beat Cathe)? I had to call and request new DVDs's cause I had some scratches....they still work, but I wasn't paying for scratched DVDs....the new ones are on the way.
That would be my guess as well.
There are several little production glitches that suggest a bit of a rush : the incomplete 'logs', the scratched discs, the bonus 15th workout that some people got on their Burn it Off disc

I searched the BB forums for CLX worksheets. They had them for P90X. There was one post that said they will have workout logs for CLX eventually.

Did anyone watch the infomercial?
Several of the transformations were truly amazing! :)

I also noticed that they have two rest days....workout 1 day, take a rest.....then workout 4 days and take a rest......seems odd.......I'm used to working out 6 days a week....so I will do mon/wed/fri cardio and tue/thur/sat weights with a rest day on Sunday....what about you? Are you going to follow exactly?

Fit44 & kathryn: how do you plan on using CLX?

Fit44 & kathryn: how do you plan on using CLX?
I'm currently doing the rotation pretty much as-is (I've had an extra recovery day between Burn Intervals and Burn Circuit 3 so far, and may take others as I feel I need them, and I might do some different workouts in between the CLX circuits from time to time, or add in a different workout).

I intend to do the three-month rotation, then see where I want to go from there. (STS should be here by then, LOL!, and I might do a recovery week, then get into STS).

Just chiming in here -- I just got it yesterday and haven't yet begun, but since I'm used to working out six days a week, I may do a full hour of yoga on one of her rest days. Also, I think I'm going to have a very hard time sticking to all four weeks of each phase, especially once STS arrives, so I may do three weeks in each phase. Think I'm nuts?

-Beth

Kathryn and Cynthia: I've enjoyed reading about your experience with CLX. I have previewed mine, but am in the middle of a FF rotation and am enjoying it too much to give it up for now. I can't wait to start though, although soon STS will be here and well...so many workouts, so little time.

Must go check out my Burn It Off DVD to see if I got an extra workout.

mine too. I would like a copy if you don't mind.

Hm, I just tried that, and even though she said the limit was reached and she posted another link, it still said the download limit was exceeded. I just PM'ed her, but if anyone has it could you email it to me at:

[email protected]

Thanks!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.