Class Itinerary

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi San Diego Cathletes....We will add this info to our itinerary tomorrow but in case you are here and reading this now here is the class layout for the weekend...

Friday (Class One Of The Weekend)…Step from Athletic Step, Step Moves, 4DS lower/higher intensity step and some older DVDs

Friday (Class Two Of The Weekend)…Stretch

Sat…..(Class Three Of The Weekend)…30/30 (1/2 Step --- 1/2 Kickbox)...kickbox from KPC, 4DS, Cardio Kicks, MMA Boxing/kickboxing Fusion

Sat….(Class Four Of The Weekend)….Cardio Core Circuit from the DVD itself

Sat….(Class Five Of The Weekend)…..Lower Body Blast (mostly leg conditioning drills peppered with some short cardio blasts)..exercises from STS or Butts and Guts workouts

Sun…(Class Six Of The Weekend)…..Boot Camp on the Beach...starts with walk or jog along beachside and then, sprints, bounding, agility drills, shuffles, etc

Hi San Diego Cathletes....We will add this info to our itinerary tomorrow but in case you are here and reading this now here is the class layout for the weekend...

Friday (Class One Of The Weekend)…Step from Athletic Step, Step Moves, 4DS lower/higher intensity step and some older DVDs

Friday (Class Two Of The Weekend)…Stretch

Sat…..(Class Three Of The Weekend)…30/30 (1/2 Step --- 1/2 Kickbox)...kickbox from KPC, 4DS, Cardio Kicks, MMA Boxing/kickboxing Fusion

Sat….(Class Four Of The Weekend)….Cardio Core Circuit from the DVD itself

Sat….(Class Five Of The Weekend)…..Lower Body Blast (mostly leg conditioning drills peppered with some short cardio blasts)..exercises from STS or Butts and Guts workouts

Sun…(Class Six Of The Weekend)…..Boot Camp on the Beach...starts with walk or jog along beachside and then, sprints, bounding, agility drills, shuffles, etc
Hi there! I'm pumped and ready to go!

What is everyone wearing on their feet for the Boot Camp on the beach?

Pat- Alameda, Ca

I will have an extra pair of sneaks packed for the beach workout. We will run in the firmer sand areas. The sand really sticks to the shoes when you are done so you may want a plastic bag to pack them in for your trip home.

See you shortly!

The sand also gets inside your shoes, inside your socks, and stuck to your feet! You'll see sand it your shoes days and days later, even if you think you dumped out the sand!:confused:;)

This looks like a ton of fun but now I feel so sad because of a knee injury that just is not going away fast enough! How disappointing. I won't be able to participate in many of these (except the stretch). Argh. I haven't had a knee injury in years--why did it have to happen just a few weeks before a fitness retreat? So unfair.

Alicoop! I'm so sorry!

Join us in class anyway, there's always stretch at the end of each class, I'm sure of it.

As for me, oh my! Better get my game face on!

linda

Oooh! Good idea on the bag for the shoes. Can you tell I don't get around the beach much?

Here's another tip. Instead of bringing a bag for your shoes (unless you wrap them in a plastic bag in your luggage) why not use the dry cleaning bag that will be in your hotel room? Use the second dry cleaning bag to keep your wet clothes from Sunday's bootcamp class. Then the rest of your clothes will stay dry in your luggage. This is what I've done on previous NJ RTs. Works well! :D

Here's another tip. Instead of bringing a bag for your shoes (unless you wrap them in a plastic bag in your luggage) why not use the dry cleaning bag that will be in your hotel room? Use the second dry cleaning bag to keep your wet clothes from Sunday's bootcamp class. Then the rest of your clothes will stay dry in your luggage. This is what I've done on previous NJ RTs. Works well! :D

Good idea, Lorrayne. I would probably forget my extra plastic bags anyway.

Cathe: will you be on an elevated stage, as you were(it think) in Daytona? That's what I recall from the pictures. I thought that was a good idea, then you'd be easier to see and follow. At the NJ RT, I couldn't always get close enough to see you, so, it was kind of hard to follow. Just wondering!! :)

thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.