Cathe's Dumbbell Upper Body Burn Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Today on Cathe Live: Dumbbell Upper Body Burn

We’ll be doing “Dumbbell Upper Body Burn” Live! Get ready to work your entire upper body with this simple effective dumbbell workout! This steady paced workout has three exercises per body part which then gets repeated before moving onto the next body part. Lets build strength, improve endurance, and get that upper-body burn.

Equipment needed:
Dumbbells (5’s -20’s)
A fitness mat


Sign up today and start sweating with us: https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/
✔️Coupons: https://cathe.com/coupons

Cathe OnDemand Subscription Includes:

✅Over 323 premium workouts
✅ 611+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 230+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender
 
I don't do crab kicks.........I will either sub in skullcrushers or do the exercise without lifting up off the floor (staying seated) and just do the opposite hand to leg in the air reaches........probably not getting the full
benefit for triceps.....but it's easier for me.........
 
Good workout! I saw on FB, a question about the Tate Press exercise, for triceps…
I really like the Tate Press, something different. Would love to see it…….
 
I just looked at the Tate Press. Interesting! Will have to try it - will have to be careful with the weight until I get used to is so I don't crush my chest, :)
 
I really like the repeat strength in under 45 minutes. Definitely will put this in my rotation next week. I would love to see more strength building workouts in 40 to 45 min.
Was there any Core drill in this live episode?
 
will have to be careful with the weight until I get used to is so I don't crush my chest, :)
Yep! We shall all be careful executing this move cause no one want to crush her precious bossom/OUCH:D! The only thing to crush while executing is calories:D:D:D Well I will make sure to keep constant tension on those dumbbells, keeping the elbows in a good position --- a sweet position which does NOT let the shoulders assist too much and not shrug. My poor bossom will be very angry with me on this:D:D
 
Last edited:
Unilateral Tate press would also be great!

A mean part of my brain is already anticipating for a progression on a glute-bridge stance:D
 
Last edited:
There is not a tate press in the workout.........just to clarify.........someone asked on FB if Cathe ever has
included tate presses........reminded me of the exercise that I have seen elsewhere and was wondering as
well .........sorry for any confusion..........unilateral tate press would be good too...........
 
There is not a tate press in the workout.........just to clarify.........someone asked on FB if Cathe ever has
included tate presses........reminded me of the exercise that I have seen elsewhere and was wondering as
well .........sorry for any confusion..........unilateral tate press would be good too...........
Thank you for clarifying!
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top