Checking in

Hi Cathe! Still resting from my 3 hour STS day.:p But tomorrow I will be going heavy again ( just not quite as long :eek:) maybe it would be a good Muscle Max day. Have fun at yoga!!! Linda

Hi Cathe!

Sweatin' like a pig, but only 'cause office building management has the A/C turned up way too warm. Wait, I'm a girl, I don't sweat, I glow:p

I'll be doing disc 23 tonight, sweatin' for real. In my nice, cool basement to boot! Almost done with M2. Going to make it. This is my 3rd round of STS (did 1 3 month, 1 6 month, and this is the all STS 3 month) M2 is harder this go around than the last 2 times, but I'm plugging along. The chest work is killing me this time, my weights are a bit heavier than last time, but HAVE MERCY!!! Working for it all the way. Can't wait for M3 to roll around see what I can really do :cool::eek::);)

Nan

Today was M3 W3 Disc 31 (chest and back), wow that is one tough workout! I was sweating like crazy even with all those long breaks.

I think I'm going to head to a kickboxing class tonight, I had 4 days of no workouts, and really need to get my cardio ramped up.

Haven't burned any octane yet Cathe, but CTX Leaner Legs is on tap for tonight.

I'm a little scared since I've seen it referred to as Meaner Legs...:eek::p

Hi Cathe,

I've burned octane twice today! I did 4DS Bootcamp Circuit Upper Premix first thing this morning and I just came in from doing Mow Max on our lawn and it's about 90 degrees down here in SC today. I had never done that premix before and it was tons of fun!! We are so fortunate that you make such quality workouts for us PLUS you also make those premixes for when we want to shake things up!!

So now I'm having my afternoon snack which consists of an apple and some nuts.

Have a great evening.

Hi Cathe! I'm in the middle of my active recovery week after completing Meso 1 of STS. This morning I did 30 minutes of pilates, the STS Pilates-based Abs(LOVE LOVE LOVE it!), and finished with a nice long stretch. After work I'll take my dog for a leisurely walk in my 'hood. :D

I probably missed you today! Had a dermatology appointment this afternoon! Did something really stupid too! Asked him, "What's this, a wart?" He said, "Yep. I'll be right back." He came back and scraped it, the hit it with liquid nitrogen! OOOOUUUUUCCCCHHH! It still hurts and I have a really high pain tolerance!

Luckily, I did Gym Styles BSB this morning! Tomorrow, it's IMAX2! Hopefully, it will be all done hurting by then so I can do my weights again on Friday!

Great to hear from you Jodelle. Love your pic!!! You have had quite a day already. I see you are still doing yoga faithfully...good for you. I'm doing hot yoga in about 90 minutes.

Hi Cathe!! Taught two classes so far! Yoga and SilverSneakers and did my own early morning power yoga routine!! Feel invigorated! So good to hear from you!

Hi Jodelle! I just started the process of looking into a pet but I'm not sure if I will do it just yet. Your Deuce sounds so cuddly, adorably and full of affection. Just love that!!! Thanks for sharing your story, just warmed my heart! Healthy Hugs to all of you :)

By the way, Cathe, did you get a puppy yet? I read your thread about your curiosity about St. Bernards....I too only grew up and owned Black Labs, one after the other, but my husband and I last year got our first dog together and we ended up with a English Bull Mastiff mix....alot like a St. Bernard I hear, but I wanted to tell you that I totally recommend the Mastiff....I can't believe that any dog could be sweeter and calmer than a lab but my Deuce is! He is a big (125lbs) baby and so gentle with kids and yet loves to run and play and is very obedient! They have really sweet personalities and don't bark alot and are not hyperactive...at least my Deuce isn't. He's mellow, cool, and funny as he loves you lay on his back with his legs spread wide open....:)

You are too cute Nan...and strong too :D

Hi Cathe!

Sweatin' like a pig, but only 'cause office building management has the A/C turned up way too warm. Wait, I'm a girl, I don't sweat, I glow:p

I'll be doing disc 23 tonight, sweatin' for real. In my nice, cool basement to boot! Almost done with M2. Going to make it. This is my 3rd round of STS (did 1 3 month, 1 6 month, and this is the all STS 3 month) M2 is harder this go around than the last 2 times, but I'm plugging along. The chest work is killing me this time, my weights are a bit heavier than last time, but HAVE MERCY!!! Working for it all the way. Can't wait for M3 to roll around see what I can really do :cool::eek::);)

Nan

Sounds like a great plan Dela!

Today was M3 W3 Disc 31 (chest and back), wow that is one tough workout! I was sweating like crazy even with all those long breaks.

I think I'm going to head to a kickboxing class tonight, I had 4 days of no workouts, and really need to get my cardio ramped up.

Already posted on your FB page, but I did my Insanity workout, then the upper body portion of Body Max 2. That is one of my all time favorite workouts especially when I do all 1000000 mins...ok maybe more like 100, but none the less, it's a long one!!

Wow Bev...Mow Max in 90 degrees? You definitely burned some. Stay hydrated.....:)

Hi Cathe,

I've burned octane twice today! I did 4DS Bootcamp Circuit Upper Premix first thing this morning and I just came in from doing Mow Max on our lawn and it's about 90 degrees down here in SC today. I had never done that premix before and it was tons of fun!! We are so fortunate that you make such quality workouts for us PLUS you also make those premixes for when we want to shake things up!!

So now I'm having my afternoon snack which consists of an apple and some nuts.

Have a great evening.

Awesome recovery workouts Lisa! :)

Hi Cathe! I'm in the middle of my active recovery week after completing Meso 1 of STS. This morning I did 30 minutes of pilates, the STS Pilates-based Abs(LOVE LOVE LOVE it!), and finished with a nice long stretch. After work I'll take my dog for a leisurely walk in my 'hood. :D

Well Tricia...you burned some and froze the other...lol...Hope your feeling ok and that freeze off.

I probably missed you today! Had a dermatology appointment this afternoon! Did something really stupid too! Asked him, "What's this, a wart?" He said, "Yep. I'll be right back." He came back and scraped it, the hit it with liquid nitrogen! OOOOUUUUUCCCCHHH! It still hurts and I have a really high pain tolerance!

Luckily, I did Gym Styles BSB this morning! Tomorrow, it's IMAX2! Hopefully, it will be all done hurting by then so I can do my weights again on Friday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.