Chin Up Checkin 9/21/06

Hey Catherine--

I'm barging in to wish you well on your colonoscopy tomorrow. I love your avatar. What a babe-o-rama!

Wow...Catherine, thanks for the alert. To be quite honest..I generally feel sorry for people who have created a situation such as this, but as with all bad decisions: learn from them and make the necessary changes to act honestly in the future. The unfortunate part comes from repeating these mistakes. Better yet, learn from OTHERS mistakes - I like this option the best, but have made plenty of mistakes on my own.

Soosan...I just hope this doesn't arouse questions regarding others on this site...I would be QUITE PUT OUT if anyone began to question Rocky and Buckinghams identity - imagine that.x( x( x( . I'll have to get pictures of them competing in the triathlon - there can't possibly be any canoing squirrels on any internet sites right???

I just got done biking 10.5 miles with my ds (at a snails pace as he is 7 and has a tiny little bike - I think he peddles 100 times for every one of mine) and then I ran I think 3 miles...I'm headed out to measure the distance. The transition wasn't as big a deal this time as I think the bike ride was so slow that it didn't give me much of that "bike leg" feel. The point is....I have had almost no workouts (like 2 per week) and I'm really questioning whether I can even finish this race. BUT cheapscape that I am, I won't waste the entry fee so darn it...I'm going to finish. Catherine...does that answer your question regarding my P90X workouts lately (We've had a load of company in the last 3 weeks and just craziness in general here). They've been ditched until post triath x( x( x( .

AND I am so bummed that Melody is taking a break...but I'm going to pray for her and her troup. She is such a sweetheart and has SO much that she has given us.

Briee (long winded AGAIN) Edited to change dh to ds. I know you all wouldn't have believed that my dh is 7 anyway right? You guys are all WAY too bright for that :7 :7 :p :p :p LOL!!! (I shouldn't have edited it - just for fun)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.