Check in 9/3/2000

Hi Andrea!

I know I shouldn't complain about the rain since many parts of the country need it, but it was my boyfriend's first time in a tent (he's led a sheltered life
happy.gif
) and I want him to go again. We did have fun and stayed mostly dry!
Jenn C

Late Check-in

Just returned from a three-day weekend out of town yesterday so I'm a little late and boy do I have my work cut out for me if I'm gonna read everyone's check-ins (I plan to read them all after writing this, especially to get some ideas for rotations using Cathe's new vids!!
happy.gif
)

My last week looked like this (it was a mix of new and old with a bit of doubling/tripling up of tapes in the beginning because I was so excited to get through them all):

Saturday - Cardio Kicks in AM; Step Circuit and Leaner Legs in PM

Sunday - Step and Intervals and 10-10-10 (did the warm-ups and cardio consecutively first followed by the weight sections)

Monday - All Step and Kickbox (again did w/u and cardios followed by weight sections)

Tuesday - 2k02; PS SLA

Wednesday - Circuit Max

Thursday - Step Heaven

Friday - BodyMax; then off for short vacation in the PM after getting off work
happy.gif
!

Talk to you all later. Have a healthy and safe week everyone,
Lisa
happy.gif

Western Range Baked Beans

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-00 AT 07:53PM (EST)</font></center>

(These are good cold, too!)

3 slices bacon 2 Tbl. vinegar
1 medium onion 2 tsp prepared mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 c. molasses
2 Tble. Brown Sugar
1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained
1 (16 oz) can baked beans
1 15 oz) can kidney beans, drained

Preheat oven to 300 degrees(F). In a medium skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Saute onion and garlic in bacon drippings until onion is slightly softened, 1 minute. Add molasses, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard to onion mixture. Stir well. In a 2 quart casserole with a cover, combine pinto beans, kidney beans, baked beans and onion mixture. Crumble bacon over beans. Stir to combine ingredients. Cover and bake 1 hour. Makes 6 to 8 servings.

Thanks HB!!

They sound so good. My mother-in-law makes a good recipe that may be similar to this one but she adds either sausage or ground beef to it. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

DebbieH

By the way, Debbie . . .

You go, girl!! CircuitMax two days in a row? Running a race would be a piece of cake for you!!

The race

The course is a killer! I didn't make my time goal, which for that particular course was to beat 60 minutes, but I did finish! I was seriously doubting whether I would or not at about mile 4! LOL! I finished in 62 1/2 minutes--not bad, I guess, for a rollercoaster course like that one. Something to shoot for next year!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.