[[[[[[[ clean & tidy tuesday ]]]]]]]

I was really itching for my walk yesterday after work, but it was pouring down raining, so that was out. I did some crunches and some stretching just to feel like I was doing something.

This morning I am picking up where I left off last week -- cardio (probably LIC) and GS biceps. I am going out of town AGAIN this weekend, so I am thinking that I might use the weight work from 4DS to get caught up again before the weekend.

Menu will still be iffy today, as my stomach is still not quite right. Lots of fruit and veggies, for sure!

Morning

That's good Katie. WOW you must have been very sick.

I got thur most of my PUB until my DS came down stairs with a bloody nose. I guess a mom's job is never done.
This afternoon or tomorrow I'll finish up the tri, bi, & core w/o.

b-egg whites
s-?
l-turkey and salad
d-?

I do need to drink extra water today b/c I'm so bloated

Morning peeps

I got caught in the rain, all ready for work this morning, had to go home and dry my hair now its huge and puffy!

Katie, sorry you're stomach is still off. 4D weights sounds pretty good,and you'll get your workout fill at the RT!

Robin, sorry about the bloat! Water will help flush that out for sure. I'm doing PUB tonight too, great minds think alike.

Shirl, it was soo good to see your post yesterday. I never did get your PM?? Weird. BC class sounds great,and i'm jealous of your kettlebells!

Hi to Kate, Colleen, Jenn, Angie and Shelley!

Tonight, PUB/Barr
Menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu noodle soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: cc thing i make
d: veg/lentils stir fry, yogurt
BBL
Steph

Katie, Good job doing something last night for a workout! I miss crunches! Hope the stomach treats you better today! Did you make it thru court y'day okay? Where are you headed this weekend?

Robin, What's up with DS's bloody nose? Mike used to get them terrible. Have him take Vit K and Rutin and it will help if he has them chronically. Those cleared it up for Mike. Salty/garlicy foods can bring them on. Maybe the pizza last night? I'm sure the pizza is to blame for the bloat for you too! Blasted pizza!!

Steph, Sorry for the puff-ballness! Great menu and WO for you, as always! Trainer-Man tomorrow? Is Christian around or somewhere else?

-----------------
Despite the fact that I did 2 workouts and ate pretty well y'day the &*&^& scale is UP!!! Stupid thing!!

b - 2 - Nutrigrain waffles and a banana
l - taco salad, watermelon
d - steak, corn on the cob, salad
WO - I'm thinking either B&G or cardio - we'll see how I'm feeling tonight

We are going away too this weekend. We leave Saturday mornign for our annual summer vacation. We always go to Traverse City and get a condo on the beach. We'll be gone thru the 20th. We are all very excited. Then I'll be home for 3 days and off to RT!!!! Feels like July is already gone. Lots of exciting things going on for sure!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Katie, glad you are feeling a little better today. I had food poisoning in college and I think it was about a week before my stomach was back to normal.
Kate, I am so jealous you are going on vacation. It will be nice to be away most of July.
Steph, I hate when that happens. Sorry you have puffy hair today.
Robin, sorry your workout got interrupted. Hope DS is okay.

Have to run to training. BBL with menu!

Good morning all,

Yesterday was probably the best "eating" day this week. It was a long day though because I kept the kids in the house because my Ellie (2yo) had a fever on Sunday. The days can be so long when we don't go anywhere!

Today we'll probably go to the pool (although there are clouds in the sky... not sure what that's about - it doesn't get cloudy here).

Here's my plan for the day:

b: 2 slices ezekial cinammon raisin toast - a little butter (need to get some almond butter), probably some sort of fruit
s: string cheese
l: healthy choice meal (a few more left)
s: ? - prob fruit
d: some mashed potato recipe from clean eating mag with ground beef/salsa/lf sc

Katie, I'm glad you're feeling better - way to get your WOs started again. I tend to be slow on the mend after being sick - milk it for all I can. It's so frustrating going out of town a lot though and trying to stick with a routine!

Robin, there's always something to interrupt a WO isn't there? I have to remind myself to be realistic sometimes.

Stephanie - don't worry, my hair is always puffy. :) I wish my menu sounded half as healthy as yours!

So, when is the RT and where? Some day I hope to do one of those. Right now all my "travel" money is spent to visit family in Chicago while we live in AZ... of course then we're moving to France so there's more travel money to spend.

Okay, Annabel wants bfast... have a great day all!
angie

Im killing time, which is rare at work lately!

Kate, you went last year to the same place right? Sounds lovely! Or maybe i'm thinking about the skiing...i remember hot chocolate :)

Colleen, sounds busy as always!

Angie, RT is July 25th, dont worry, we'll all visit you in France :)
S

Colleen, How is work going today? I take it you're keeping busy!

Angie, ITA about long days at home! Errands make the day go by so fast! Have fun at the pool! That toast sounds amazing. I've enver had almond butter, but keep meaning to get some. We, unfortunately, are a Jif family. Every nat. pb. I try none of us can stand. I should mix them to wean us off but it always seems like too mcuh work!

Stephanie, Yes, we always do Traverse City for a week in July. The hot choc/skiing you remember is from Boyne, another fave up-north spot. I hope work goes fast for you. Any more teaching?

------
Day has gone fast (errands!), next we'll take a nap then off to the attorney's for some stuff for the business. It never ends, does it?:) No plans for tomorrow so I think we'll make tie-dye t'shirts then.

Jenn & Shirl, How's it going?

Robin, sorry about the workout interruption. Is DS okay?
Colleen, thanks for the RT e-mails. I will try to overcome my fear of the beltway!
Steph, sorry about the rain/hair ordeal. I have a similar mess on my head when it is rainy.
Angie, great sounding dinner. Did you make it to the pool?
Kate, vacation sounds awesome. Will you be working out?

Day has been pretty good, eats have been clean. Plenty of fruit, cereal for b'fast, tuna for lunch, DH wants burgers for dinner. I will have mine wrapped in lettuce, no bun, and sweet potato fries.

I AM EXHAUSTED! I stayed up late (like, past 11 pm!) watching the Bachelorette finale. I will probably go to bed early tonight (830 or so) if I am able.

>DH wants burgers for
>dinner. I will have mine wrapped in lettuce, no bun, and
>sweet potato fries.

Just wanted to say how GOOD my dinner was!

Katie, Good job on clean-eating today! I did good too - feels great, doesn't it? What is your recipe for swt. pot. fries? Yes, I'll be working out on vacation. How can I NOT the week before RT week?!:) I won't be able to do any weights but I'll do as much cardio as I can! Gotta keep that endurance up!

Still haven't done my WO - looks like a Leslie Sansone nigth - I am TIRED too!:)

>What is your recipe for swt. pot.
>fries?

Preheat oven to 400, cut open the bag, lay fries out in a single layer, bake per directions on package LOL:p

Seriously though, I *know* that it's not supposed to be *clean* if I have to open a package to get to it, but these fries are pretty good. I forget the brand -- I will check.

Good evening ladies,

I got up at 5am and did my wo. I did ME upper body split. And my arms are slightly sore. Again tomorrow I will try and get up again at 5am.

Kate no are post office is open all day til 5pm, you must have a small po with only one person working there.

Katie your dinner sounds yummy. Now I want sweet potatoe fries. I had them at resturant with horseradish dipping sauce. Oh so good.

Colleen how was training?

Robin how is DS? Does he get a lot of nose bleeds?

Angie did you make it to the pool?

HI Steph, and Shirl.

Menu:
b-english muffin with honey spread, lf choc milk
s- almonds/pretzels
l-pork chop, brown rice, spinach and salsa
s-cheese and crackers
d- pizza

I did have 3 choc chip cookies today. Overall not to bad.

Jenn

So, instead of poolmax we did mallmax today. There were clouds (not sure what that was about!). Had subway for lunch but then when I got home was STARVING. Had an orange, that didn't work, had a few leftover broiled potatoes, that didn't work, finally had some special k and was full. Ugh. So, not much for dinner tonight. Probably another orange (we have a lot of them) and some string cheese.

Just finished HIS/Chest/Back. I'm having a bit of trouble typing after all those pushups. Maybe soon I'll be back to doing them on my toes.

I'm weighing myself tomorrow. A normal weight for me is about 121-122 but after being sick and then out of town in May/June, I got up to 129! Last week was 126 so I'm hoping to be down a pound or two.

Anywho, lovely chatting with you ladies today. This has been a great find for me!

angie

Katie, Clean certainly can come from a package, IMHO! The dailyplate link didn't work for me tho. Bummer.

Jenn, ^5 to waking up early - I wish I had it in me! Oh, I am so hungry right now and those cc cookies sound so good! Warm. With vanilla ice cream. And hot fudge.

Angie, Looks all pretty clean to me! But I hate being off of a regular meal schedule too. Good job on the pushups! I could do more of those after I did the 4dS rotation than any other time. I loved it. Good luck withthe scale battle tomorrow.

No WO for me tonight. Too tired/payroll to do! I can't wait for vacation!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.