::: CHEETAHS ::: Wed., 6.27

Good afternoon Cheetahs!

Got out of meetings early today but have a banquet tonight. So, I'm taking it easy for a couple of hours.

Cathy - Good luck on controlling your eating at the BBQ but have fun.

Jess - Great job on the run! How is Kiersten feeling?

Gayle - The Relay marathon sounds exciting. Sorry things didn't work out for you and fiance. It's better to see that now than to get married and find out.

want2befit - Your running plans sound great and for good causes! I've been getting out at 5 am this week and it's hot and humid already. I have the Garmin 305 and I like it.

Carole - My Garmin has gotten a good workout this week. How was the run in the new shoes?

Marcia - Will keep you in prayer.

Heather - Glad you like BBC. They are fun and tough workouts.

Shelly - Thanks for the pic. You girls look awesome of course. I was hoping to be able to post the pics from my race but I've only found DD and one of me way in the background. When I get home I'll post those.

Sunny - Didn't congratulate you on passing the exam. Knew you could do it! Hope you fight that cold off.

Hello to everyone else.

I did get in a 2 mile run this morning and finished up iStrength #8 Legs, Arms and Abs. Don't think I'll get a workout in tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Jackie

Thank you so much ladies for your "watch" advice! :)

I am just getting to know you lovely ladies by reading all of the posts!

Wendy - I have a tramp stamp also and I love your's. I have a small heart that I drew and then an angel resting above it (the tattoo artist drew this!).

I appreciate those who do not want one, but can appreciate someone else's too! :)

Have a great night everyone! Thunderstorms on their way here in Boston!

Take care!

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day of your life!" :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.