Challengers Wednesday April 9

luckyruns

Cathlete
Happy Hump day Girls :)

I am doing circuits today along with some tricep stuff and ab machine work. I'm also doing some major packing. I did pull the bags out and have all DH's stuff out. DD gave me her things last night. So the plan is to have all bags packed and ready to toss into the van I did go shopping but didn't go too crazy. I figure some stuff I can buy while there. No biggie. It does feel good to have things not fit because they are two big. Last year a brand new pair of shorts I brought along for the trip were too snug. This year they are falling off my hips. So it's all good I think it's my running that has helped with that :) :) I'm so glad I switched my long day to Tuesday. I know I would be stressed trying to get it in tomorrow.

Plan is to leave tomorrow about 10:30ish. DD won't be going to school so I think I may get my sorry self to the gym at 6 and get that run in and then hoping to only have to get myself ready for the road. Wish me luck on that :) :)

I edited this to mention that it has been 100days exactly since I started my first challenge. I haven't had a nasty old kettlechip since then and I don't miss them :) Kinda cool huh?

How are all your goals going this time around?

I need a refill --I should be back sometime this morning :)

hi to all

I take it hump day means Wedensday? Hump cause its the middle of the week? Here in Australia we just call it Wednesday.:)

Kath I am really envious! You lucky thing! I (that includes my husband and my daughters) have NEVER been away on a holiday! We have a farm full of animals and so its difficult as someone needs to be here all the time, so holidays ........... are a dream.

However, i am trying to organise a trip for us to fly to Queensland and do the theme parks. But initial investigations show that it would be cheaper to take us all to Disneyland!! Go figure! If I wasn't so terribly afraid of flying I'd seriously consider it! But I am very afraid/terrified to fly, and I think its almost a phobia with me. Ho Hum!!

People don't understand it when I tell them, they think I'm NUTS!! But i am very very happy to keep my feet firmly on the ground, thanx! Or to get to Queensland the flying is done over land, no water, so I think that if the plane was to fall out of the sky it might find somewhere niceish to land.:eek:

No workout today, taking a few days off to recover from my rotation and then I'm back into it again. I'm going to do the same rotation.

Have a great day

Andrea.

Good Morning girls,

Today is gs chest and triceps and some abb work.

Kath-don't forget to leave some roon in your suit case for me;-) Have a blast girlfriend,you desearve it. Man,i dont think I would be able to sleep tonight!!!

Andrea-I didn't know you lived in Australia!!! How neat!!! How did i miss that? LOL! Ive always wanted to visit there, its looks beautiful on tv. Ive recently watched a show called 'the ten most deadiest animals' and more than have of them was from Australia. One,the funnel web spider seem to stick in my mind the most...you ever come across one of those little critters?

everybody have a great day! I have to go grocery shopping this morning so wish me luck:+ so i don't strangle somebody in walmart;-)

Good Morning Everyone,

I've been a bit busy these last few days. My workouts have been going great but eating has been off. I need to come up with a stratgey for the weekend.

Mon. I did 4DS HIS and abs
Tues. 4DS Legs,calves and shoulders. Low Impact Step the two blast
while holding an 8lb. med ball.
Today I did 4DS KB and abs

Gotta run and get DS off to school then to the registry to return DH's plates on his car.

BBL,

Elaine

Hi Girls!

Im thinking a good time to check in is when everyone as left the house and DS as had his breakfast. I try to checkin first thing in the morning but its getting harder all the time. High maintance family!;)
I may go for a run outside today, Im not 100% yet though. We will see how the morning goes. If Im going it will be with the next hour or so.Shoulders and abs are also on the agenda today.

Kath** So ya had to buy some new clothes? Thats always a nice feeling and yes, running probably did help but you have been very disciplined in your eating and sometimes I think that goes further then the exercise we do.Where is it you are going exactly?

Andrea** Enjoy your rest day. Im sure they are never truly rest days when you own a farm!:eek: I can barely take care of the two dogs I have...hehe

Ameila** If you don't check in later we will know that you have been handcuffed and thrown in prision! I don't think you would last very long in there:) So don't run over anyone with your cart!You could always nudge them in the heels and then say "sorry" all while giggling inside:+

Elaine** Good job with the workouts this week!

I will be back later. I am off until Fri night. I have no real plans this week, just hanging out with DS allllll day!

Lori:)

Good Morning,

Didn't get a workout in last nite had to go to store after work then fix supper and by that time the biggest loser was on so tonite I have to do double. LIC timesaver blast and Total Body Sculpt. Meals will be anything I can eat on the road out and about visiting patients today.

Brkfst-cereal, toast and grapefruit
AM snack-yogurt and banana
Lunch-either NPB sand or protein bar carrots
PM snack-cheese an crackers and strawberries and bananas tomatoes
Supper-I'm thinking something grilled maybe Talapia

Have a good day everyone.

Hi Challengers!

We had a great weekend and I didn't want it to end. I went running/jogging on Saturday(felt so good), Sunday - rest day, Monday - cardio Hi/Lo Knockout Premix #1, Tuesday - I was tired so I skipped my planned weight workout and only taught my TK class last night, today was legs & shoulders, Hi/Lo Knockout premix #2. So, I'm pretty much sticking to my workouts (not usually a problem) but I still need to not give into temptations as frequently as I do.

Roxie, Good plan for today.

Lori, Enjoy your time off with DS! You received alot of good advice about your friend. It's difficult being friends with someone when you feel a sense of rivalry. Did you tell her the pants were too big? Maybe you can say "we're both small and aren't we lucky!"

Elaine, I understand completely about eating. Planning definitley helps.

Kath, I so wish I was going some place warm! Kudos for needing new clothes and working so hard! You're an inspiration! :)

Andrea, Boy, are you busy with a farm and family. I would love to go to Australia some day.

Amelia, Great workout and I hope your trip to Walmart is uneventful.

Hello to everyone else and I'll try to check in later.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Back to report workout. Nice sweaty one :)

I'm sucking down my protein drink then its shower time, then three errands I need to run. Rest of the day is finishing up packing and cleaning up the house a bit.

Lori: I think you are right about the clean eating. It plays a very big role in this whole weight loss thing and basically it should be something we do all the time. I have done that and it has made a huge difference in me being able to achieve and maintain my goals.I'm going to South Carolina for 10days

I need a shower or I'll be late running these errands.I so want to get them out of the way early in the day. DH has it made he has to only worry about his golf clubs LOL

Be back at lunch time

Hi everyone. Got up and did CF step premix today (except for Power Circuit #4). I was beat by then and figured I'd be marching in place for most of it anyway so I skipped to the stretch. Good thing too, cuz all he!! broke loose in my house this morning. By the time I got to work today I was feeling like Amelia after Wal-Mart :7

Doing better now, thank goodness. I'm behind on WO this week. Need to do a full body weight routine tomorrow (maybe ME) and abs. I might try to do a CoreMax segment tonight so I can shorten ME for tomorrow.

OK, gotta get to work. Much to do - not much time. TTYL - have a great day!

Quick check-in....

Today I did Step Jam and that was a lot of fun. I got good and sweaty. Eats have been good today. I am still up a couple of pounds from my refined carb overload, but that will even out soon.

Kath, have a great vacation! I am somewhat jealous. I know that you will have a great time!

I'll try to BBL and get some more personals done. I have screaming children.

TTFN!

Hey girls,just popping in for a bit

I survived walmart and I was pleasently surprised that it wasn't crowed:)

So,ive decided to take a rest day and to just double up on my workout tommorrow! I didn't get in a rest day last week so that is a good excuse}(

I did bake some more banana applesauce bread(this time made it right;-)AND i added a tsp of banana extract:p) and then i made some high fiber bean spread. Ive been trying to eat my way through all my frozen stuff before i freeze anything else!

ok,everybody have a great day

Quick post. I managed to get my packing done. We should be on time tomorrow leaving like 10 or 10:30ish. Plan is for me to hit gym as soon as DH heads into work at 5:30. I know crazy but I'll be a happy girl if I get my workout in. I'll checkin prior to workout or post. I don't know how my body will respond to such an early workout. But always good to spice things up huh?

I'll post personals before I take off. We have a laptop coming with us--actually two. I'm married to a geek But trust me if the weather is nice --this girl will not be sitting next to a computer--so forgive me :) :)

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much this week. Work has been really busy. Extra hours which translates into no workouts and poor eating. I wish I could just get my mind back into the healthy eating. I'm not new to this so why it is so hard for me. I'll try to salvage the rest of the week and see how it goes.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.