::: CHEETAHS ::: Sat., 10/21

Back again, cheetahs…I just finished up GS CT. Man, I *love* that workout! I feel pumped (think that’s the second time today I’ve said that – guess I just feel strong today.)

Christine :: glad you got in a good run…AND the elliptical, too?? Oh my! Also glad the mammography’s out of the way. Great strategy! I like the way you think!! :)

Carole :: I have to agree with you on Jari being a bit on the skeletal side…I was somewhat surprised…expected to see someone a little more “ripped” – more like Cathe. I really have a hard time working that one (as well as S&L) in…I’m just partial to you-know-who.

Susan :: loved reading about the Yummy Pants encounter. Really wish you had taken some pics of him in those cargos…darn those other ladies!!…he sounds pretty hot! Well, you’ve inspired me to get my butt into yoga class tomorrow morning.

Jess :: glad you got a good deal on the new floor…have fun w/ the home improvements! Relax & enjoy your night in. What movie are you watching? Suddenly I got a craving for kettle-corn popcorn…

Sunny :: wow! What an intense day you had…I got tired just reading about it, and then my jaw completely dropped that you’d considered working out BEFORE all this! :) Congrats on the compliments…doesn’t that feel GREAT?? No, you don’t come off like you’re gloating AT ALL. Bask in the glow!! You’ve earned it, cheetah!

Am hangin' in tonight, so I'm gonna go get comfy on the couch soon. Have a great night, ladies!

-cathy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.