Cathe...you replied before but never really answered my question!! Please help!!

jentrudel

Cathlete
Hi Cathe... Jen Trudel Here again... i really appreciate dyou gettingback to me about "Cathe Iam desperate and need your Help!! PLEASE" and I told you about my son Noah Passing away ect... but Honestly I need some help from you with my getting in shape ect... I have been to support groups regarding my sons traggic death, iam in therepy but at this point in my life (especially since it will be 2 yrs this July 18th He has been Gone) I need to start getting back to ME AGAIn and feeling better about me and i was wondering what u suggested to a person only 4foot 10 1/2 inches tall now weighing about 94-95 lbs ( which is lot for me) i want to be at least 90 lbs that is where iam comftable but want to loose a few more inches and ton more, I tried The sts but got the meso 3 first so i didn't know what to do, i am use to doing higher reps with less weight and tend to like that more so i sold the meso 3 and since have gotten more of your dvds... I was wondering if u could help me come up with a ROTATION PLEASe with the dvds I own from you and since I became ur spotlight in recipes for "not so sinful deviled eggs" in this weeks news letter Iam looking forward to getting more with the $100 gift certificate I will get (haven't got it yet) but anyway... these are the dvds I own:
(1). High Reps (2). muscle max (3). bootcamp/muscle endurance (4).kick punch & crunch/legs (5) MMA: Kickboxing (6) Travel Fit (7) STS ab circuits (8) CTX Dvd set (only enjoy doing kick box Donot like any step neber did, lol) (9) stretch Max.... and that does it for now but Iwant to add to it and I love doing at lease 1 hour circuit training on the eliptical i own as well... so basicaaly love doing like elipitical, kickboxing for cardio, i also pre-ordered your low impast new dvd set since I have issues with my knees (always have) Ihave rhematoid arthritus and my kness tend to lock, so cannot wait wait to get the dvd set!!! anyway could you PLEASE PLEASE help me come up with my own rotation with the dvd i own and cardio i do so that i can get results, Kinda making it like a STS rotation?? I know this is alot to ask but I DO NOT TRUST any anyone or admire more than you with my body!! I have always been A HUGE HUGE fan ever since I first saw you doing Muscle endurance on Fit tv and that is what actually got me to want to start lifting I saw your body and ways of training and feel in love with it,,,, I just need to do it right again!! I use to workout all the time but honestly i think i was over doing it or not enough,,, Please help me!! I would so appreciate it MORE THAN U KNOW and so would my Family... Ihave become a Differant person and they want me back, And The way I look and feel about myself is A BIG BIG problem and ALWAYS HAS BEEN since I was A teenager ( as I stated in my last email/post I suffered an eating disorder my hole teenage yrs and I don't want to go down that road Again) so u see its not just about loosing my son, it is about liking my self again and getting back to working out again and liking me... It is effecting my day to day living and i need me back, my family needs me back and I need this back!! Can u please help me?? Thanks again Cathe, I really hope to hear back from you again!! I appreciate it more than u would ever know Thankyou!!
Warmly, Jen Trudel;)

You seem to be in pretty good shape right now

Since you did 65 pushups in the challenge, you must be in good shape already. What have you done to get to the point where you could accomplish that?

Honestly, IDK!!! LOL!!! I think i was really having a bad bad day and took all my anger out on the pushups, but that was the only challange so far!! I don't have much will power lately to do much and want a rotation that works well with the dvds i own and the cardio i enjoy doing to get me off my but and workout more!! when i was working out honestly i use to do it i think too much like 3 hrs aday and i don't want to fall into that again, i want to do it right but not devote my whole life and day around it u know?? thanks why i asked cathe for her help!!! Thanks!!! Jen

Have you tried looking at the Rotations forum. There are dozens of rotations available to choose from, based on your goals.

You may also want to consider therapy. Honestly, you have a lot going on that you need to address and a rotation isn't going to fix it.

You don't like you or you don't like how you look? There's a big difference. Feeling good about yourself starts in the mind. I am not sure if you are aware of the perception of your posts, but there is a tone of desperation that goes beyond physical contentment. Stress has a strange way of impacting a body in ways we don't even recognize. Sometimes, people don't even realize they are stressed. You have had a lot going on in your life, and I agree with NY25...a rotation is not going to fix it. I'm not saying don't exercise, but don't beat yourself up about it. If you are 94/95 lbs now and want to be at 90 lbs, that is a matter of 4-5 lbs. It will come off, but don't make it your focus. Work on YOU -- mentally, spiritually and physically -- and all three areas will fall into alignment.

Peace be with you.

To strictly answer the rotation question....and go along with what NY25 said....

When I only had a handful of dvd's when I started I picked a rotation that I liked. If I didn't have the dvd's, I substitued SOMEHOW with what I had, and having premixes helped with that as well. With whatever money I allotted myself for that month or every other month for new Cathe DVD's, I'd invest in whatever was missing in that rotation that I really wanted.

So my advice is....go through alllll the old rotations, and see what you like based on your goals. If you like circuits, look at the circuit rotations, etc etc, then depending on how it's layed out, insert the dvd's you have.

Not Cathe, obviously, but I wanted to respond...

First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss. I think an experience like that is bound to change a person. You aren't the same person you were. But you are a stronger version of you. As a someone who is 5'2 and 136 pounds, I think that your height/weight ratio is amazing! But everyone has their goal weight, so I understand your dilemma. I am aiming to lose 15 pounds, so I recently got a trainer. She was at my rec center and extremely affordable. Another girl and I train with her two days a week in the wee hours of the morning. It has been WONDERFUL! It's like having a little weekly support group. I also started a fitness group on facebook this past year with girlfriends all across the country. We check in with each other daily and share our recipes, menus and workout routines. We also vent when we need to and lean on each other. I don't know what I'd do without them! We're even planning to do a mini-tri next May together.

All of this to say.. I think you need to find a support system - be it a trainer or a group of girlfriends that you can workout with or correspond with daily/weekly. I truly think that will help you rediscover your love for fitness and will help you build your self esteem.

Hope this helps.

Stephanie... Thanks so so much, U are so kind, I really like your advise!! I apprecciate it and thanks for mentioning my Noah!! Yes I do need to find "ME" Again, I lost who Iam !! Yestursay (7/18/11) was actually 2 yrs since my son became an angel, it has been an extremely hard week for me an dthe family, then I checked the forum today and saw your very kind thoughtful comment!! Thanks for that! And to answer your Question... Yes... U did Help!! Good Luck with your Goals U sound very amazing!!! Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.