C. CrossFire - Firewalker Tabata
D. XTrain Legs - Firewalkers
E. XTrain CardioLeg Blast - Frog Jumps Forward/Back/Plie Jacks
F. Intensity Boot Camp Bonus - Firewalkers

I think that's probably enough! h

:p

Hello Swimmer,

Your suggestion look great to me.
Are you sure we won't need a wheelchair at the completion of the program lol:D:D;)
if Your suggestion above last less than 60 minutes I would suggest to add the bonus outer thigh burn from 4DS leg sement where jai, cathe and lorraine are seating on high step with both feet stepping on the middle of the band and the rest of crossed and pulled up to upper thigh. This move cook the upper outer thigh and hip really good ;)

Last edited:
Nathalie--Admit it, you would LOVE that Firewalker Inferno!

I hadn't yet discovered the 4DS leg segment's bonus outer thigh burn yet. I'll put it on my workout plan for my next leg day (this Saturday). Thanks for the tip.

By the way, I did Hiit 40/20 this morning and was humbled. I've pretty much mastered 30/30 and went into 40/20 thinking it wouldn't be too bad. Was I mistaken---the second interval rocketed my HR into the fuschia zone and it pretty much stayed there the entire workout. Thank God for those occasional 60 second rests, but I admit that I had to pause the DVD a few times because my HR was way too high. I thought my husband was going to be able to cash in on my life insurance, after finding me dead on the living room floor, a victim of a Hiit 40/20 heart attack. Please tell me that Hiit Pyramid isn't as intense. And to think, I'm only a year older than Cathe....

Nathalie--Admit it, you would LOVE that Firewalker Inferno!

I hadn't yet discovered the 4DS leg segment's bonus outer thigh burn yet. I'll put it on my workout plan for my next leg day (this Saturday). Thanks for the tip.

By the way, I did Hiit 40/20 this morning and was humbled. I've pretty much mastered 30/30 and went into 40/20 thinking it wouldn't be too bad. Was I mistaken---the second interval rocketed my HR into the fuschia zone and it pretty much stayed there the entire workout. Thank God for those occasional 60 second rests, but I admit that I had to pause the DVD a few times because my HR was way too high. I thought my husband was going to be able to cash in on my life insurance, after finding me dead on the living room floor, a victim of a Hiit 40/20 heart attack. Please tell me that Hiit Pyramid isn't as intense. And to think, I'm only a year older than Cathe....

Yes Swimmer you have read my mind. I would love it.

Saturday you will experience those bonus burn. Please let me know your thoughts. I had hard time completing even 30/30 at my first attempt about three years ago. Once I eased into completing 30/30 without pausing, I was fine and confident to attempt 40/20. I did not feel much difference when I tried pyramid. I must admit I still found cardio core circuit intensely hard!

You will be fine with time ;-) I bet soon you will be rocking any cathe's Hiit. :D:D:D lol Husband cashing on your life insurance---So funny:)

I'll report back, if I survive that pre-mix on Saturday.

Thanks for the encouragement for 40/20. I'm stubborn, so I won't give up. :)

I realize I've already chimed in a couple of times, but I have another idea that combines low impact and super high intensity!

Lately, I've been stringing together Cathe's toughest plank based gliding moves, and I realize the plank based moves (eg. mtn climbers, leg cross unders, pikes) get my heart-rate up as really well. So, I have an idea that puts CATHE's toughest gliding moves together. The basic idea is to put together the gliding moves from Afterburn, Weights and Plates and Leg work. This can be done in a variety of ways with many premix, but here's the most Extreme Version. [Premixes can add in the Gliding Section from All Out Low Impact to give a slight break in the intensity.]

** The key to the intensity is to combine the disc segments from Afterburn and Weights and Plates!!

The workout has three main parts: Cardio, Core, Conditioning. The Core portion could be after the Cardio and before the Conditioning, but I find that it keeps the heart-rate up enough to be done with Cardio.

GLIDING EXTREME:

WARM UP:
from Cross Fire Low Impact Tabata
Chapter 1****Int #1A - Mountain Climbers
Chapter 2****Int #2A - Long Reach Lunges
Chapter 3****Int #3A - Plie Squats Arms Folded in Front
Chapter 4****Int #4A - Swim Lunges on Discs
Chapter 5****Int #1B - Repeat Mountain Climbers
Chapter 6****Int #2B - Repeat Long Reach Lunges
Chapter 7****Int #3B - Repeat Plie Squats Arms Folded in Front
Chapter 8****Int #4B - Repeat Swim Lunges on Discs

GLIDING CARDIO-PYRAMID UP:
from Afterburn:
Chapter 10****Interval #2A: Disc Mountain Climbers
Chapter 12****Interval #2B: Disc Mountain Climbers
Chapter 19****Interval #4A: Disc Squat Thrusts
Chapter 21****Interval #4B: Disc Squat Thrusts
Chapter 26****Interval #6A: Cross Under Kicks
Chapter 28****Interval #6B: Cross Under Kicks
Chapter 30****Interval #7A: Disc Jacks
Chapter 32****Interval #7B: Disc Jacks
Chapter 34****Interval #8A: Spider Man Mountain Climbers
Chapter 36****Interval #8B: Spider Man Mountain Climbers
Chapter 39****Interval #9A: Dragging Planks with Push Ups
Chapter 41****Interval #9B: Dragging Planks with Push Ups

CORE INTERLUDE:
from STS Ab Circuits: Weights and Plates
Plates Segment X 2

GLIDING CARDIO--PYRAMID DOWN:
from Afterburn:
Chapter 39****Interval #9A: Dragging Planks with Push Ups
Chapter 41****Interval #9B: Dragging Planks with Push Ups
Chapter 34****Interval #8A: Spider Man Mountain Climbers
Chapter 36****Interval #8B: Spider Man Mountain Climbers
Chapter 30****Interval #7A: Disc Jacks
Chapter 32****Interval #7B: Disc Jacks
Chapter 26****Interval #6A: Cross Under Kicks
Chapter 28****Interval #6B: Cross Under Kicks
Chapter 10****Interval #2A: Disc Mountain Climbers
Chapter 12****Interval #2B: Disc Mountain Climbers
Chapter 19****Interval #4A: Disc Squat Thrusts
Chapter 21****Interval #4B: Disc Squat Thrusts

LEG CONDITIONING:

from Lower Body Blast:
Chapter 7****Warrior Slide Lunges
Chapter 10****Disc Side Slide Lunges
Chapter 15****Sit 'n' Slides with Disc

from STS Disc 12: Legs
Chapter 4 Firewalkers
Chapter 10****One Leg Slide Back Lunges with Paper Plate
Chapter 11****Side Slide Lunges with Paper Plate

from Low Impact Series: Side and Glide
Chapter 7****Muscle Conditioning Segment: Legs

from LIS: Athletic Training
Chapter 15****Back Lunges/Bicep Curls with Discs

COOL DOWN:
from Athletic Training

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.