Cede....work done?

tsagona

Cathlete
Cede looks fabulous as always, but yet she looks different. I cant exactly put my finger on it, but she's looking a little different. Suppose she has some kind of work done? Just curious. Maybe I need to get some work done too, lol.

Tracy

Haha. That's why I said I should probably get some work done too. But I'm just aging as it is right now. And grace is in the eye of the beholder, lol.

Yeah, I thought about getting work done. I like the new fillers that they have these days and the laser work looks not too bad. I've always been afraid of the recovery from surgeries though.

I say, do what you can naturally and let nature take its course. There are parts of my body that I'm not happy with but I do what I can about it. :)

No Face Lift For Me!

I say, do what you can naturally and let nature take its course. There are parts of my body that I'm not happy with but I do what I can about it. :)

I totally agree with you. Look at all the celebs that've had work done who now look like they should be in a wax museum. Not for me! I'll worknout with Cathe DVD's and others as long as I can. I'm 58 now with no sign of stopping and feel great! What's a few wrinkles? No big deal I say. Take care.

Sharon

Everyone should do what makes them happy, so if someone wants "work," more power to them.

It would not be for me, however. It's a privilege to grow old, not everyone gets that opportunity. A few years ago, I stopped coloring my hair as my first act of civil disobedience against the "youth equals beauty" movement. I've never been a girly girl and let's put it this way, I wasn't part of the homecoming court in high school! Therefore, my self-esteem has never been tied to my appearance.

Almost everyone has some sort of beauty -- I hope Cedie didn't have "work" because in my opinion, she did not (doesn't) need it. Part of her appeal, to me, is the fact that she is real (curvy, not stick thin---and beautiful).

Last edited:
I do some of the old circa 2003 workouts a couple times a month and the Xtrain. I think that Cathe and Cede may of got some injections for filming. I don't think they got surgery. IMO

I would say if I had a job on camera I would probably get some work done.

I'm 43 and so far I'm happy with my aging. I don't know if sometimes in the future I may feel different. I think personally women put to much time giving a sh*t what other women think and need to do what the d*mn well please.

So if you want a Barbie make over go for it or if you want to go all nature girl hippie go for it. Honestly my midlife is about pleasing me. I also hate that someone would even notice what Cathe and them got done. I would of never analyzed them that way. I never even thought about until I saw this thread mention.

I will also say that they both rock. They are in great shape and need to continue to make themselves happy. DO not let other peoples opinion matter.

I do some of the old circa 2003 workouts a couple times a month and the Xtrain. I think that Cathe and Cede may of got some injections for filming. I don't think they got surgery. IMO

I would say if I had a job on camera I would probably get some work done.

I'm 43 and so far I'm happy with my aging. I don't know if sometimes in the future I may feel different. I think personally women put to much time giving a sh*t what other women think and need to do what the d*mn well please.

So if you want a Barbie make over go for it or if you want to go all nature girl hippie go for it. Honestly my midlife is about pleasing me. I also hate that someone would even notice what Cathe and them got done. I would of never analyzed them that way. I never even thought about until I saw this thread mention.

I will also say that they both rock. They are in great shape and need to continue to make themselves happy. DO not let other peoples opinion matter.

ABSOLUTELY! Plastic surgery is a very personal choice. Thank goodness we have choices!
I'm not going to speculate who had what done, it doesn't matter. What matters is how I feel about the choices I make for myself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.