Cathe's Fans What.......

Teddygirl

Cathlete
are some of you favorite’s saying. I have plenty, but my newest, If am not mistaking from Butts & Guts, correct me if I am wrong. But, as she does the lunges oh… oh…it’s from scrambled eggs.

"I’m feeling that REALLLL Goodddd"

((((Cathe)))) you are SO adorable and I truly mean that. Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Teddygirl~

Teddygirl,

My new favorite is in Butts & Gutts Cathe says, "I've never known a time you didn't work, so work!"

Mine is an oldie but a goodie...

"I know you're tired, but jump higher!"

Happy Holidays whatever you celebrate!!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

I don't know why, but every time I do HSChallenge and she says, "alright now, make sure you clean up your mess" I can't help but think that she is thinking she is talking to her boys because it sounds just like me when I talk to my kids! :p

Well, it used to be in Step Fit when she goes "yeeeaaahhh!" and then asks, "was that a sheep?"

But my new favorite is from Circuit Max, which I did for the first time over the w/e. At some point she tells you to pick a spot on the wall & focus on it, & then says "stop staring at me!" I literally LOL at that one, it was so cute & funny.

I like that point in PUB where the weights get so intense she suddenly stops and says "I think I'm having an outer body experience" (instead of "out of body experience." I think it's really cute - and at that point in the workout I have to agree with her!

Oh, and of course, the one I use on my sig file - "you can do anything for one minute". She said it in Boot Camp and I've made it my mantra :)

Cheryl

>I like in ME when she does that evil laugh during the
>isolation curls at the end of the set for biceps. }(
>
>Missy

I LOVE that laugh too... it cracks me up...

"Anyone starting to see stars?"....after a million push-ups in GS Chest and Triceps.

"Did you feel that? Thought so. That's why it's in the workout." Butts & Guts

Love those both!
Gin

My current fave is 'This is a blast, so act like you're having one'. I think she says it in Body Max 2 during one of the power circuits. Makes me giggle every time.

I don't remember what the exact quote is, but it's something like...

Suck in that air, it's free!

I always laugh at that one because I can imagine everybody breathing super hard after that workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.