{@} {@} Clean & Tidy Tuesday {@} {@}

dlandkk808

Cathlete
Hello ladies! Starting us off!! P will not go to sleep, but I kept it clean all day (Monday). Looking forward to a Tidy Tuesday!

Lisa

Morning Lisa, sorry P will not sleep! That's the worst. Way to keep clean! Avacado wrap sounds SO yummy!

Kate, yes, Ryan lost 12 pounds - basically started at 200#! I haven't seen him this thin since college. I think mostly it is his eating (he used to eat obscene amounts of butter and such so this is a big change). I loved J's pics! Get to baby making - you make such cute ones. You know you'll have a 4th!

Nina, I'm glad you're enjoying insanity. CCB is OK. You probably won't get the same thrill out of it. It's got some good "burner" moves but otherwise is more of the same drills at a lower intensity. Is it good to have dh home?

Robin, I'm sorry you miss your old job. Any chance at going back? Glad you didn't get lost!

Colleen, sorry about your busy day off. I hate that! I don't mind the plank punches but the power push ups and the side push up deals kill me!

Becky, WTG with Imax 2/core and plank y'day! I'm going to try Patti's recipe today too. Sounds so yum!

Anne, sorry your computer wasn't ready. You sound GOOD? I'm going to be in the states from Oct 21 to Nov 1. Part of the reason we're going is for halloween!

Katie, I'm so sorry the house isn't going to work out. It's so pretty! Are you actively looking or did that just catch your eye? Did you have a nice day with Chris yesterday? SO fun that he stayed home with you. I love surprises!

Klaudia, sorry about your past couple of weeks. Do you think your meds are not working? Do you think you need a higher dose? Is it usually about the same issue or is a different concern every time? Did you get a WO in y'day?

So, this morning was max plyo and it was good. With the power jumps, I tried on the last round to do 4 sets of 8 and got them in so was happy with that but was grabbing my knees for sure afterwards!

Went to the coffee meeting this morning with the ladies. Brought my french friend Helen and she seemed to enjoy herself.

The rest of the day will be some house cleaning. Gotta pick up the girls for lunch but have the pm free.

Have a clean and tidy tuesday dear friends! :cool:

Good Morning Girls !!!

Hi Lisa . I hope you got the little one to sleep !
Angie- ugh no fair on the weight loss ! I just don't get WHY the guys seems to drop weight SOOOOOOOO much easier than us !!! Still, you KNOW how much good you are doing for yourself , and you have to feel and look fantastic. It's just those numbers on the scale !!!

Today's an STS workout and I haven't even looked this morning to see which one. I think it's shoulders and not sure what else !

Eating was MUCH better yesterday, would have been SQUEAKY clean, if I had not had a few handfuls of pretzels !

Will bb after my workout .....
Becky

Lisa, ^^^^5 on your clean eats yday!
Hope P got to sleep for you!:eek:

NIna, Something tells me you'll be INSANE today!:D

Angie, 12# is so awesome! WOW! Still amazes me!
Not ready for a 4th *QUITE YET* - and I still don't have my period back so it'd be pretty hard to track.:confused:
Are you understanding all the french pretty well at coffee times? You are doing great! That was so cute about DD not remembering the English words! (devant)

-
Mike is working late tonight - he has to check on a job way up north. So DDs and I are going to pick out their Halloween costumes and going out to dinner. They get so sad when Mike works late so I need to come up w/ fun things to do for them.

WO - Pure Cardio, I think
b - Kashi, apple, pb
l - eggs, veggies, Arnold Thin
s - oatmeal muffin w/ Ju (She's so cute - she climbs all over me and attacks me to get to it!:D)
d - grilled chicken salad

Hi becky! No one's gonna fault ya a few pretzels! my day yday wasn't too stellar either - not the worst but def coulda been cleaner. TODAY WILL BE!
Now go ROCK STS!!!!

Morning ladies

So cool in my house this morning, I had to put on the heat.:)

Angie you are so good with the power jumps. Keep it up.

Lisa good eats yday.

Becky a handfuls of pretzels is better than a handdful of candy. Holloween is coming soon.:rolleyes:

Kate I still can't get over that J can walk, never mind climb. I guess she will always be a baby to me.

Today's w/o sts legs and sts core yoga.
bbl menu

Morning ladies! I've got a few minutes before I need to hit the shower.

Angie, I'm excited that the girls will be in the states for Halloween. Do they know what they want to be?
Kate, I loved the pictures of the girls and their pumpkins on FB! I try to do the same for Collin when Chris is going to be gone.
Becky, have fun with STS!
Lisa, ^5 on the clean Monday and tidy Tuesday.

WO this morning was chest and shoulders. I am NOT SURE AT ALL from running 10 miles yesterday -- bizarre! The body is an incredible thing.

I had a little revelation last night, after seeing the pictures of myself from the pumpkin patch (on FB, for those interested). I look heavy. And I REFUSE to look heavy in my race pictures. I've got 26 days - must keep it clean for 26 days!!

Katie 26 days until your race. Exciting! You are not sure at all from yday run or you are not sore at all? ;)

I've come to a revelation last night too. The reason I can't get up early to w/o is because I don't sleep well, most nights. I usually wake up around 3 am and don't fall back to sleep until 4:30. I'm just going to have to figure out where to get my cardio done on my days off.

good morning chatty cathes:D

lisa, good night - hope p goes to sleep. sometimes aidan will scream bloody murder for 3-5 min before sleep. great jobv with the eats.

hey angie - great wo! that 12 lbs is amazing, and totally unfair. how is ryan's back?

hi kate. i smiled at your post - i do feel like getting insane today, but i am going to try to hold myself back:D as for number 4, you were not even planning number 3, were you?;)

hi robin. ikwym about getting up early to wo. i hate being awake around 3:30 am, b/c i know i will fall back asleep around 4:15 and hate egtting up:mad: good plan to do cardio on your days off. what about a family walk in the evenings after work?

hi becky! you can avoid pretzels today!!

it is good having dh back. he went to work for a half daya today. i ran outside this am, and it was sooooo hot. i did 11 miles, hence the thinking there will be no insanity today. i need to do pub later, or maybe the gym style premixes to make 1 total body wo. am feeling discouraged on the job thing, prob b/c dh made a comment this am about me getting a job. i really want to bake with the boys, but i cannot imagine turning my oven on today. we are going for a walk shortly, then to target later to try to sort out halloween. biab. oh, and my mom comes back to florida on wednesday. i am a wee bit stressed about that. it will not affect my eating today!! i am feeling so lean, i will be c and t

robin, heats been on here intermittently for a few weeks - boooo!
great wo ahead!
that awake chunk in the night sounds awful! i reember that all too well from j's pregnancy.

katie, your running is so impressive! yure going to do great!
and honestly - you look fantastic!

nina, we def werent planning j - butshes blessed us in ways we never thought possible:)
Sorry for the job/mom woes! No "comfort" eating! - You can do it! And no boredom eating for me!
No baking? Do you guys have ac????

-
Breakfast might've been a bit too much - but it was all clean and I suppose it will keep me snacking before lunch!:)

STS today was Meso 3 shoulders, bi's & tri's ! GREAT heavy lifting. I lifted even HEAVIER on most exercises than I did when I did STS in full . A very welcome surprise !!

I ate my GINORMOUS protein pancake and am determined to eat clean again today !!

Becky

Morning!

Nice quiet house here:) Gotta do some cleaning and make a quick trip to the grocery store before going to get Nevena. I did ME upper body and abs yesterday. It felt so good to wake up sore this morning! Today is cardio-not sure what yet though. I have therapy tonight and I think Darrin's going to come with-we may even go out to dinner:) Maybe I can convince him to do some shoe shopping-we have a wedding on Sunday and my mom got me a dress. I'll post a pic of it.

Lisa, hope P fell asleep! Great job on the eats:)

Angie, thanks. I think the meds are finally starting to kick in-the doc said 2-4 weeks. I am on the lowest dose so I may have to up it too. I'm reading a book called The Mood Cure that is a 4-step program to rebalance emotional chemistry. It's a nutritional approach to depression and anxiety. I hope it helps.

Becky, a few pretzels won't derail you!

Kate, what are the girls going to be for Halloween? I'm hoping we can "shop" our dance costumes! They weren't cheap and what else am I supposed to do with them? Great menu!

Robin, I was so happy to not wake up at 4 this morning! The past two weeks were full of bad sleep. I can't imagine having insomnia constantly. Cardio on your days off sounds smart.

Katie, I think you looked great in those pictures! We are our own worst critics, aren't we? Awesome run!!

Nina, sorry about the stress. I saw on the news how hot it's been in Florida. Great job on running that far in the heat. Have fun at Target! That place is my downfall!

Anne, thanks for the hugs:) I would love to get together, but this weekend is a wash-dance til 3:45 on Saturday and a wedding on Sunday-cheap Yugos;) When are you coming to visit your parents again? Maybe we can plan something for then?

Hi Colleen!

STS today was Meso 3 shoulders, bi's & tri's ! GREAT heavy lifting. I lifted even HEAVIER on most exercises than I did when I did STS in full . A very welcome surprise !!

I ate my GINORMOUS protein pancake and am determined to eat clean again today !!

Becky

WTG BECKY!!!!!

Klaudia, Isabel wants to be a bat and Gina wants to be a vampire - we'll see what they end up with!:confused:
Pretty dress! va-va-va-voom!:D
Hope the therapy/date go well tonight!
Busy weekend ahead!
Good job getting back on the WO wagon!

Good Morning Everyone!

Back to work today - boo - there is drama here and I am really pissed off. I could escalate to my manager but he is off and the person he left in charge was told by her dr. yesterday that she will probably have a miscarriage this week. So I don't want to bother her unless absolutely necessary. So frustrating!!!!

Workout was same as Becky and I agree it was much easier to lift heavier without doing the full rotation. I want to do abs today but I am fighting a cold and I doubt I will have the energy tonight.

Kate, J's cake pictures are adorable. Sounds like you have a fun night with the girls planned.
Katie, way to go on no soreness!!!
Becky, great job lifting heavier on most exercises. Keep up the clean eats.
Angie, that's nice you are coming back for Halloween. What are the girls going to be?
Nina, sorry about all the stress. Keep up the clean eats!
Robin, sorry about the lack of sleep. Hopefully it is just a phase and you will sleep through the night soon.
Lisa, hope you were able to get P to sleep.

Klaudia - you snuck in on me - hope you can get a date night tonight. I will take a look at your dress later.

my w/o is done. I had to trick myself into doing the whole thing. First I told myself that I'll do only 1/2 but then I ended up finishing the whole thing. I love leg work.:)

Nina thanks good idea, we can go on a family walk around the park in the late afternoon. The leaves are changing color all ready. :D"there will be no insanity today" :D LOL that sounds so funny. Your mom is coming to town try not to stress eat.

Kate I think is good to eat a big breakfast, even 2 if you workout in the mornings.

Klaudia I'll check out the dress and retail de-stressing works for me.

Becky you go wonder woman!!! :D This is the 2nd time for you with sts?
This is the second time for me and it seems much better this time because my weights are set on high.

Colleen boooohisss to work drama. Where they waiting for you to come back before they dump the mess on you?

b-egg whites/ lean ham in a wrap
l-bean soup
s-?
d-????

Hey ladies, I've been sitting in court all morning and thought I would check on you all. Oops - I defintely meant SORE not SURE. Lol! And THANK YOU for the compliments on my pictures. There were other less flattering ones that I didn't post. I thought my thighs looked enourmous! Maybe it was just the jeans I aS wearing...

If the judge catches me, I'm fired! Gtg, 'see' y'all later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.