()()()Clean&Tidy Monday()()()

i second the carrots and pb!

kate, sorry for the irs trouble. no stress eating!

angie, horray for you and annabelle!!

robin, good job with the gs - i love those workouts.

hi colleen - last night sounds like it was fun

klaudia, how is your day going?

well, i forgot to report yesterday, but i did start ff december upper body weight work yesterday. hope i do not get bigger, but it is fun to lift heavy. i did 4ds c and b 2 times. it was great. now i am finishing at work and feeling like i am managing okay. work has been emotionally draining with lots of old sick and dearly loved animals - that is a really hard part of my job. i am also trying to balance supporting my mom without being sucked into the abyss. i will leave here soon, hopefully walk the dog and do some errands before picking up the kids. and best of all, i get to run tomorrow!! can you tell that is my main form of stress relif???? bbl

Hey all! Day is going well. Was supposed to have a playdate for Nevena, but my neighbor never called back. Oh, well. Spurred me to get some cleaning done anyway. Just had lunch-salad w/hard boiled eggs, 2%cheese, pepper, tomato and light ranch. Snack was a piece of string cheese with pear slices. My dad popped in to see the girls. I'm hoping he'll stick around so I can workout in a hour;) Hopefully making him lunch and coffee will persuade him!

Robin, I'm planning on HSC. I'm hoping to do 2 circuits, 1 total body, 2 hiit, 1 kick box. We'll see how it goes. Good job on the keeping your weights up after a break!

Katie, I'm all about anything with peanut butter:) Good choice Kate!

Morris, I measured my shoulders yesterday for this clothing website that helps determine your body shape and what clothes look best on you. They're 39.5"!! I'm thinking I'm broad shouldered, no? The website did have good suggestions. Now I just need to go shopping:)

Gotta change a diaper...

run, morris, run!:D you def. have a drama-filled day today! deep breaths !

klaudia, yummy lunch!
hope you get your wo!
i've never measured anything on myself!:confused:

good day here. cleaning out toys w/ isabel! yikes! we ve got a ton of junk!
eats are great!

im sorry, did i think something about homeschooling???!!!

ACK!! ginas been home for an hour and its ww3 in here!!!!
mike's working late so i get to have all this fun by myself!:rolleyes::mad:

eats are okay.....
can they go to bed at 6 o'clock?????
i cant wait for wed a.m. - theyll both be at school!

Did anyone watch oprah today?

I almost felt like crying. Why wasn't she diagnosed with a thyroid problem before? It took 4 doctors to examine her and a viewer diagnosted this problem. FAME....who needs it.

no oprah here.
dont need fame either.
im perfectly happy being a plumbing contractor's wife in a humble small town!:)

speaking of plumberman, he'll be home soon!!!
how do you spell relief? h-u-s-b-a-n-d!

LOL yaaay hubbie is home.

I found Oprah menu. It's mostly clean and very low carb

Meals
1.egg white and oatmeal'
2.grill chicken green veggies
3.tilapia green veggies
4.turkey meat balls and rom lettice

No wonder she gets hungry. I think she needs more whole grain carbs

Robin, I did not catch Oprah. That does NOT look like much food!

Kate, are the girls behaving better? Is Mike home?

Eats were all clean today -- and I did have one small piece of dark chocolate after dinner. It was GOOOOOOOOODDDD!

its 7:30. mike got home 30 min ago, just got big girls to bed, julia's doing her last nursing, elliptical soon!:D

robin, i would hate that menu!
good job katie!

well, the cookies are gone! won't say WHERE TO!!!!:eek::eek:

ha ha ha, kate, did you really eat a cookie?? have fun on the elliptical!

katie, i had more than 1 piece of dark choc today - but not that much more. it is sooo good.

klaudia, your lunch sounded so good. did you get your workout in?

i am so glad today is almost over. my children were like wild beast tonight, but all is quiet now. we did not even make dinner - i had a little cottage cheese, though and snacked thru the afternoon, so i do not really need anything more. ovcerall eats were good except too much snacking:( i'll do better tomorrow.

robin, i did not watch oprah, but i cannot imagine being on display like she is - that is hard on anyone.

be back tomorrow - goodnight

HSC done! Circuits kick my butt! Hopefully right off me, right?;) Eats were clean all day. For dinner I made one of the recipes posted in the Quinoa thread. Let me say it was so good, Nevena was eating it-and I only made it for Darrin and me. I'm thinking the leftovers will be even better:)

Kate, lol on the homeschooling comment! I thought about doing it-for a minute! I really admire those who do-teaching's tough enough, but your own kids, at home, with no break? Not for me. Hope you got your workout in!

Robin, I didn't see the show, but from the looks fo that menu it looks like what a fitness competitor eats pre-contest. That's the reason I don't think I'll ever enter a figure competition-I love food way too much to adhere to that kind of diet. I hope it works for her.

Katie, Now I have to have Darrin bring home some chocolate-thanks a lot!;)

Ack! My day at work got away from me, so many phone calls it was unbelievable.

I got home at 6 and had until 7:15 to get my work out done and call my parents. So, I did KPC, but just the drills and abs, no kick and punch combos. Sorry, Angie! I justified it because I had tap at 7:30, which is a good work out, too. Side benefits of tap dancing: improved core strength and better flexibility. Who knew?

So, it's 9:00 p.m. and I just finished a balance bar for dinner. Oh, well, tomorrow will be better.

Gotta run--but I PROMISE to do personals tomorrow. Take care!

anne

Anne, my day was crazy too. I hate working out in the evening.
Kate, sorry it was tough with the kids tonight. hope the elliptical helped.
Robin, I think Oprah would be more successful if she didn't try to follow some diet and found what worked for her.
Morris, have fun running tomorrow.

Dinner was a clean eating recipe - tilapia with a cranberry mustard sauce. DH loved it!!!! Yeah!!! Workout was HSTA. I think I will follow Angie's rotation this week but I will have to figure out short workouts for tomorrow and Wednesday since I have to be at work by 7:45. They are forecasting ice and I am not sure I want to take my new car out. I guess I will see what it is like tomorrow morning. Unfortunately my client is coming so I have to be there tomorrow. Usually I can just work from home.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.