Chin Up Checkin 9/21/06

4 chins for me today during my superset work. I want to work more on the pull ups now. That is some tough stuff. I just love how strong & alive I feel after a kick butt session :) K, off to the park w/ my little shmoopadoodle. Later gorgeous chinsters.

Age only matters if you're cheese.

Hey all!! Did some chins tonight. Not gonna lie, I didn't want to workout at all!! My motivation is the pits these days. I just want to be able to get back to where I was x( I have written Sept off and will reignite come Oct!! Cross your fingers the sciatica doesn't act up!!

Enough whining!! Had a good time in Boston this weekend. Was at a bar and I was getting hit on by a 23 year old (cute one too):eek: After we talked for a minute he was like "uh is that a wedding band?'" I was like "uh yeah, I am happily married" We talked for a bit and then he was off with his young friends. I got a kick out of it LOL! Made me feel like I still got it. Normally, I attract the old foggies. Not that I am looking to attract, but ya know!!

Melody, love your baby pic!! Congrats on your award BTW!!
Deb, you are making such great progress!! How many sets of chins are ya doing?
Briee, wazzz up girl? Are ya still doing the X?
Soooooooooooosan, any progress with your injury?
Adri, awesome numbers as usual!!
Joanne, no donuts? Ahhh now you want them huh?
HB, where ya hidding? I know you are chinnin!!

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Hey Chin-Up gang! No chins or UB as usual for me today. I'm just patiently concentrating on legs, cardio and flexibility. I hate losing so much ground in my UB, but at least I can still exercise intensely otherwise.

Melody, your heartfelt acceptance speech brought yet another tear to my eye.

Joanne, I hope Briee finds it in her heart to forgive you.

Boybert, WTG!!!!

Catherine, great story about the cute 23-yr-old. Did you ask him how many chin-ups he can do?

My foot has been acting up when I step so I am trying to rest it. I've been doing biking, walking or running (foot doesn't hurt doing these), and weights, and I need to work on those chins today. I love stepping-I already miss it and it has only been 4 days.

Sooosan-I even took out some Yoga Dvd's from the library and ordered Bryan Kest (sp?) off of Ebay (one of the ones you suggested awhile back).

Catherine-way to go with that 23 year old - you must be one hot babe!

Briee-Don't be mad that I didn't eat the donut. I'll try better next time.

Boybert-Great job!

Melody-how are all those boys doing?

HB-Hope all is well at the homefront.

Joanne

Did you hear that, Briee? Not only did Joanne not eat any donuts, she ordered a BRYAN KEST DVD!!!

(You're my kind of girl, Joanne.;))

Hey Catherine, I didn't know you could do that w/ a basketball! LOL ;)

No chins for me today. Does doing plyometrics until you almost pass out count? Ha. I had an awesome sports circuit class today. Kicks MAJOR butt. Ten hut.

>Oh BTW I can only do that after 5 beers and 2 rattle snakes!!
>

LMAO!!! :7

I just wish I could see you better Catherine, but it looks like a REALLY cute tiny picture. Is there a way to get it bigger on my screen. My dh just dropped mucho bucks on this new dell computer...you'd think there'd be a button right?????

I've been a little AWAL again due to computer changeovers, did I miss anything except Joanne's misdemeanor?? Your assignment this week Joanne is to build a bonfire using Bryan Kests DVD as fuel and cook a donut over the fire to crisp perfection and eat it. Don't let that happen again!!!

I've got a house full of people so I'd better get back to cooking etc. OH WHEN CAN I GET A WORKOUT IN????? Arrrrghhhhh.

Briee

THANKS CATHERINE. That is so cool!! Beautiful picture!!!

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I'm going to have a better day than you tomorrow!!

Briee (colonoscopy - I think i'd rather do an AJ mishmosh, twicex( x( x( ) Hope all goes okay.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.