cellulite

sittinduck

Cathlete
i already have cellutlite and it to me is pretty bad...i hve been working out strong with weights..for over 2 months doing the firm as of yet wanting to start with cathe...does this ever go away once you have it?

I'm not Cathe, but I had/have a similar problem. I have cellulite around my thights and buttocks area. I used to do the firm (started in 2000 and did it on and off for approx 5 years). I recently became aware of Cathe from FitTv in about January of this year and began slowly with her routines on the television. I quickly was hooked, I sold my Firm equipment and videos on E-bay, bought the Step and High Step, and began my collection of Cathe DVDs.

I really wasn't sure how to create a good overall rotation so I was just doinng the cardio and light weight training. But once I found her rotations on the forum and began researching them I was amazed. I am in my 4th week of doing the "building strength" rotation and WOW. I can definitely see an amazing imrovement and what I am not seeing is as much cellulite. My body is completely transforming and I LOVE IT!!! If you can, take some before pictures. This way you can compare them to new ones after you have completed a few months of rotations. I find that it is sometimes hard to notice the changes, but pictures don't lie.

Don't get down about seeing the cellulite. Just jump on the "Cathe band wagon" and get excited about seeing it melt away :)

Jenn

How do I find the rotations I'm reading alot about. I too have alot of cellulite I'd love to "tone-up". Thanks!

on the forums front page just scroll down and see "video and dvd rotations". a pinned thread in that forum is "index to cathe rotations 2" that list the rotations.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Thanks! I'm new so I'm learning how to get around on here. Plus, this is what I've started doing on my lunch hour at work. This is great. I usually just workout to whatever I feel like each day but I'd really like to have something more structured. I work out mainly to the Intense series but thinking seriously about purchasing the hardcore series.

I am glad to read this. I sort of gave up hope in some areas - esp when sometime ago I had seen a world elite gymnast with cellulite on her legs!!
Meanwhile since I started using the Cathe tapes/dvd I can feel muscle used that really never got a good workout before - esp on the high step.
I have used the Firm for a long time and it only went so far. I think because the Firm has a lot breaks...some fluff stuff in between something intense whereas Cathe just keeps going....Which is what I want. I don't like the little useless 'dances' that most workouts have I like the intensity that Cathe has.

SO with the high step workout (and even the step but I favour the high step overall) I know I will see results -I can feel it.

Legs also seem to look worse right before TTOM too in my opinion so when they seem to look worse, sometimes they are not...fluid retention, etc.

Charlotte~~

Thank you all so much for the responses i have checked everyday and i even cried at how wonderful this group is.. i did my first workout with Cathe Leaner legs ouch ouch ouch.. no weights as i was warned not to with Cathe. She is my hero and i am now a follower Thank you Cathe girls and thank you Cathe..

Hi Jenn!
I am a new member and was browsing the forum when I found your reply. Could you "enlighten" me about the rotations you are talking about? Basically I am doing now what you were doing before and need some guidance in terms of exercise schedule, type, etc.
Thanks and greetings from Puerto Rico:D
Lina

I just wanted to say a big WAY TO GO for doing Leaner Legs because man you can still get an awesome workout without using any weights. You still feel it the next day!

Cathe's my hero too, she's the best!

Heidi :)

As an aside, please do remember that the models you see in magazines have had their cellulite airbrushed away. Truth be known, perfection exists only in magazines.

Good point. Having spent way too many years hoping in vain for my cellulite to vanish. I realize now it never will but there are a lot more important things in life.

You can improve it but very few women who have it, really get rid of it all together. Personally I always feel better seeing it on models etc in the tabloids in the check out lines!

Heidi,

Great picture trail, really liked your creative pictures! Do you use those pictures for artwork around your home?

Debbie D'Angelo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.