Cathe's DVDs that use least amount of space?

ErinBridget

Can anyone suggest any of Cathe's Cardio DVDs that use the least amount of space? My bedroom is small and limited with the amount of room I can use. Thanks so much!

hmm

i would go with the kickboxing dvd's...

kick, punch, and crunch, 4 day split (has 1 cardio of kickbox, 1 of bootcamp, the other 2 are step), and kickmax.

anyone else?

-cindy

I have found that Power Hour or Muscle Endurance don't need a lot of room and I agree that the kickboxing videos are a good choice

Kick punch crunch is a good option. I have and enjoy 4ds, but bootcamp does take up a lot of space for SOME of the drills (others, not so much). If you don't mind something older, Cross train express isn't too bad for room. Another decent option may be IMAX2 and Cardio & Weights (this comes on one DVD) - that one you need a little space around your step and some room to lift hand weights.

ErinBridget,
How small a space are you talking about? I do my Cathe workouts in what I consider a small area (9'X8'). If you can fit a step bench with about 2' on each side you can probably do most Cathe workouts. Cathe will remind you on some DVD's to "jump higher if you don't have the room". The new Travel Fit is a nice workout & specifically designed as a limited space & equipment option. Also the new HiiT workouts & Athletic Step stay pretty tight to the step. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.