Cathe's kickboxing compared to...

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm certainly already noticing an improvement (considering I had to walk it out several times to make it through Powerstrike Millenium 3 the first few times and can now make it through without walking it out). I have also noticed that my muscles are starting to take shape. I have a long way to go to get back in shape, but the improvements I'm feeling in stamina are enough to keep me going. It will be awhile, I'm afraid, before I see those size 8's again. ugh!

Mary

I need help with right move of the kick. Every time when I kick, It doesn't look as firm and blast and martial as Cathe and her crews in screen. My leg is flopping. But if I kick hard, it seems like I am going to thru all my body out.

Thanks

WantFit

Which kicks are you having trouble with? The side kick you kick with your heel and with the roundhouse kick you kick with the top of your foot so that the shoe laces would hit the target. It both you should chamber the kick by lifting the knee up first then kicking and bringing the leg back into the knee lift position. Hope this makes sense and helps.

Mary

Hi WantFit,

I checked FitTV's schedule and it doesn't look like KPC is on in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep checking and let you know when I see it. By the way, Cathe is on M-F at 9am and again at 11am...

Thanks, Mary. I will try it to tomorrow. I did leaner leg yesterday. I still feel the legs fried. This time I separated leaner leg and kickbox apart, not doing next day, hopefully it will help me to master the kicking technic.

Thanks, LaGuapa. No wonder I could not find it. It is in the time I am working. I try to tape it.

Have a nice weekend every one.

WantFit

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.