<<<<< Clean & Tidy Tuesday >>>>>

I am happy to report that yesterday was 100% clean/tidy! I FEEL great this morning, and my body looks great (specifically my stomach, no gut)!

Workout for me today is legs, calves, shoulders, and core. I am having to rearrange things since I will be away from my Cathe and equipment on Thanksgiving. I am pretty glad there is no cardio scheduled for today -- not sure I am up for that!

Today at work should be decent. I have court this afternoon, so I will get a nice walk in going there and back.

Food for Today:

B protein shake
S half sandwich
L chicken, pasta, and vegetables
S apple slices, string cheese
D chicken and veggies in the crock pot

I am thankful for...
1. My loving doggie
2. My cup(s) of coffee every morning
3. Enough money to pay my bills
4. Supportive co-workers
5. The beautiful wedding I am planning

------theme from Rocky plays------------

I just made, frosted, and decorated 2 dozen cupcakes for Isabel's preschool today and I ate NONE of them! Not even 1 lick of frosting!

Good morning everybody!

Katie, I'm feeling great too! Enjoy your workout - today is a rest day for me. Good thing, because I don't know where I'd have time to workout. All morning I'll be at preschool. Tonight I have a board mtg. for preschool. Hey, maybe I'll take the cupcake leftovers there! Somehow, they aren't even tempting this morning. Cool!

b - kashi, grapes
s - apple (I'll eat this while they all eat cupcakes!)
l- scrambled egg w/ 2 whites added, r&g peppers, grapes
s- unbuttered slice of 9-grain bread
d- veggie salad w/ almonds (beef pasta for the fam. I hate that stuff)

I'm thankful for:
1- a good long "relationship" talk w/ DH last night.
2- my dogs sleeping by the fireplace
3- DDs sleeping in a little
4- getting cupcakes made w/o "helpers"
5- not eating cupcakes!!!!!

Hey everyone had a great day yesterday.

I also did not cheat at all yesterday and I feel really good today.
Good job Katie.
Not one cupcake...you go Kate.

So ladies let keep it up...no junk food until Thanksgiving, when we really will find something to be thankful for....pie.:7

We can do this!!

w/o powerwalked for 45 min, 4day KB core and stretch

b-grapenuts and milk
s- yogurt and peanuts
l-veggie soup and chicken
d-salmon and veggies
s- seeds w/o salts

chat later :)

GO ROBIN!

WE ARE STRONG, POWERFUL, HEALTHY, FIT WOMEN and we will not let food be stronger than us!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Hello Clean and tidy friends!

Amazing, no cheats yesterday, congrats. I was extra good too, followed the plan to a T. Its not thanksgiving here in Canada, so i'm going to have to come over to one of your houses for some pie :)

Katie, i'm glad your day wont be too nutty!
Kate, first the apple bread, then the cupcakes, you are Rocky!
Robin, fabulous workout, and perfect menu! How cold is it where you are? NY isnt far from Toronto.

Today, workout will be total body, i've never done ME, maybe tonight, and i'll add Bar method in there.

Menu:
B: you know..
S: quark
L: vegan noodle soup, carrots, hummus and fruit
s: almonds
d: my steamed veggies and tomato, and yogurt.
s: puffed kamut/almond milk

I'm thankful:
Same stuff as yesterday :)
My dogs, i like that one
the ability to have insight and make change
a sunny day
healthy food!

Have a good day everyone
Steph

Steph - Good job eating & workout to you ! Still need to find/try quark.

I WILL NOT EAT A CUPCAKE TODAY!
Not even a bite of Isabel's when she doesn't finish hers~!

Good Morning Kate, Katie, Robin & Steph,

Robin - I wish I could join you on the no junk challenge but I am going to Ruth Chris for dinner tonight. I am going to try to keep it as clean as possible.
Kate - congratulations - no cupcakes!!! Keep up the good work.
Katie - sneak in some pictures of you in your wedding dress
Steph - I need to try quark. Maybe I will try to find it this weekend.

w/o ASCII
b: kashi flakes
l: tbd
s: fruit
d: ????

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Hi ladies it's 10:16am here in NY (38 degrees) and I'm sticking to the plan of eating clean. Now tomorrow will be problems because that's when the patients bring in goodies for us.

I have to meet with my son's teacher and pick up his report card, so we will see if I can stay calm.

Steph ME is one of my fav. total body w/o.

Hi Colleen, enjoy your dinner tonight and what is ASCII?

I am so hungry!! I love the heavier lifting with the 4DS, but it makes me sooooo hungry! I am trying to make sure I get plenty of good, healthy calories, but it is hard when I am this hungry. I just want bad carbs and cheeseburgers!

Kate and others using the 4DS, how do you deal with the hunger after all these heavy weight work?

I am home now for a healthy lunch, then off to court. I have a headache, so I will have some Advil for dessert;-) My dinner in the crockpot is smelling YUMMY!

Great job to everyone on the clean eating, keep it up! Kate, I bet those cupcakes you made are gross, I would rather eat an apple too!;-)

Colleen - What is Ruth Chris? Sounds like I should be glad we don't have one!

Robin - Good luck tomorrow - and with DS's report card!

Katie - Hunger? Up your protein. I end up snacking on almonds throughout the day. Maybe that's why my muscles are growing, but my waistline isn't really shrinking?! I know they're not the most calore-friendly food, but yum! They're so good for you!

BTW, the cupcakes look totally nasty! ..........NOT! I want one, but am dutifully resisting! BUT, my Honeycrisp apple was deeeelish!

Can't decide if I want/need a snack this afternoon. Not COMPLETELY sure what's for dinner. At the last board mtg. someone brought trail mix. I wanted some so bad but I didn't have any. Once I get started on that stuff (sweet/salty) it is so hard to stop. Plus, (TMI ALERT!) it gives me horrendous gas! But, hey, maybe if they all passed out I could get home earlier! Ah! I need to go! Hopefully no one brings anything tonight!

See you tonight!

Kate, i'm laughing on the floor right now!

I dont know if i should send you good gas vibes to get through the board meeting :)
Steph

Stephanie, I am laughing with you!! What a funny thought!

Another day of 100% clean and tidy eating -- YAY for me! I REALLY wanted some of Collin's Teddy Grahams, but I resisted. All those cheats on Thursday are going to taste SO MUCH BETTER now!

Well, there was no trail mix, so the meeting went almost 2 hours! Maybe I should've had some!:+ :p :7

I'm going to go to bed soon. And no, I won't eat any of DH's ice cream....or the leftover cupcakes. They are going w/ DH tomorrow to take to the employees!

Did great today too! NOT looking forward to Thanksgiving. My dad told me today not to bring a veggie tray because "no one would eat it anyway". Jerk. I'm bringing it AND I'm not going to eat any of their nasty food! So there, Dad! I'm going to make my apple pie on Firday. They don't deserve/appreciate my hard work (and a TON of work goes into making that pie). I will make it in the evening and have a warm slice w/ a large scoop of vanilla ice cream, in bed, reading a trashy magazine.

See you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.