\\\\\ ---- clean.it.up 07/09/09 ---- /////

For some reason, I am flipping EXHAUSTED. I feel asleep on the couch TWICE last night - once before dinner, once after. I go thru these little phases every so often - no sure if it is stress, mild depression, or something hormonal. I'm just trying not to push too hard.

This morning will be Muscle Max upper body and core. Tomorrow I will run.

This weekend I am packing it up - AGAIN - to head to my Dad's for the weekend. His 70th birthday is tomorrow and he is having a surprise party on Saturday. Chris has to work so just Collin and I are going - I don't mind being without Chris except the driving by myself (3.5 hours). But ever since Collin got his DVD player in the car, he is so quiet and well-behaved, you could almost forget he is back there! I will likely not workout on Saturday, but may do something on Sunday once I am home, depending on time.

What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?

katie, i abt fell into bed last night too.:confused:
have fun mming!
hope your wkend goes good!

-
today we're going to an outdoor waterpark. looks fun!

wkend plans? mikes 5k is saturday. sunday our company comes and is staying thru wed. im so excited to see them! sunday night we're having a few fams over that will want to see our company -- lots of kids...should be a fun time!:D

BTW Kate, CS should arrive today! Good luck to Mike in his race Saturday, and good luck to you with all those people in your house!:eek:

MM was good, but not enough of a burn for me so I added one ex. for each body part - bench press for chest, db arm row for back, front press for shoulders, hammer curls for bis, and lying barbell ext for tris. Nice pump after it was all done! Will do abs tonight I swear!

Morning!

Had fun last night-saw lots of old friends from high school. Girls had fun too-got tattoos, popcorn, sno-cones:) Had a chicken salad for dinner and a beer. So not too bad. My butt is nice and sore today-all from that little 1/2 hour workout! Today is GS Shoulders and some cardio. Feeling better-not sure if I feel like going to the doctor. Plus we're going to an outdoor waterpark too and I have to get some good eats for lunch-trumps going to the doc. We'll see if I can get in early enough I might.

Katie, I get that way sometimes too-could fall asleep at 8! NIce job on MM! You driving that far with Collin has made me want to take the girls to Toronto to see my bf-it's about 3 hours away. I've been leery about going by myself, but if you can, so can I!

Kate, busy weekend for you! Have fun today-perfect day for the waterpark:)

Nothing exciting planned this weekend-hopefully we can get some flowers planted! I have two huge empty window boxes:( It's like the old adage-the cobbler's children never have shoes. The landscaper's house never has flowers!

Need my coffee!

katie, do you think youll buy cs?
Great job on MM! That one is sweaty fun! Love the tri exr you added! Always burns!:D

Klaudia, GLad you had fun last night!
I avoid the dr at all costs!:p Have fun at the waterark too!

-
gotta get bfast on!

Super quick drive by. I have a morning-long meeting today. Sorry I missed yesterday, I decided to have a computer-free day. I looked at 8 condos and found 1 that is a viable possibility. I'm just so conflicted because I love the house I have now. But I don't want the burden of taking care of it. So, we'll see. I'll bb this afternoon!

anne

good to see you Anne! I was thinking about you and your house hunt yesterday. what a hard decision! is jim looking at all?

Good Morning Everyone! Still tired from this cold I have but I did drag myself out of bed to do Step Blast. I think I might regret it because right now I am exhausted. Hopefully, I will perk up soon. Saturday we are going to see Elton John and Billy Joel. It should be fun, I just hope I feel better by then.

Anne, wow a computer free day - I wouldn't know what to do. Glad you found something yesterday - I hope it all works out whatever you decide.
Kate, a waterpark sounds like fun. I bet the girls will enjoy it.
Katie, I think you have to do all of MM to really get a burn. Good idea of putting extra exercises at the end.
Klaudia, go to the doctor. Even though I hate them too, you should be checked out.
Angie, hope you feel better.

Colleen, Im exhausted after SB even when I'm NOT sick!:p ^5 to you!
Fun date coming up for you guys! Going with another couple or just the 2 of you?

-
ok.... I really need to put this sleeping baby in her bed....she's just soooo cuddly and sweet! I love to smell/feel her breath on me!:cool::cool:

Morning ladies

Katie Are you going to make him a cake? This weekend we are going to VA to visit my sister. That's funny that you are coming to NC. Maybe we will see each other on the highway;)

Kate which water park is close to you?

Klaudia that's funny...landscaper's house never has flowers. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Anne I hope you find something that you like. It took me months to leave my house but now I'm glad I did.

----------------
Today I'm going to do CLX Interval with Cathe tubing.

BBL with menu

robin, its just a local one ... not too big
have a great wo!
will your wkend be fd-free?

-
we're off in a few mins.... will post a pic of chubbs in her swim suit!!:D:D:D

Morning! I did PLB standing and floor work- great workout. I just love that one.

Kate: Have fun at the water park! Can't wait to see pics of J in her swimsuit. Max has leaned out so much that I hate it! I miss my baby love chub. :(

Klaudia: Good job on food at the fair! I also avoid the doctor at all costs, except when it is time to get blood work. I love to show J how I kick his butt on all of the cholesterol numbers! :p

Katie: Good job on MM and adding a few on to that. I totally agree- usually have to add a few to get really fatigued on the UB on that one. I loooooove the DVD player in my car for the kids. I remember being pregnant with Mags and thinking I would never use that for MY kids! :rolleyes: Oh how things change! :D

Anne: That's a lot of condos in one day- glad that one is a possibility. You'll figure out the right thing to do, just give yourself time.

Colleen: That should be a fun concert. We're going tomorrow night to see Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson (ugh) and John Mellencamp (yay!). I'm happy to get out of the house with J. :)

Lisa: Hope the baby is feeling a bit better today!

Angie: What's up today?

Hi Robin!

Getting ready to head out. Even tried to get a doc appt-she's not in til Monday! OH, well. I should be ok til then. Clean eats for the park-sandwiches, cut up veggies, and fruit:) See you all this afternoon!

Hi Girls!

Please allow me to introduce myself--- hmmm sounds like a Stones song, huh? :)

Is it ok if I join your checkin? I talked briefly to Klaudia on FB. She welcomed me with open arms :)

I don't know how much posting I can do right now. Our summer is busy. But I'll try my best-- I do need a place to checkin-- make myself more accountable in the eating department. Workouts are not a problem as that I run daily and usually fit a weight workout. The checkin will help lots in that department as well.

My name is Kathleen--people usually call me Kath. I'm 46 --but act much younger ;) I will be married 25 years this August. I have a DD that will be 24 in September (she is in law enforcement) a DS who is 21 and will be entering his senior year of college. He is a Math major --where he gets his smarts I do not know :) and a DD who is 19 and is entering her second year of college. Her major changes daily :) She plays for the women's soccer team there. I was a nurse and decided to stay home and be mom :) I'm very fortunate that I'm still able to say "I'm a SAHM" even though the kids are older :) Oh and I have a golden who is 15. We are struggling big time on making a decision. He has hip issues and is deaf. Struggles terribly with our stairs. *Sigh*

I love running. Ran a few races over the past few years. My very first one I came in last---yup last. The next race I was third in my age group. Not bad recovery huh? :) I wish I could make more time for running more races but right now I'm busy with summer things and two teens home for the summer. I'm finding myself *ass* high in laundry DAILY :)

Ok enough ramblings--hope you don't mind me joining you. I also have a FB page .

Hi Kath! Welcome! LOL at ass deep in laundry- I feel ya! I'm Patti, 35, with 2 kids- a DD that is 4 and a DS that is 2. I am a SAHM but work from home part time- it's a great gig. :) I used to be a lawyer, but don't hold that against me.

There are a few incredible runners on this check in, but not me! :p I jog erm, once in a great while. I prefer step (my fave!), KB and hi/lo. But I loooove lifting. I'd do that every day if I could. I am A-OK on the workouts too but food can sometimes be the issue.

Hey girls,

Quick check in from me. Feeling better. Ellie stayed home with me and we watched a lot of movies and I made her photo album for year 2. :)

Eats were very clean today - a little carb heavy but clean. I'm working to figure out how to eat now that I've cut red meat out.

I'll do personals in the morning since I'm tired. I hope to get a WO in tomorrow! I'm dying!

Hi Kath and welcome!!! I'll introduce myself more tomorrow (I live in France and it's close to bed time here!)

See you on the flipside!

angie

Back from the waterpark! It was lots of fun, but I got a sun headache:( Gonna rest for a bit then head downstairs for my workout. Hopefully Nevena will take a nice long nap:)

Patti, nice job on PLB-I prefer it to PUB.

Kath, welcome! I'm not sure what you gleaned from FB, but I'm a happily married (almost 12 years) SAHM to 3 beautiful girls-Danica (9 1/2), Milla (6 1/2), and Nevena (2 1/2). We live in Michigan, near Detroit. I have run, but don't consider myself a runner. I am hoping to do another 5k in the fall-with my oldest daughter:) I'm like Patti-I love my weights. Cardio is a necessary evil for me, although I do love kickbox and kettlebells:)

Off to take a little nap:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.