Closed on my first home today

catwoman

Cathlete
My life has been on hold for a couple of months for two reasons: I injured my ankle, and we were looking for a new home. We've been renting, and finally wanted to buy.

Well, the ankle is getting much better, so with some new arobic shoes on the way, my cardio workouts aren't far behind. And, we just closed on our new home tonight, so in a couple more weeks, my life will have stabilized enough again for me to start up my regular workouts once more! I'm adding a cardio bike to my new home shopping list, so that when we're watching TV at night, I can actually do something useful, instead of just sitting on the couch like a potato. The bike will also give me a lower impact cardio option to help with my ankle on those days it's a little too tender to step.

So, I'm excited...and tired...and ready to move!!!

Congrats on both the new home and the healing ankle. Hope your closing went smoothly. Sometimes they can be a pain. Now just move in, settle in and start your workout routine whenyour sure the ankle is good.

Enjoy the house.

Jean

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting--both your new home and the fact that your ankle is healing. I wish you many years of happiness in your new home.

Michele:)

Ooooh, how exciting! Congratulations and welcome to the world of home ownership:)

Also happy to hear your ankle is on the mend.:)

congrats on your new home.
i hope to be in your shoes within the year myself.well at least with a new home anyway not down with ankle injuries LOL

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Good luck, catwoman! It's great to be a homeowner and I hope you are happy in the new place.

Hope the ankle feels better soon!

Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.