< ^ >^< ^ > clean & tidy wednesday < ^ >^< ^ >

I went to bed when Collin went last night and I feel GREAT -- almost 8 hours of sleep. WO will be Legs & Glutes, will check back later with menu.

Enjoy your L& G Katie.Did you use ankle weight }(

My quad, chest and tri have some DOMS. I'm finish with my PLB. I can not figure out how people w/o each muscle group 2 times per week.

b-oatmeal
s-fruit and yogurt
l-??

Good morning ladies,

A quick check in before I start my work.

I did not get up early today, so if I have it in me after work I will do Cardio Sweatfest kickbox. Super tired. It's only an hour earlier than I usually wake up but it kills me.

Menu:
b-oatmeal and ice coffee (wanted caffeine)
s- melon and cc
l-??? I didn't have time to pack anything
s-cherries and almonds
d- chicken ( I don't know what we will have with it)

BBL

Jenn

Morning peeps!

Busy day already.

Katie, a nice long sleep makes everything better! I'm thinking more and more i can do the Friday am step class and Target! Do you promise to take me to Target?

Robin, Good work on the DOMS! I think i way overtrain my legs for sure.

Jenn, almonds and cherries sounds wonderful. That hour might be needed, i used to wake up at 4am and workout, since i've stopped doing it regularly, i feel so much better, take it easy okay :)

Kate, are you off on vacation???

Hi to Colleen, Shirl, Angie and Shelley..

Tonight, not sure, either DM cardio and Jillian michaels circuit with some lower body or DM legs and cardio...core, and legs tomorrow..decisions decisions

Menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: corn chowder, carrots, hummus, apple
s: cc
d: omelette, ezekial tortillia, spinach salad, fresh strawberries and yogurt.
BBL
Steph

Katie, Glad you got some good sleep! Wish I had - somehow both girls ended up in our bed with us last night and Ive got the neckache to prove it! I love L&G - hope you did too!

Robin, PLB is a burner!! I love it! This must be leg day around here! Hope you have a good day!

Jenn, OOH! I love almonds and cherries! Good luck with your WO tonight and your chicken side dishes.

Steph, No vaca yet - just a crazy morning! Have a fun WO tonight! When's the trainer?!

---
Crazy day here - I'll be back when I can!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I never made it back last night. I have a cold so I am completely exhausted when I get home. DH has been working like crazy so it's up to me to make dinner and clean up. Needless to say my kitchen is a mess. Hopefully I will have the energy to clean it up tonight. Today is catch up day at work since I have been in training the last 2 days. I am really glad it is over.

Katie, don't worry about the beltway. You're either crawling along or driving at a normal speed. Most of the crazy people come out late at night.
Kate, sorry you didn't get your workout in last night. Do you have bands you can take with you on vacation? It's not the same as weights but at least you would get some strength training in.
Steph, Target is open everyday from 8 am to 10 pm. We could even go Thursday night if you are worried :) You will definitely have time to go on Friday.
Jenn, I have a hard time when I have to be at work early squeezing my workout in. I started getting up a 1/2 hour earlier to let my body adjust slowly.
Hi Angie, Shelley & Shirl!

w/o was KBX Good premix, 4DS Bi's & Tri's. I hope I can do abs tonight.
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: cashews
l: grilled chicken salad, apple
s: blueberries w/ yogurt
d: hamburgers

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Good morning everyone,

I'm super discouraged. This past week I've been working out consistently and being very conscious of my food choices. I got on the scale this morning only to find that I've GAINED 2 pounds. I got off and got back on because I couldn't believe it. I have never been really attached to the number on the scale but it has never been this high for so long. But, I have to continue to do what I've been doing because I know it's healthy for me.

So, here's today's plan:

b: oatmeal/orange
s: string cheese
l: last night's dinner that I didn't eat
s: apple/almonds
d: chicken fajitas

WO will be Turbo Jam CP1 and abs.

Katie, glad you got a good night's sleep. It makes the world a little brighter, doesn't it?

Robin, what is DOMS? I love the Pyramid workouts that I did on Fit TV but it frustrates me that I don't get the whole workout. Those are ones I definitely want. Do people who do those workouts do them twice a week or do they just do a 2 day split? What is DOMS?

Jenn, your menu looks great. What's cc?

Stephanie, how are the Jillian Michaels workouts? I've always been curious. What is pp?

Kate, two kids in bed is rough! I'm always tempted to go sleep in one of their beds!

Okay all, time to start my day. Have a great one!

angie

Colleen, Sorry about the sickness. Good job getting your training done. Yummy menu, great WO!

Angie, Keep up with the clean eating. Maybe you've had some extra salt lately? Your fajitas sound yummy! Have a fun WO! DOMS is delayed-onset muscle soreness. It's that wonderful/awful pain you get in your muscles about 24 hours after you've worked 'em really hard! Love it! I love the Pyramids too - my first Cathe weghts series adn I had AWESOME results with it. cc = cottage cheese. pp = protein powder

Eats have been claen.
b was kashi and apple slices. I've been too busy for a snack (emergency permits to pull for DH) and now its lunchtime and I'm STARVING! Better go find something. Dinner will be spaghetti, etc. No WO yet - I really want to do one but it's a Wednesday Crazy Day!

Lunch was salad with almonds, raisins, carrots. Watermelon. 9-grain toast. OKay, and a couple bites of Isabel's hot dog. It was GOOD!

Robin, ^^5 on the DOMS.
Steph, I sent you an e-mail!
Colleen, hope you get caught up at work, and hope you feel better soon.
Angie, sorry about the scale. There must be an explaination. I PROMISE that if you continue to eat clean, the weight will fall away. Stick with it!
Kate, hope you can napMAX, sans DDs, and get some extra rest.

Half the day down, half to go. See ya later!

hey Katie and Kate.

How are you feeling today Colleen?

2 pounds is usually only water weight. Just watch your sodium intake Angie. Cathe is the #1 DOMS-Making queen.;-)

I hope that you can take a nap Jenn.

Jillian Michaels circuit, let us know if it's hard/good Steph.

I'm eating clean and drinking water. Last night I had a pretzel-fit and now I'm trying to flush the salt out.

I think that I'll make grill chicken and whole grain pasta tonight.
What I really want is some chocolate-chocolatechip ice cream}(

Hey Ladies

Just about to leave and walk my crazy dogs!

Kate, Havent hired a new trainer yet, will do after the RT i think. That salad sounds incredible!

Colleen, Katie's taking care of my trip to Target, lol :) Is the good premix...'good', i havent tried that one yet.

Angie, Robin's right, 2#'s isnt a biggie, dont let yourself get discouraged, you are doing wonderfully, and your menu shows it :)

Robin, the circuit is 20 minutes, alternates, strength, cardio and core. Decent, i add it to my other cardio sessions to spice things up.
BBL
Steph

Thanks for all the encouragment everyone. I'm just going to keep it up! I know that I will see results.

Changed lunch today to leftover burger that I found in the fridge (hate wasting food), just dipped it in salsa (don't really like buns or ketchup so I guess that's good). Had some strawberries and polished off the last single serving fat free jello pudding that was in my fridge. Probably won't be buying those anymore. :)

Gearing up to do "school" with Annabel. We're homeschooling her for preschool and she is just little energizer bunny and I am just so tired in the afternoons!

It seems like a lot of you are on east coast time. I feel slow since it's only 11:30 a.m. here! :)

Angie, ***** I'm sorry, you said something about grilled cheese and I completely lost my train of thought!;-) The only way I eat it is with my homemade bread - mmmmm!!!!

Katie, I hope the rest of your work day goes okay.

Gosh, my mom just called and I need to take her to the hospital - she's having some MS issues. I'll be back tomorrow!

Angie the scale is evil. }( I'm trying not to succumb myself to weigh in everyday.

It's most likely water weight, or if you have been lifting it could be your muscles. Just keep plugging away. Hang in there you will get to where you wanna be.

Kate hope your getting napmax in today.

Lunch ended up being a happy meal.

Gotta run.

Jenn

Oh Kate, hugs to your mom! Hope everything is okay!

Dinner is in the oven, here is my menu for today (a little late!)

b cereal
s watermelon, bar
l sandwich
s strawberries, almonds
d my clean version of enchiladas

After dinner I have to run to TARGET (only a few more days, Steph) for a few things. I hate running out late in the evening. I dread the day Collin gets involved in a whole bunch of stuff and I am at soccer games or the like all evening...

Okay, going to sit in my chair until dinner is done!

BTW, L&G was AWESOME -- Love it!! (Robin, yes, I used 2.5# on each ankle -- OUCH)}(

Hi ladies,

Katie I hate running around after work also. I like to just come home and relax.

Yes please post your recipe for clean enchiladas.

Wait until you try the premixes on that dvd, they are awesome. That is Cathe's best kickbox dvd imo.

I don't think I will be getting a wo in tonight. DH went to get the mower from FIL's and I have to help him move the trampoline when its time. Most likely in the middle of my workout. Maybe I will be able to get up early tomorrow.

Kate did you get a nap in?

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.