Cathe's exercise partners

momma

How about someplace on your web site to meet the others that work out with you on your videos. Maybe there already is a place that I have missed. If so, please let me know.

Also, where is Mercedes? I didn't see her in the pics of your new videos. Me and my partner will sure miss her. We are highly motivated by her enthusiasm.

I had twin girls in October which was my third and fouth child and I am not even close to the shape you are in but I am very close to being back to where I was before my pregnancy thanks to your videos and the encouragement of my partner. We love your workouts and look forward to doing your new stuff.

Keep up the GREAT work.

Darlene

Cedie

Hi,
I am not Cathe, but I do know that Cedie was not in these videos because she just gave birth to a little boy shortly before filming of the new videos. I sure will miss her!!!

Suzanne

Cedie

Thanks for the reply. My workout partner was wondering that very thing. I hope she will be back.

Darlene

Hi Darlene!

Congratulations on the birth of your twin girls. Wow, you have your hands full
happy.gif
!

Yes, Cedie had her boy on June 14th, just a little over a week before we filmed. They are both doing great.

As for a write up on the cast, we are now working on mini biographies on each of the cast members so that you will get to know them better. As soon as we have completed it, we will make an anouncement and post the info on the website.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.