CK Sales - Hardcore Orders

Hi Sharon, the Moncton and Amherst Ys both do fitness instructor courses several times a year. Sometimes they schedule the theory portion over two Saturdays as opposed to over a series of weeknights. Given your location, that may be an option for you. Then you need to complete the practical component by teaching with someone. Is the Summerside Y still in that little tiny building? I haven't been there for years. I've been teaching on and off for the last 10 years, and regularly for the last 3, so I have a core group of die-hards that I can throw some Cathe-style stuff at without fear of killing them (or me, LOL)! Perhaps you could take a class sometime! My e-mail is [email protected], feel free to let me know if you are in the area! Cindy

We have an update of ck sales:

Update: Feb. 8: 11:30 a.m.
Our order has cleared Canada Customs. We'll post the next update when the DVDs have arrived.

Our dvds are near.:) :) :)

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

Desertbriez I understand you.You can post what you want. We don't have to forget this a business. We have bought something and we can demand a great consumer service and information. You have done nothing poor.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Constructive feedback is one thing, but your harsh comments are unnecessary and completely undeserved.

They are shipping now!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, I keep checking my email to see if I am getting any notices.

The excitement builds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy I don't want to hart you. I only say we are free to post what we really think.After all the waiting for the SNM shipment I was thinking that SNM was punishing us because we did not order the dvd by them too. It is only an opinion. Please excuse me if I have bothered you.I hope you will receive the dvds soon.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Conni, I don't think CK Sales sends emails, but if you check your credit card balance to see if it was charged, it will tell you if your order has been completed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I've never done a presale before, just regular orders.

Mariangeles,
My comments weren't directed at you, they were directed at desertbriez. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks Sherry, I just live for this crazy suspense I guess!! My order number is 2762, I ordered July 7 ( I think ), so I know my box should be filling up today!:D :D :D

CK sales is not sending emails. I am 3026. If you have the number 2762 and 2707 I am sure your dvd have been shiped.I hope so. I undestand now Nancy. Don't worry.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

If you check their site today, February 9th, you will see they received their orders last night and are starting shipping today! Not much longer.

>Constructive feedback is one thing, but your harsh comments
>are unnecessary and completely undeserved.

oh please.. there was nothing HARSH about my comments.. oy vey!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.