Clothing

teddy16410

Cathlete
Cathe I am in total awe of your choice of fitness workout pants- every live class I do with Cathe Live, they just get cuter & cuter...anyway you'd let us know your favorite places to shop for fitness gear this summer?
ALSO- a BIG side note...Cathe Live has ben the best investment of my life! after years of looking through all your DVDs in my closet and getting overwhelmed I now have the best of all worlds, DVDS and CL every day. Its been a lifesaver for a procrastinator! Your classes are amazing- still on my bucket list to get to NJ to tke a class with you.

Thanks for all you do! :)

Traci

Hi Teddy16410,
Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad that you're enjoying live! My fitness clothing is from many different places. I get a variety sent to me/made for me or I personally purchase from lululemon, Athleta, Carbon 38, Nike, among others.

Hi Teddy16410,
Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad that you're enjoying live! My fitness clothing is from many different places. I get a variety sent to me/made for me or I personally purchase from lululemon, Athleta, Carbon 38, Nike, among others.

Thanks for response Cathe! I know what an incredibly busy time tis is for you- as always your dedication to us is appreciated!

I love cute wkout wear too (don't like the prices though). Lately however....I'm happy to wear clothes that stay put & still allow me to breathe!

Could not agree more with hightlighted above. I need a nice hugging fitness pant which STAYS PUT!
A pant which rolls up and down throught movements especially plyos is a no no no for me.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I prefer cropped pants:););)

I wear old school sweat pants. Not old school as in from Urban Outfitters, but they're actually my brother's from 1986. lol. Nothing you buy these days would last that long!
I also like breathable fabrics for the top like hemp, cotton and tencel. These tech fabrics (that cost a lot) just don't agree with me. And yeah, straps that stay put are very important.

Cathe and crew always look so good and comfortable don't they?!!

Cathe I am in total awe of your choice of fitness workout pants- every live class I do with Cathe Live, they just get cuter & cuter...anyway you'd let us know your favorite places to shop for fitness gear this summer?
ALSO- a BIG side note...Cathe Live has ben the best investment of my life! after years of looking through all your DVDs in my closet and getting overwhelmed I now have the best of all worlds, DVDS and CL every day. Its been a lifesaver for a procrastinator! Your classes are amazing- still on my bucket list to get to NJ to tke a class with you.

Thanks for all you do! :)

Traci

Traci, I have seen (and purchased!) a number of the workout shorts / capris that Cathe wears in her Live workouts at Dick's Sporting Goods. In fact, I saw those super black + neon green shorts she wore on Cathe Live recently at Dick's on Friday. Had to stop myself from buying those. ;)

Lisa

Traci, I have seen (and purchased!) a number of the workout shorts / capris that Cathe wears in her Live workouts at Dick's Sporting Goods. In fact, I saw those super black + neon green shorts she wore on Cathe Live recently at Dick's on Friday. Had to stop myself from buying those. ;)

Lisa
I need to make a trip to Dick's! :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I love her cloths to. My problem with the workout yoga pants, and capris is that if I get them to fit to stay in place they make me have a muffin top, but if I get a size bigger with no muffin top they tend to fall down or feel like panty hose that may be a bit big. I constantly have to pull them up. But like I said can't get any tighter or I'd have the muffin top or look like a rolled up sausage with string around it.! Yuk! So I have been wearing my shorts but in the winter not sure what I will do! Turn my heat up and run up power bill? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisa

THANKS LISA!!!! For whatever reason I never think of Dicks! Really appreciate the tip!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.