Cathe's Killer step class!!!

Regina, some are trying for April, I am planning on a May trip and one POSSIBLY in June. Usually, one of us will post on the boards here, to announce and invite anybody that would like to go....so keep an eye out for it!

Gayle

Every time I read one of these posts, I seriously contemplate driving the 6 hours to join you!!

You guys that live close enough to take a class with Cathe on a regular basis are SO LUCKY!!!

I guess I'll have to settle for once a year...;)

Melissa-call it a mini road trip, bring the kids, stay with one of us, and enjoy a weekend sometime! Seriously!

Gayle

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say how much fun the class was. We had a great time and it was fun meeting and eating with everyone.

Kevin became interested in Cathe after RT 2008 because she was so nice to him even though he wasn't officially a part of the RT. He was impressed with how accessible she is and that she was willing to talk to everyone. I don't care what he says he is a "Catheite"...LOL (just don't tell him I told you). Kevin also struck up a friendship with JLoewe and the rest is history.

I didn't want to drive 2.5 hours to take the class, but of course, I'm glad I did. I'm sure we will be joining you again!

Cathy:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.