<><><>clean-tidy-hump-day<><><>

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

I had to think really hard about what day it was this morning! Without school and any sort of structure, I really feel lost!

Counseling last night was hard/good. I think we're working through a lot of things and it's going to be good. He's really busy though so we don't have another appointment until Oct 1!

Tomorrow we are disney-ing again with some friends so the girls are really excited about that.

Today is errand max - post office, IKEA, grocery store, park?

I heard from the advisor yesterday and have a number to call her today so that's good. It's all looking really positive and I'm super excited!

So, Insanity day 8 - cardio power and resistance. Ryan was saying that it was harder this week than last week but I think it was because he pushed himself harder. :) I'm enjoying getting to mark off a box every day that I do a workout.

So, eats have been clean/tidy all week and I'm feeling good. With each day, I have renewed determination because I'm seeing results.

Have a great day everyone!

Morning Angie! Do the girls play nicely while you and Ryan WO together? Glad the counseling went well, bummer you can't have another session for so long!

Yesterday was very clean and well-balanced until dinner rolled around. I made a new recipe that I wasn't sure if I was gonna love and lo and behold it was NASTY! So quickly I scrambled some eggs, toasted some bread, and cooked some bacon and we have breakfast for dinner. While all of the foods that I ate were "clean" by my standards, I definitely over-ate (see FB status re:bacon!) and I felt guilty because there was no green veggie in there at dinner (I ALWAYS eat a green veggie). I will eat a huge salad for lunch to compensate!

Off to PT in a few - wish me luck! I will check in at lunch if I can!

Morning Katie, good luck at PT and don't worry about bfast last night... bacon sounds so yummy. Can't get it here! So, Ryan and I WO at 5:30 before girls wake up. The first few times it woke them up but they've slept through the last couple of days thankfully!

Making lunch for the girlies and myself. Eats are still squeaky - 8 days and counting!

Becky, ^5 on plyo legs - WTG woman!
Kate, ^5 on cupcake avoidance! You are my idol!
Klaudia, when does school start for the girls? Did you get your run/walk in?
Nina, I ran on the TM yesterday. It is pitch black outside when I run and I am too scared to run out when it is dark. Glad to hear about the promising job!
Robin, LOL at the kitten. Are you working more now that the kids are back in school?
Stephanie, I agree with Kate. Finish the first month of P90X and then do one week of CS.
Colleen, glad Chris does not have the flu! Have fun with all those push ups in GS!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I'm scared my baby's getting sick! She's got a snarfly nose and you can hear her breathing over the monitor..... I hope it doesn't get worse.....

Not sure what our plans are for today - gotta wait and see how Ju is doing.

Been pricing appliances for the addition..... This is the range I'm thinking of getting - waiting to hear back on a price. This thing is a beast!!!! :cool: I hope we can make it work!:D:D:D
http://products.geappliances.com/Ap...?REQUEST=SPECPAGE&SKU=ZDP486LRPSS&SITEID=MON2
-
Angie, ROCK ON with your bad self with your clean eats & WO's!! You guys are doing awesome!
I lose track of days too! I *NEVER* know what the DATE is! LOL!

Katie, Sorry abt dinner last night - get that salad in today and drink your water! I hate when a recipe turns out to be a bomb!
GOODLUCK at the PT!

Becky, ^5 on plyo legs - WTG woman!
Kate, ^5 on cupcake avoidance! You are my idol!
Klaudia, when does school start for the girls? Did you get your run/walk in?
Nina, I ran on the TM yesterday. It is pitch black outside when I run and I am too scared to run out when it is dark. Glad to hear about the promising job!
Robin, LOL at the kitten. Are you working more now that the kids are back in school?
Stephanie, I agree with Kate. Finish the first month of P90X and then do one week of CS.
Colleen, glad Chris does not have the flu! Have fun with all those push ups in GS!

Kate, OOOOOHHH!!! I hope that J's not sick. Sick babies are no fun! Your range looks AWESOME. I would love to have an awesome kitchen like that. I'm envious for sure! Of course, I don't really like to bake/cook so I guess it would be wasted on someone like me. Thanks for the encouragement... I just feel all around good!:D

One more week of summer...

OH POOP !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote a LONG, newsy post, with personals (for once !!!) and hit a key and it all disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Okay, this will be a summery ........

I slept all night until 1 MINUTE before the alarm went off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't done that in months ! I slept all night and it felt great to wake up at a normal time , almost with the alarm !!!!

Doing STS chest & triceps in a minute from week 1/ meso 3.
also adding on core.

Angie, way to go on your INSANE workouts, counseling and clean eating !
It's ALL good with you !!!;)

Katie, sorry about your dinner. Ugh I HATE when that happens. I LOVE to try new stuff but I don't like when I put the time (and money) in and it doesn't work out. Great save though.

Kate, the range ROCKS ! I'd LOVE to have that in my kitchen ! I hope it works out for you .

I know I'm leaving stuff out, hope I didn't forget anyone........

Gotta go workout ! Will bbl.......

Becky

angie, summer is slipping away too fast! i want more time w/ my girls! our bus scgedule came yday - 4o min ride, both ways. 80 min on a bus each day....i may be driving. school is 10 min away.

becky, yaaaaay for good sleep! i bet u feel awesome.
i hate losing posts! happpened on my old pc all.the.time.
have a great wo!

Morning!

Day three and no workout:( But the girls' rooms are ALL done! Clothes are put away-some had to go under the bed because of the too small dresser, but I'm ok with it now. And all the toys are organized and they better stay that way! Woke up the last two mornings with a pain in my neck that I can feel radiating down my right arm-ugh. Not sure what to do about it-doc or no. Eats were not good yesterday-got so busy cleaning we ended up having pizza. Today will be way better-run/walk abs and tomorrow will be total body. I'll get 5 days in this week-not bad. Nothing else on tap for today, thank goodness.

Angie, glad to hear the counseling went well yesterday. Working out at 5:30 am? Wow! That is something I really want to do but can't seem to make happen.

Katie, no worries on the bacon-I had sausage and pepperoni on my pizza-talk about a nitrate/nitrite feast! I'll follow your lead with a salad fo lunch:) Good luck at pt! School starts on the 8th thanks to a new law-everyone now starts after Labor Day.

Kate, love that range!! I have appliance envy-well, make that remodel envy:) With all the cooking and baking you do, you deserve it! Hope J doesn't get sick. Nevena has a stuffy nose and it's driving her crazy! She keeps askin gme to clean her nose, poor baby. And she can't nuzzle her lovey at night:(

Becky, I hate when I lose really long posts! Yay to sleep! Have a great workout!

Good morning ladies,

Its raining in Toronto today, and after the tornado last Thursday, every time it rains, i panic!!

Kate, you did sooooo fantastic yesterday. I hope Julia is okay, maybe she's got allergies? I know now is the season.

Angie, I have to say, and i don't know too much about your situation, but counseling with my ex husband was the best thing we ever did. Even though it didn't work out, i learned more about myself from him, than my own therapist! Good luck with the advisor. I love IKEA! i wish i could come

Katie, good luck at the PT..breakfast for dinner is fantastic! Load up on greens today, and your body will forget about the bacon :)

Becky, you must feel fantastic after resting! Enjoy your w/o

Klaudia, You're gotten a ton done! Good for you. I was reading an article by John Berardi, and he feels about 5 hours of exercise per week is enough...so you're so there.

Hi to everyone else to come...

Today, i'm thinking KPC/original BC cardio and AB ripper x..
So, i haven't had a period in 6 months, and the doc's are calling it hypothalamic amenorrhea, so stress related, over training etc...My hormones are all messed up. I think you're all right, maybe finish the month of X, then even start by taking a rest day..one day at a time right. What do you do when exercise is how you cope with stress, but its causing stress???? Dilema! Maybe i just need a vacation from work too. When is Chicago??
Have a great day everyone
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

Well Chris is getting healthier but last night he had some bad coughing fits which resulted in me going out to get medicine for him and ice cream for me. Luckily, I only buy lowfat so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. This morning's workout was Plyo Cardio Circuit and GS Chest. I really struggled with the push ups since I do push ups almost everyday with Insanity.

Steph, I completely understand about the stress thing but I have found that stretching and yoga can really help too.
Kate, Chris is healing from his oral surgery - he goes back tomorrow morning for a check up. Where did you get your barbell from? I am thinking of ordering one. And I love your new range.
Klaudia, organizing is much better than sitting on the couch and eating. As long as you are active, it is better than nothing.
Becky, sorry about your post - that is so frustrating. Glad you got some sleep last night.
Katie, sorry about the dinner disaster last night. Enjoy your salad at lunch.
Angie, my last Cardio Power and Resistance was yesterday. I can't believe I am almost done Month 1. ^5 on your results and keep up the good work.
Hi Anne, Patti & Lisa!

Off to Costco!

kl, i bet it feels soooo good to get all that done! are dds happy w/ the new set up? I'm sure the pizza didn't do too much damage w/ all your activity!

Steph, Hey, I haven't had a period for 19 months! I'm lovin' it!!!:D:D:D BUt I know yours is not cool right now.... I didn't get mine for over 2 yrs after I had Isabel - my bf got too low. I gained a few pounds and that sucker came right back.
Not sure when Chicago is yet but you've always got a place at the Tenniswood Inn!:D Private bed/bath/laundry/kitchenette in the basement is waiting to be yours! There's even a coffeemaker down there and I can stock up with some grounds from Dunkin Donuts!

Hi clean eating ladies! I have been taking a bit of a computer break- just feel like it was becoming kind of a time suck and I needed to focus on some stuff around the house. So I will check in from time to time, but maybe not every day. I miss you guys, though.

I did Meso 2 week 4 legs with DH this morning- then I did the SB work from Meso 1, week 4. I am a slacker on abs this week and I don't care!

Angie: So glad you are liking Insanity. DH and I have been kicking around doing that one together at some point. But I want to do STS with the new cardio so maybe we'll get to it by Christmas?? :rolleyes:

Robin: Hope the back to school crowd slows down at work so you have more time for shopping. ;) I am in the market for new workouts these days and I thought of you. I think I need Rumble, Play Ball and maybe the 10 Minute Solution kickboxing one- it gets good reviews. :)

Kate: Drool on the new range- hope it works out. I think you should take before pics so we can all compare at the end and have major kitchen envy. :) Hope J isn't sick, too.

Colleen: I have an ice cream problem so I try not to buy it. Your willpower is probably better than mine. :)

Steph: Aww, sorry you're so stressed out! Do you need a spa appointment? Massage always helps me. Vacation is necessary too- maybe the beach is calling you?? :eek:

Nina: Glad you are settling in OK- I saw your post about the job interview. I hope you guys can find a situation that works. How are you adjusting to the heat with your running? Is it getting easier?

Lisa: Still crazy busy? I think school makes us busier, not less busy, as it would seem. It just seems like practices, lunch packing, home work, stuff like that is such a time eater!

Becky: Yay for good sleep! I saw your friend request on FB but haven't been on this week. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. :)

Klaudia: I'm in organization mode here too! It feels good- don't sweat the missed workouts, sometimes it is good to get other things accomplished too. :)

Gotta run, just had to stop in!

Hello again!

Colleen, now i'm craving ice cream!!! There is this low fat Rolo ice cream here, its to die for.

Kate, you are so sweet, i would love to stay at the Tenniswood inn! and i baby sit!

Patti, nice workout. I don't have STS, so i'm jealous when i hear all of you talking about it.

BBL
Steph

good morningall! well, i finally got the call last night - my mom is filing for divorce. it is probably for the best, but i think it will still get uglier. my pact? their divorce will not become my life! didn't sleep much last night but got up and did 11 miles and abs. clean eats so far but a bit cal heavy. i can rein it in, though. no stress eats for me!

steph, i was diagnosed with hypothalamic amennorhea probably 5 years ago. amazingly i had kids, but needed hormone help. i am now on the pill for my bone health mainly, but still no periods. noone thinks it is overtraining or anything, just the way i am. what can you do for recovery?

patti, you have been missed, but i understand. check in when you can. thanks for asking - the heat is there, but i guess i am adjusting. it is hard to be as motivated when the heat sucks all the energy out of me, but i am trying.

kate, so sorry about julia! hope things go okay and she feels better. that is some appliance.

ktie, how was pt?

colleen, i would eat all the low fat ice cream at once. i try to just buy popsicles for that reason. you probaby have great will power.

klaudia, sorry about the neck issue. maybe try some stretching and a heating pad? thanks for the bathing suit link. what color did you get? how did the bottoms fit?

angie, great job with the wos! you are inspiring.

hi anne, hi lisa, hi becky.
bbiab

patti, glsd to hear youre ok!

hey steph! a babysitter sounds great!

nina, sorry abt your parents....but you have a great attitude. keep iy up!

-
-
its a rainy day here.... so off to lunch & a museum! dds are itchin to get out og the house - i think i am too!

Hey ladies.

I had to drop off the kids around 7:30 and I had to be at work 8:00. I'm home now eating lunch (baked fish).

Angie glad about your couseling session. Sooo what did you get at Ikea. I miss having an ikea.

Katie breakfast for dinner I bet your DS loved it. Salad will make up for non veggies. I work about the same number of hours 3-4 days per week.

Kate that range is for people who like to cook....it's you.

Becky yay for the good night sleep.

Klaudia :Dall the toys are organized and they better stay that way"...you funny girl

Steph great w/o plan what's AB ripper x...p90x stuff.

Colleen push everyday with instanity?? Oh boy. Glad DH is feeling better.

Patti great w/o today. I was thinking about the 10min solution one to.

Nina sorry about your mom and dad. Did you run in your sleep? Good going.
-----------------
Yesterday my lil baby cousin she is 2 got a hold of a cup of bleach and drank it...who knows how much. This happen over Irene's (my DH cousin)house. The little girl is autistic and she drinks out of everyone's cup. No one was watching her when she went into the laundry room. I told her grandmother (Betty) to take her to the ER. Well I got the funniest looks from her grandmother. I don't see why that's a problem the little girl has medicaid.:rolleyes: She was vomiting last night too. later on I drive by to see how she is doing.

Was I wrong to suggest they take her to the ER?:confused: What's wrong with people?

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.