Chocolate addicts, where do you get your fix?

I agree with those who eat the Fat Free Pudding. I currently have the chocolate layered with vanilla. It is so good!

I've also been buying chocolate soy milk. I've even been making shakes (or smoothies) with it. YUMMY!

Shirley

Thanks desertbriez!:7

Shirley,
Would you mind sharing some of your shake/smoothie recipe's you make with chocolate soy milk? TIA!

I'm trying to give up M&M's....I wish I could eat just 10 at a time, but once I start..... ;(

Angela:p

I can't help with low fat or low calorie but I highly recommend Trader Joe's Pound Plus Bittersweet Dark chocolate. That's 17.6 ounces of bliss. I indulge a few times a week. The serving size is three squares at 200 calories but I eat just one, s-l-o-w-l-y. That's 66 calories of Heaven, which isn't really too bad. I also love Newman's Own dark chocolate peanut butter cups. They are small. Comes with three and I usually eat all of them and have no idea of the nutrtion facts. I pick them up every now and again. Yummy!
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

-Ann Landers

I absolutely LOVE the EAS Myoplex Lite Chocolate Chocolate Crisp bar! I eat one almost every day at 3:00 and it kicks my chocolate craving right in the booty!

Dairy Queen's sugar free Fudge Bar's are a killer chocolate fix for only 50 calories. They are quite expensive, but well worth it. I have one every night, as I'm a huge chocoholic!!

I do occasionally have the real thing also.

A small piece of really, really good dark chocolate (i.e Valrhona, Scharffen-Berger, Callebaut). Just a little goes a long way. Remember, dark chocolate contains substances that are good for you.

Everything in moderation......
Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

Okay I am now hooked on the Luna bars :9 . After hearing the rave on here I went and bought 2 nuts over chocolate and YUM. It certainly does satisfy my candy craving :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.