CIA video recommendations

D

Di

Can anyone suggest some CIA videos? I am looking for something new to use. I have all of Cathe's videos, although I haven't mastered them all yet! (I tried Interval Max today for the first time and almost collapsed!) I guess I'm looking for something other than step, for cross training purposes. I've read about some of CIA's hi/lows and kickboxing videos, but there are just so many that it's hard to decide.
Any suggestions?

Hi Di

I have several CIA tapes. CIA 9801 with Christi Taylor has a hi/lo workout and a step workout. Both are very challenging with complex choreography. I really like both of these workouts. CIA 9905 also has a hi/lo and a step workout. This is about the same in difficulty as 9801, but has some boxing and kickboxing moves in it as well. I like this one also. CIA 9807 is a great hi/lo workout with some conditioning at the end. CIA 9808 is a hi/lo and step workout. This one is less intense with more dance type choreography. CIA 9809 Kickbox express is good for a change of pace. There's about a 45 minute aerobic kickboxing section followed by about 15 of jump rope and then another 20 minutes or so of conditioning using kickboxing moves and then a tai chi cooldown. I like this one because it's very different from other tapes I have. CIA 9003 is a hi/lo workout and a yoga step workout which I haven't tried. I think the tape is worth it just for the hi/lo section.
I hope this helps with your decision.
Laura

Two of the newer ones

I don't have too many CIAs, but I am enjoying a couple of the new ones.

2K04 kicked Up Step with Becky Chamberlain, its is a step/kickbox routine...very fun.

2K02 Slammin' Sport Cardio with Mindy Mylrea and if you want crosstraining, this tape covers everything in one workout. Intervals, agility drills, step, kickboxing, football drills..it is very different and FUN!

Both include strength/toning sections at the end.

nancy:O)

Recommendations

I don't have too many CIAs either, but I love the ones I have. As Nancy said, 2K02 is fantastic for cross-training. I also love 9905 and 9803 for high/low. Have fun!
Erica

Thanks for the advice!

I'm off to visit collage to order some videos! Thanks again!

CIA videos

I have only a couple CIA videos, but I do like Franny Benedetto's 9905. The hi/lo includes some kickboxing moves, but mixes them up with a lot of other stuff, which I find more fun than a "straight" kickboxing tape. I just got this tape and haven't tried the step section yet, but it looks fun too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.