Chin-Up Check-In Fri 4.28

Sooooooooooooosan...I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I have been managing to stay about 5-9 posts ahead of you - total number.

Sheesh...am I avoiding going down to work out or what!! It's happening again, a few days break and I can't seem to get down there. ARGHHHHHH. Let's see what other irrelevant details I can observe here on Cathe's forum. hmmmmmm

Briee

Did you all notice the new picture that Melody posted??

Easter Bunny Torture at Twilight. Sounds like a symphony, kind of.

Briee, I LOL at the cell phone/cake batter story too. And it was so thoughtful of you to tell her she should have bought donuts instead. Did you convince her to buy a chin-up bar too?

Melody, I'd love to hear more about the dryer. Did he turn it on?

>>I know why they created a separate "checkin forum"....fear of
>Sooooooooooooosan pinning all the chinup threads in succession
>(I was secretly hoping to find this when I returned }( }( }(
>)) on the open discussion forum.
>
>Briee

I also think we should hijack every thread on this entire board, turning each one into a discussion about chin-ups.:p

OK, the dryer story in a nutshell.

That day I was upstairs preparing lunch and my then 3 yo youngest HFA DS came upstairs saying "Do it again do it again, want to do the round and round thing again." Knowing my then 6 yo DS as I do (the stories are endless with him), my mind was whirling trying to think what was going on. I told youngest DS to show me what he meant and as he led me down to the basement, which is also the boys' playroom/family room, and over to the laundry room door, I thought no way. DS opened the door and pointed to the dryer and said, "that, put me in again and go round and round." Yep, he had turned him on inside the dryer and it actually worked with him in it. It is a heavy duty dryer, as you can see we have verified that fact.

There's stories about the black bear, the pillow cases with pillows in them over the heads adventure, the goldfish bowl, the air hockey table, the cat and the kitchen sink sprayer.....oh well, who has the time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.