Chin-Up Check-In Sat 6.24

Briee-the town was really hopping because it was Musky Fest. I did notice the coffee shop I was in had soy milk. They make really yummy wraps. DH's sister and hubby have a resort on Big Round Lake so we are there often. How often do you go? We probably passed each other on the street! Gosh, we have a lot in common.

Joanne

I was so caught up in Briee's ER story that I forgot to wish Catherine a HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so sorry, Catherine! It is so awesome that your goal was to do one chin-up and you got to FOUR!! Hope you have (had?) a wonderful day!:)

Ya know, I sooooooooooo don't feel 40 :eek: :eek: :eek:
The girls at work had fun with it!! Most there are younger, but their day is coming. And besides NONE of them can do chinups!!!!

BTW DH just did 5 and 1/2 chinups LOL I am gaining on him!!! Wouldn't that be funny for me to be able to do more chinups than him. I am sure if he did them regularly he would be doing many more in one set. It seems that men build strength quicker or is that all in my head :+

I feel so blessed in my life. I am truly happy and have wonderful friends and family to share it with!! Thank you all for being so GREAT!!

Catherine
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Briee-Oh my, I just went back and read you ER story. How is your son doing today?

Catherine-Great job on the chins!

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.