Christmas List Help

ok...I need help with my Christmas list....

I'm looking to tone more I think (although that Rockin Party Step is calling my name too) and need opinions from those who purchased the X-Train and lastest new 8 DVDs.

Which ones are the best for toning - note: I'm pear shaped and lower body is a real challenge??

Cheryl

I love the new workouts, however, I received the best results from Xtrain 90day rotation. My problem area are my legs and felt they really slimmed nicely and had showed definition. Actually, I saw definition throughout - upper and lower.

I'll second what Labnick said. Also Xtrain is a 'series' whereas the new dvds are stand alone, so you'd need to add a few strength w/os and then chose a rotation.
XTrain was better for me than anything else I'd tackled before (Insanity / P90X etc)
Justine

Another vote goes to X-Train. I just started the 90 day rotation and am seeing great results - granted, I have a bit more weight to lose than most.

If you can I would do x train and add a few cardio from the new wo like I love rockout knockout and party rocking step 2 is good not to complex but good cardio. That way u can add more verity into the 90 day rotation. I think that was the ONLY negotiable was some felt not enough verity? But I loved it but love ROKO to

And I've just spotted XTrain on Deal of the Day - could be the last time before Santa does his rounds. Even more reason......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.